Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Cóndor Angélical I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Cóndor Angélical I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Cóndor Angélical I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Cóndor Angélical I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Cóndor Angélical I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Cóndor Angélical I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Cóndor Angélical I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Cóndor Angélical I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Cóndor Angélical I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Cóndor Angélical

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Cóndor Angélical Empty
PostSubject: Cóndor Angélical   Cóndor Angélical I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:17 am

Name: Cóndor Angélical

Release Phrase: "Inclinación, Cóndor Angélical" (Tilt, Angelic Condor)

Represent: A Giant Condor, who is seen under water. It is a Condor in essence, but instead of flying in the air like the rest, it is mutated in appearance, like the flying fish of the bird race.

Element: Water

Innate Description: This can be activated and deactivated by a snap. Basically he has two large wings that he can fly with. They have the power to control all forms of water. it wouldn't matter where he gets from since he can use anything made of the basic compounds of water. The water is controlled like a weapon. Shaping into any form and is able to become as sharp as possible. He can make the water sharp like a katana and when he fuses his own reaitsu with it, it becomes a solid weapon. Mimicing whatever weapon created.

Sealed Description: What his blade looks like however, though the blade is the water medium that he can form the close range water weapons from. http://thedarkblade.com/wp-content/uploads/Skeletar.jpg

Released Description: He know has giant water like wings, and a his head is covered in a hollow condor like helmet that makes air obsolete to his body. He does not need to breath. http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/24/10636-Buster_sword_2_super.jpg

Released Ability The water he uses cant be copied, it is pure water, the rarest form in the world. It is however black in color. He is basically given a massive boost to all his battle stats. Which would be simple quadrupled. All the holes(orfices?) on his body are closed. His body is is hairless and he holds a massive water blade that is condensed, but is able to do what the knife does in essence. He still has wings, but they are made of water. He then gains the ultimate manipulation of liquid. He can make it become solid, gaseous, and even change it's chemical composition to make it volatile or acidic. This is an added extension of his normal ability for reference.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Piadoso: Submergence: Fires out a giant bullet of liquid energy. Its power varies on the amount of rei placed into it. In its basic form it will cause a bala sized explosion. In the Max it would be a 14.0 Kiloton bomb, which requires a 9 post charge. He can move while this is charging since it is in his mouth.[Cooldown: 10]

Techniques:
K-1: Creates a Water Clone that is nearly the Same as Blank except the fact it has no shadow, moves slightly awkwardly, continues to give a weird static when it talks, and can not move its facial muscles besides its mouth and the blinking. Thusly it is always having one expression on its face. By the time the opponent realizes this however the clone can be activated to implode. At the end of the fifth turn however this clone is able to implode and creates a crater the size as a barrel of c-4.[Lasts five turns|Cooldown of Five]

Bloat: This attack makes exploding water by removing the Oxgen from the the water source used. Then it evaporates the rest of the substance used to explode, this will leave the rest of the chemical which is now unstable to be poisonous.[Usages: 4| Cooldown: 5]

Fling Tool: He gains the ability to Drain moisture out any he object that has traces of it. It is down by him sucking in what would appear to be drips of water.(It appears like that soul suck technique,As seen by Yami) He cant drain another person however, unless they have loose liquid like blood or sweat on there body. all of the water assembles in front of him and will then Fire into the air. An small light blue explosion will happen and then it shall rain. It is raining for a total of Six turns. [Cooldown of Six]
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Cóndor Angélical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cóndor Angélical   Cóndor Angélical I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:22 am

Tsk, tsk, tsk, disgusting XD Anyways, approved. P.S Too lazy to put up my shinigami stamp. XD
Back to top Go down

Cóndor Angélical
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com