Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be)

Go down 
+2
Suiryu Ketsueki
Adrewd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrewd

Adrewd

Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) Empty
PostSubject: Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be)   Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Adrewd had woken up that morning a little tired and pretty bored but when he found out that it was the day of the Captains meeting. Adrewd started to panic a little after all he was a little unprepaired for the meeting. He ran to get somethings then rushed out of his office till he arrived at the Captains meeting hall it was a place that only those permitted by Adrewd himself or a Captain could enter. As he opened the massive doors her entered the boring room it was big and kinda dull but that didnt matter as Adrewd rushed over to his spot his chair plopping down in it. Adrewd had a little hell butterfly come to his finger as he spoke his message "Report all Captains this is a Meeting you are to come to the meeting hall in the First Division immediatly" with that he sent the butterfly on its way to deliver the message. Adrewd sat in his chair in a very bored and unproper look but he was a little tired and at his age it was to be expected he was after all the youngest Captain Commander in the history of the Soul Society. As he layed there waiting he started to doze off waiting for his Captains to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be)   Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:07 am

Suiryu was leisurely strolling around the Seretei when he noticed some Hell Butterflies dispersing and one made a b-line right towards him and landed on his head. The message was transmitted telepathically "Report all Captains this is a meeting, you are to come to the meeting hall in the First Division immediatly" the transmission ended. "Huh, a meeting, eh. We haven't had one of those in a while." Suiryu said smirking to himself.

Suiryu quickly made his way to the first division, walked in through the front door and went straight to the meeting room where saw the Head Captain asleep. He was a little frustrated that the captain commander would call a meeting and fall asleep before anyone got there. Suiryu grumbled to himself "WAKE UP!" Suiryu yelled and waited to see the results.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be)   Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:42 am

(Im already in another rp cant make it...)
Back to top Go down
Mimic

Mimic

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be)   Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Mimic had just been sleeping in his room of fourth division with the window wide open. The cool breeze blew in and lightly touched his hair as he lay there, limbs spread out every which way and drooling on his pillow, his mouth agape. While he slept, a hell butterfly softly floated in and landed on his nose. He scratched at his nose as the butterfly flew up to avoid his hand as he repeated the message issued however, only broken parts of the message actually left his lips in his sleep, "....*snore* all captains...*snore*.....meeting immediately.....*snort*" After repeating the broken message to himself, he repeated the whole message again and again in his mind for a few minutes before the hell butterfly touched his nose once more. Mimic gently opened his eyes to see the butterfly staring right back at him. He jumped up in fear as he tried to get a grip on his surroundings. He rubbed his eyes as his blurry vision slowly became clear. Mimic took a sigh of relief to see that it was only a hell butterfly but, when he heard the message once more, he quickly scrambled out of bed.

" Crap! How long have I been out! I just hope I get there before the meeting ends!" he shouted as he grabbed his captains' robe and ran out of the division. He ran towards first division as he scrambled through the sereitei. He unfortunately ran into a couple of walls on his way there. "What the heck!? This place is a freakin' maze!" he said after running into his second wall. Thankfully, getting through his little ordeal, he found himself at the first division doors. He walked in to see the head captain out cold and another captain already standing there. With his eyebrow twitching in frustration, he stood directly across from the first captain to walk in and looked at the head captain's face as he thought to himself, "What the hell!? And to think I scrambled here for no reason...*sigh*" he closed his eyes and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be)   Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:44 am

[ Ey, Andrew. Cant make it, doing some shit in another topic, doing a mission. Sorry. kkthxbai. ]
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be)   Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:54 pm

A man of great power entered the room. His blade drawn and two of the Omni members with him. He was adorned in the captain commander haori. His fist clenching the hilt of his blade tightly. Any captain in the room would notice he was the former captain commander before Adrewd took over. Due to this simple fact, he was not dead. Which meant he had the rights of still being captain commander. He had a stern look of anger in his eyes. As he approached the false commander, he shunpoed, and rose the blade up to over his shoulder. He swung the blade hard, so that he could decapitate the captains head off. The old Captain Commander Aiezo spoke with anger to the rest of the captains."I will not have insubordiantion! Do not interfere!"
Back to top Go down
Mimic

Mimic

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be)   Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Mimic was in awe. Standing at attention, he slowly turned his head over to watch the former captain commander walk in. His eyes widened in astonishment but didn't dare make any sudden movements as he seemed angry. "I thought...He was dead? What would it mean now that he has returned?" thought the 4th division captain as he desperately tried to make sense of the situation in his head. The room was utterly silent except for Aiezo's movements. He shunpo'd in front of the sleeping commander and without hesitation, beheaded him.

Mimic's eyes widened at the sight of blood splashing up like a small tidal wave. Frozen in fear, he shook nervously like a child about to be reprimanded by their angry parents. New thoughts flowed through his head, so many questions that he wanted answers to were suddenly and instantly wiped from his mind when he looked down to see his haori now blood stained with what seemed like a thin line of red wine or ketchup. It took everything in his power not to freak out, but then he felt a few droplets of blood hit his cheek as they slowly rolled down to his chin.

Now he was shaking uncontrollably and out of instinct, put his hand on his zanpakto convinced that this Aiezo had to be an imposter to do such a cold hearted thing. Then, his voice rang out, "I will not have insubordiantion! Do not interfere!". There was no mistaking it. He was the genuine article and as such, Mimic's shaking slowly came to an end as he put his hands down by his side once more. Mimic was sure that the Captain Commander wouldn't do that without having a good reason.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be)   Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:12 pm

"He claimed that I was dead. The fool has faced his end now. The Soul Soceity is not meant to be as lazy as it has been. After I was found defeated by this imposter, who used a kido to seal my powers. I had found myself in an dazed state in the outskirts of Hueco Mundo. Luckily I was able to regroup myself. Givin the fact that I myself had been granted a second chance. Surprisingly enough. I was in an area without much hollows. So my spirit pressure alone allowed me to crush the weaklings who dared face me. I am Aiezo Tufujo. CAPTAIN COMMANDER OF THE GOTEI THRITEEN COURT GUARDS.!" He spoke as the omni left the area with the imposters body. The room being cleaned up as he stood looking at the people who arrived. He moved his hand. So that everyone would follow him to the actual meeting room. The one where everyone had to stand as he sat down on the chair. Aiezos eyes now cold. He knew that he had to explain everything. But at this moment. It was not the proper place to discuss these things.

He moved by walking. His hand resting on his sides. He looked at mimic. It was seen that on his stern and cold face that he was happy that he could see his old comrade again. Aiezos fists where covered in swolls. This being that he had to fight his way out of that god forsaken desert. It was great that he would be able to escape the hatred, and evils of the past. Due to that it was simply a known fact that Aiezo would take his entire shinigami race back into power. But to first accomplish this. He would need to get the help of his Bountou Counterparts. Something that sounded more easy then it truely was. Aiezo finally reached that room. When withen its confine he took his seat. Looking out to see who all would arrive. He knew Jaden Yoshinaru was around in the world. But Jaden Yoshinaru would be the deciding factor in this next operation. If Jaden went against Aiezo, then all hell would break loose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be)   Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captains Meeting (Attendance Mandatory unless valid reason not to be)
Page 1 of 1