Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Alright, this will set me straight. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Alright, this will set me straight. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Alright, this will set me straight. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Alright, this will set me straight. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Alright, this will set me straight. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Alright, this will set me straight. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Alright, this will set me straight. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Alright, this will set me straight. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Alright, this will set me straight. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Alright, this will set me straight.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackal

Jackal

Alright, this will set me straight. Empty
PostSubject: Alright, this will set me straight.   Alright, this will set me straight. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:21 am

I've had a look at your rules and decided that my ideas may be tenable, but I will need to be certain of what I can actually pursue in the nature of character concepts. So, breeze through these ideas and tell me if they can work, if you please.

FIRST IDEA>>>>>

First and foremost on the chopping block, the inspiration for the account handle, my so-named Arrancar, Jackal. Adjuchas-based (as I'm assuming Vasto Lordes are WAY off-limits) with a double-bladed pole-arm of a Zanpakuto and abilities engrained in the draining and redirecting of energy, along with wind/smog-based torrents. Jackal is balance, the thinking fighter. He is also death, so he's indoctrinated to drink of life and thus has that sort of power innately. This is my concept for an Espada. He will be ancient in origins, but his history has a dormancy period to allow for that without him being somehow uber in accumulated strength.

SECOND IDEA>>>>>

Now, I have no idea what slots are actually open for high-ranking positions in the Shinigami corp. I couldn't find that information. Nevertheless, I present to you a Squad 2 Shinigami. This Squad is notorious for its stealthy assassin-type characters, who are even DRESSED like ninjas and Shiranai is no exception to the matter. He is, or appears to be, an eccentric...but he is essentially professional in reference to the job at hand. He just...seems to take the ninja thing too seriously sometimes. The reasons for his odd behavior lay in his past, a frankly-traumatizing one, but he is a devoted stealthy guy who probably brings us in mind of the McNinja family (if any of you read that comic). His Shikai would, BTW, revolve around a group of directable lightning-quick steel ball-bearings, which would be quite devastinging.

THIRD IDEA>>>>>

My third idea was actually my first idea, when I originally made a Bleach character. One Hakuro Kuroda, a seated member of 11th Squad who is known for being highly-perceptive and generally clever. So, if he's not brutal-as-hell, what's he doing in 11th? Easy. He's old enough to have seen the fight between Kenpachi Zaraki and the old 11th Captain, old enough to know Ichinose Maki and to have completed his training around that time. He is based around using sound as a weapon for his Zanpakuto and Kido as well. Does that irk his Squad-mates? Yes. Does that stop him? No. They know he's the king of prankish retribution... ((Which actually brings me to the question...is it actually okay to have had some past-affiliation with canon characters? That'd be highly-important.))

FOURTH IDEA>>>>>

The original experiment of both foreign Arrancar (this one is American, for instance) and the natural creation of Arrancar, as opposed to the Hougyouku method. One Roy Taban, born with an innate spiritual ability that slowly became overwhelming and eventually consumed him. It was a power which created 'misfortune' and 'accidents' by reaching out in astral tendrils as easily as a Hollow would snap a tree in half without being seen. Obviously, anyone with perception could see this, but it didn't help. The power fed on his id and obtained a sentience like The Forbidden Planet if you've ever seen it. To make a long story short, it eventually killed him and he was very-easily a dispaired spirit because it was STILL with him when he died even! It went kinda' dormant when he became a Hollow, but...another Hollow who found him in Hueco Mundo decided to punch him in the teeth as a...'favor'. It was a Hollow with a crumbling mask who was trying to become an Arrancar naturally and knew damaged masks were a start. Well, it was, but the other part was power. And Roy devoured him and any around monstrously, more effectively than most Hollows. His darker half obtained proper sentience during the time he became a semi-Arrancar, and only after a fight with a Shinigami where he nearly got himself vanquished did he fully-transmute out of desperation. Why that? Because...he knew he was going to hell for all that he'd done. There was no question. So, the new Arrancar slammed a beat-down on the Shinigami and RAN, starting a new quest for survival.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tell me what you think of these ideas. What can't work and what's adaptable. I would like to know before I begin work here on ANY of them. It'll put me in the right direction on day one. (Oh, and if someone can tell me what that stray line in my sig is doing there, that'd help too. It's not suppose to be there.)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Alright, this will set me straight.   Alright, this will set me straight. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:48 am

I will put this at the suggestion thing.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Itetzu

Rayne Itetzu

PostSubject: Re: Alright, this will set me straight.   Alright, this will set me straight. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:43 am

Awesome idea's dude, what is this doing in suggestions though? they're just ideas for his character. suggestions section is for ideas for the site, i believe. aaanyways about the whole vasto lorde thing i dont think its off limits but i think you're only allowed to start at adjuchas and you gotta work your way up in RP. Hope your ideas are within the rules since the creativity in them seems unique and interesting.

Well good luck.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Alright, this will set me straight.   Alright, this will set me straight. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:47 am

Still, its a suggestion, all suggestions go here.
Back to top Go down
Jackal

Jackal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, this will set me straight.   Alright, this will set me straight. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:45 am

You sure? I'm kinda' leaning towards Jin's reasoning here. Suggestions imply that I wanted to say something that'd improve the site and I just wanted some help/clarification on ideas that're totally mine and may need fine-tuning to fit your board. 'Course, I always fight for use of Jackal anyway, so I'll start with him.

Oh, and Jin? Yeah, Vasto Lorde seems off-limits to starting people. The template for Hollows only states Adjuchas and Gillian, so that was my indicator.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

PostSubject: Re: Alright, this will set me straight.   Alright, this will set me straight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:14 am

This actually belongs in the poll section. So make a poll.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com
Jackal

Jackal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, this will set me straight.   Alright, this will set me straight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:58 am

Hah, no it doesn't. This was a give-and-take sort of feedback thread for inspirational help-type stuff. It is not up to a vote. And it's made furtherly irrelevent by the fact that my decision is made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, this will set me straight.   Alright, this will set me straight. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright, this will set me straight.
Page 1 of 1