Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin Kuroi

Shin Kuroi

Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open* Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open*   Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:33 am

Kuroi had hirenkyaku'd over to the woods. Silent....too silent. Taking hollow bait that was crushed off the ground, he had armed his bow " Hmmmm..." he said, looking around every nook and cranny. It seems the hollows already left. As Kuroi was walking, he saw a dead body laying on he ground. " What the?". All he heard next was a roar and a crash. By reflex, Kuroi had Hirenkyaku'd forward, then located the hollow and shot its mask. Shooting a hollows mask is the best place to hit it. As that hollow dissipated, another came. It was larger than the last. Kuroi shot another arrow but it missed and exploded a tree. ".......". He was silent. several hollow came and they were shot down but the one avoided all arrows.

Kuroi quickly pulled out a Seele Schneider, charging Reiryoku into it. When it became a decent size, he shot it, sawing the hollow in half.More and more hollow come and come. Arrows flung. By the end of the day, there is one more hollow. " One more hollow. One more Arrow. I have to take a 100% accurate shot....." he mumbled to himself, for planning. Kuroi charges a large, thick arrow. Black Reiryoku charges into it, then white reiryoku. The white reiryoku turns it into mixed colors, then completely white. When it changes to white, the devil's cross turns 180 degrees, looking like the holy cross. " Kuroi.....SHIRA!" Kuroi yelled, launching the sluggish arrow. it soars sluggishly, having a great impact on the hollow. That one arrow destroyed the hollow without it dissipating.

Finally, Kuroi arrives infront of the hospital, to rest for the day. ".....Finally...." he said, with a blank face. There was no expression at all. Being only semi-stoic, Kuroi tends to his injuries. he has a small, semi-deep wound on his left hip that he tends. First, starilizing it, then using something to apply pressure. Finally, he wraps the object which is also starilized, to his body with bandages. Kuroi then rests for the day

The next day

Kuroi awakens to a completely healed wound, not knowing who did it. After walking out of the hospital, he had went to school. Later on, he came back, to find 5 more hollow in his path. All he had to do was pull out a seele schneider.....but the 5 hollow were trapped somehow. Shinigami soon came and killed the hollow, then left. Kuroi watched, then walked away. Encountering his own hollow, he quickly executed it with 2 arrows to the body and mask.

(I will edit if I am not allowed to use a Seele Schneider)
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open*   Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open* I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:58 pm

He had arrived, and stood infront of the other man. Leaning in the air a bit. He was floating a bit. In the air in an odd manner. He was a ginto expert, so he did not even use a Bow. It was about time that he got, fimiliar, with his other counterparts. "Howdy"
Back to top Go down
Shin Kuroi

Shin Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open*   Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:38 am

Kuroi used Hirenkyaku to flash over to the man. "....". He had bowed and said the required. "I am Kuroi ShinShira. I would like to be an elite like my higher-ups, but I am not skilled enough. Now, I am going back to my business." he said, Hirenkyakuing infront of a hollow. He had a tear run down his left eye, but his head was turned to where the man couldn't see it. A furocious strike right through the demon's mask, making it dissipate. A few more hollow had come. Kuroi had shot them down. " If you want to fight too, go on ahead." He said, stopping and bowing with formality. Kuroi then hirankyaku'd out of the forest, going to go get ingredients for medical things. But Kuroi instead saw a door. Out of curiosity, he went through it.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open*   Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Quincy(Jones XD), Kuroi ShinShira.*open*
Page 1 of 1