Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
help. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
help. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
help. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
help. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
help. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
help. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
help. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
help. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
help. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

help.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

help. Empty
PostSubject: help.   help. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:25 pm

How do you create you own charecter? I'm making mines in post a reply, but i might have done it wrong. Please someone tell me.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help.   help. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:46 pm

What do you mean by that sir.

Show us what you mean in general. There are many ways to make a char. Im going to assume you mean the template. So post what you have so far. In a private message addressed to me.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help.   help. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:04 pm

It used to be but now I am okay, except for one problem.

I need to know how to fight.

Could you please tell me. I checked over some fights to look at them. Still, I don't get how you fight.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help.   help. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Well, thats hard to awnser really.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help.   help. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm

It really is kind of hard to explain, but I'll try my best, young sir.

-

Fighting is an interaction between two characters through the medium known as 'words'.

Essentially, every sentence that you type out detailing your movements will be the 'action'. Usually, posts are in response to one another, mimicking real-life combat.

When one attacks, his or her opponent will not stand there like a log and just simply take the blow ... no, the opponent can respond in a number of ways, from blocking, parrying, counter-attacking, evading ... really, it's up to whatever the Role-Player can think, so long as it's within reasonable limits and not done excessively so.

The single quantifiable unit of 'time' on this forum is a 'post', that, despite the length of some posts made by prolific individuals, lasts over a very short period of time.

Like mentioned, it's meant to mimick real-life. If someone was attacked, they usually respond ... be it that they are surprised and are hit, or they notice and attempt to do something in retaliation.

-

Thus, when a 'fight' occurs, it really is a bunch of responses to the actions in the 'post' of one's enemy.

Does this kind of make sense?

For the technical side, refer to this link, rules are important after all: The Rules of Combat

-

Now, keep in mind, that though your posts are in response to someone else's post, you must take turns alternating in combat. This is to present an equal opporunity for fighters to appropriately respond to actions made by the other and retaliate with their own means. Thus, double-posting is somewhat of a forbidden thing in combat(unless circumstances demand that one must be made).

Also, you don't want to be too bland or generic in posting an action such as "I grip my blade and dash forward, then swing with the intent to slice my enemy's head off" ... that is just too spartan and bare that it would nothing more than a trite phrase used to indicate some course of action, but not much beyond that. If you want to actually get a chance to 'hit' your opponent, you'll need to go beyond simply stating the actions of your character, but describing the details of how the strike is exerted, and imply that your character is intending to lunge forward at such a speed that the opponent would probably have a very small chance of fully evading it (and take no damage whatsoever).

One final note. There are very few absolutes when posting in combat. Unless you are Aizen himself, you cannot state that all your blows instantly land upon your opponent, nor can you detail every single one of your attacks to be a be-all-end-all blow. Doing such crosses the line of god-modding, as 1) Your character would not possess the same level of skill, speed, power, and etc. of Aizen and 2) If you can do it with impunity, then rules are no longer necessary. And if rules restricting unfair, unequal actions no longer exists, who will be willing to still maintain the sense of orderly etiquette when it comes to fighting? (In terms of equality and opportunity) ... it would spiral into chaos.

I hoped this helped, but if it didn't, then I apologize for having wasted your time in explaining this subject ... >.>;;
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help.   help. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Thanks so much!

Sorry to ask you, but I need to know a few more things.

One, How do I know when I can start new subject while not knowing when it counts in talking in two subjects so I won't get in trouble.

Two, If you fight in a practice fight and you lose, do you die?

Three, how do I accept a mission.

Four, How do i put a picture on my account.

Five, How do I change the thing that says "Rank: No special rank assigned" to my real rank if I get a special rank?

(All of these questions have been answered).

Last edited by Alec Singer on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help.   help. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:23 pm

Answer to the 5th question, I am the rank admin, ordinary users like you cant change it, btw you don't have a char yet. Also, if it is a practice fight, it doesn't really affect your char Rp wise, Practice fights are none RP related. Btw, you just post at the missions board saying" Eh, give me that shit ass mission" get it?
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help.   help. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:27 pm

I see. Thanks

By the way, can I send my character application in a different topic while waiting for my other two answers?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help.   help. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:28 pm

No, I don't think so, but anyways, I will move this to the help desk or something. Then once you got your questions answered, make a new topic here about your app and shit.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help.   help. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Got it. You answered all my questions. Thanks! Now I can start my App! I'm going to edit and erase question 4. If anyone wants to write in this topic, either Private message or start your own topic in the help, index section about asking me. Unless that happens, this topic is closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: help.   help. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Information :: Help-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com