Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Soul Diving I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Soul Diving I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Soul Diving I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Soul Diving I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Soul Diving I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Soul Diving I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Soul Diving I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Soul Diving I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Soul Diving I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Soul Diving

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunais Doragon

Lunais Doragon

Location : See the singing, purple dinosaur on tv who tells little kids that he loves them........that's me

Soul Diving Empty
PostSubject: Soul Diving   Soul Diving I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Name: Soul Dive

Looks: A thin-lined yellow aura surrounds Lunais' body and his eyes glow whenever using his powers. When in battle, He also gains a soul chain on his chest that is 3 feet long. When he takes on his alter ego, Reaper, the appearance is the same but the yellow reaitsu turns red.

Ability: Soul/ghostlike abilities such as floating(defying gravity, somewhat like flying), passing through solid objects, making himself invisible and possession of inanimate objects. Those are his only abilities.
As far as his intangibility is concerned, when in battle, He is able to allow a technique to pass through him or evade a move by passing through solid objects. When he uses this, there is a 3 turn cooldown. Light attacks and any techniques that specify the ability to solidify molecules cannot be evaded. Advanced techs, such as, from bankai; when dodged, cooldown is 6 turns.

Lunais'(a.k.a. Ghost's) techniques

1)Kasei Kon: Kyanon(Soul Morph: Cannon): Lunais' soul chain never corrodes. By focusing his reiatsu into his chain, it transforms into a small cannon that has the appearance of sticking out of his chest. He gathers spirit particles in the air and launches a yellow ball of reaitsu at high speeds, similar to the arrancars' "bala". Takes one turn to charge and cannot be interrupted. While in Hueco Mundo or Soul Society, it does not need to charge. Cooldown 2 turns.
(After using this technique 5 times, he loses too much reaitsu to the point where his alter ego comes out)

2)Kasei Kon: Bengosha(Soul Morph: Defender): Lunais focuses his reiatsu into his soul chain and has the choice of transforming it into a large shield that he can wield or armor. Both minimizes damage taken. Lasts for two turns with a two turn cooldown.

Lunais' Alter ego(a.k.a. Reaper's) techniques

1) Kage Tobikomi(Shadow Dive): When Ghost becomes Reaper, his eyes and aura turns red. Because he can possess inanimate objects, he prefers to possess his own soul chain and uses it like a third arm. When using shadow dive, his chain will stick out and touch the shadow of the object, animal, or human chooses. The chain starts turning pitch black as it literally absorbs the shadow. When the chain is completely black, it disintegrates, and is absorbed by Reaper at which point he turns completely black and takes the form of whatever shadow he possessed. It is as though he makes the shadow come to life so to speak. He takes away the shadow he possesses but when Shadow Dive wears off, it returns to it's "owner". If he happens to take the form of a human or his opponent, he'll be able to use one of their basic abilities and it must be used on Reaper once before he is able to recreate it.(cannot mimic advanced moves such as bankai as long as he is a normal superhuman). Any of their abilities he happens to copy will have twice the cooldown turns before Reaper can use them again.(If ascended super human, he can mimic advanced moves such as bankai but after using once will instantly fall out of "Shadow Dive" and must wait 12 turns to re-enter "Shadow Dive" again.) He can only shadow dive once in 8 turns so any shadow he picks, he'll be stuck with. The cooldown for Shadow dive is 8 turns. (After using this ability once, Lunais has the option of turning back into Ghost.)

Last edited by Lunais Doragon on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Soul Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Diving   Soul Diving I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:09 pm

You need to put a limit on passing through solid objects. It seems like that means you cant be hit by attacks.
Back to top Go down
Lunais Doragon

Lunais Doragon

Location : See the singing, purple dinosaur on tv who tells little kids that he loves them........that's me

Soul Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Diving   Soul Diving I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:23 am

My apologies. To be honest, I didn't even consider using it in battle. My brain must've been asleep. ^^;

EDITED*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Soul Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Diving   Soul Diving I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Diving   Soul Diving I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Diving
Page 1 of 1