Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mello Ire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mello Ire

Mello Ire

Mello Ire Empty
PostSubject: Mello Ire   Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:04 am

Name: Mello Ire

Visual Age: 19

Rank: 9th division leiutenant I've already asked the captain

Personality: Mello is a shy and nervous person and has trouble talking to and co-operating with most of the shinigami he only really trusts people who are his friends or on his squad he is also very noble and puts the life of his comrades before his own that is actually how he died(refer to history for that information).
Mello actually went insane at the sight of his own death and paranoid about what happened at the academy (refer to history for both topics). Lastly Mello is a peaceful man who absolutely despises conflict and wish there was no such thing as hatred so he always sees it as his duty to break up any fights.

Appearance: Avy

History/Background: Mello when he was alive was a bodyguard for the mayor of small town he was happy doing what he did it made him feel like he was an important part of his mayors political group, he was the head bodyguard and was paid lots of money and all he had to do was follow the mayor around and make sure nothing bad happened and if something did happen all he had to do was take care of it or make sure the mayor was safe from anything that could possibly go wrong (the Mayor was quite paranoid) and all that meant was hiding him from the problem or driving fast past whatever was happening that worried him he was happy with his life it was boring yet an easy job that’s when things started to go wrong, Mello saw the mayor talking with some shady characters and that the Mayor was more paranoid than normal Mello was curious about what the man was doing.

One day Mello spoke to the man about what had him worried about everything the man told Mello it was none of his business but if the mayors life is in danger it was Mello's business he told the mayor that the man told Mello the truth he told Mello that the Mafia had come to their town and said that if they don't get half of the towns tax money they'll shoot everyone in town no matter who they are. Mello was horrified to hear this he started to think about what he could do if they raised the tax price people would probably refuse to pay taxes and he thought the Mafia wouldn't take that as an excuse. He said to the mayor 'Why don't we call the police?' The mayor replied 'they are in the police they'd intercept the call before anyone would hear it' Mello was worried he thought of something without thinking it through he said refuse to pay them and 'We'll put a double in your place an make a up an excuse for everyone in town to wear bulletproof jackets so when they attack we can charge them for attempted murdered or something else' The mayor agreed with this plan even though Mello thought it up on the spot Mello doubted his own plan from the start but it was better than nothing.

For the next week everything was quiet until one day when a riot broke out in town, apparently the town thought the Mayor was corrupt and sold heavy artillery and blueprints to the homes of rich people to local militias and thieves. the riot was escalating swiftly the people hired to defend the mayor had to go attend to the crisis, Mello tried to convince them to stay but they all just walked off, Mello was left there with the mayor and him by themselves alone in the building security had gone to take care of the chaos in town and anyone else who could help or contact someone who can were probably already there they were stranded if they went outside the angry mob of people would find them and kill them and if they stay locked in here they would be trapped by the Mafia in the office but the second option sounded more like they had a chance to live. He then heard six alternate stepping patterns Mello grabbed his gun and got ready for what would probably end his life. The Gangsters kick down the door the Mayor dives behind a table Mello shoots one of the gangsters through the heart and another through the eye both of them die instantly Mello still heard one set of footsteps from down the hall Mello was about to fire a shot at another Gangster but one shot him through his left arm he lost focus for a second but he blocked the pain out he couldn't give up yet he ran forward and shot a gangster point blank range in the temple but he was then shot in his thigh by one of the remaining two he shot the one that hit his thigh in the head then as a shield he pulled one of the dead gangsters bodies over him, the round didn't make it through the corpse he pushed the carcass off him and shot the last gangster through the hear the reloaded his gun in case there were more the pain came to Mello all at once he let out a scream of pain he then remembered that there were 6 patterns but Mello had only killed five, the leader of the mob came in and said 'you should've just paid!' Mello pushed off his right leg and took the bullet for his mayor. The man whose life he'd just saved ran out took Mello’s gun and shot the leader through the eyes.

Mello woke up he was extremely surprised to that he had lived but the area was different he asked some people and found out that he was in the Rukon’s Zaraki district it seemed like the kind of place where you wouldn’t mind taking an extra hour to avoid so he head to a forest where he would have to live he set up animal traps and tried to find edible fruit. He starved for 3 days until he saw that his trap had sprung it had a shinigami stuck in it he managed to get out but the gotei had caught him using bakudo.

The Gotei 13 rewarded Mello with a scholarship to the soul reaper academy for his assistance in the arrest. He became intermediately well at the three main styles of battle Kido hakuda and kendo, he was a little better at kido than the other styles he graduated years later and joined squad nine.

After he graduated Mello had a rival a man from squad one he constantly trained with Mello whenever he got the chance the man from squad one to lead a mission to hunt a hollow the surveillance footage showed that it had powers not too different from a hollow years ago called Methastacia so everyone was advised to use kido though Mello’s friend was an idiot and tried to beat it using hakuda after it wounded everyone Mello began using high level kido. He shot the hollow in the face with the kido, Raikoho but before it died it took other the body of Mello’s friend he then heard a voice in his head ‘Say my name summon my true form!’ he knew what to say ‘STOMP, YARI NO KYOKAN!’ He then ran forward and cut his friend in half at the stomach. His last words were ‘keep... training... for... both of... us... and... become a....... captain.’ He then died in Mello’s arms.

--------------------

(This piece is optional)

Hair Color: What Color is your hair? Pick any color known to man!

Dislikes: What does you character dislike and hate doing?

Crushes: What does your character find attractive in others?

--------------------

Specialties: Place Anything here besides their abilities or fighting.(Cooking, Weight Loss, Reading, etc.)(optional)

Picture of Character: avy

Sample Chapter: i was hoping my history could ehlp towards that but i just want leiutenant for now

Last edited by Mello Ire on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Mello Ire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello Ire   Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Please use the new template
Back to top Go down
Mello Ire

Mello Ire

Mello Ire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello Ire   Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:17 am

edited
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Mello Ire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello Ire   Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:50 am

Well, even though your history is very much like an Rp sample already, I still want an Rp sample.
Back to top Go down
Mello Ire

Mello Ire

Mello Ire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello Ire   Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:12 am

i don't want a captain position at the moment and the ninth captain already said i could be his leiutenant
Back to top Go down
Mello Ire

Mello Ire

Mello Ire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello Ire   Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:32 am

bump
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

Mello Ire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello Ire   Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:33 pm

I would want you to add a Rp Sample.
Back to top Go down
Mello Ire

Mello Ire

Mello Ire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello Ire   Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:48 pm

i don't understand i don't wish to be captain only leiutenant for now but i didn't think leiutenant was an elite rank
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Mello Ire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello Ire   Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:33 am

Make the RP sample, my LT made an rp sample, don't you think its unfair if another LT became one without an Rp sample? Either way, make the RP sample.
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Mello Ire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello Ire   Mello Ire I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Approved Mello.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mello Ire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello Ire   Mello Ire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mello Ire