Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Naming your zanpakakto I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Naming your zanpakakto I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Naming your zanpakakto I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Naming your zanpakakto I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Naming your zanpakakto I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Naming your zanpakakto I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Naming your zanpakakto I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Naming your zanpakakto I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Naming your zanpakakto I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Naming your zanpakakto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nathan

Naming your zanpakakto Empty
PostSubject: Naming your zanpakakto   Naming your zanpakakto I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:11 pm

i just came across this and with the guy i asked permission i gonna post it.

First, this method requires two different translators

1)http://honyaku.nifty.com/ - English to Japanese (or vice versa)
*****this website is in Japanese, but English speakers don't worry, there is help on this later.

2)http://www.romaji.org/ - this website will translate Japanese into Romanji. For those that don't know, Romanji is the phonetic representation of the Japanese Kanji, katakana etc. I.E. the words Senbonzakura, Shinso, Getsuga Tenshou....all that stuff for the most part is Romanji.

Step one:

Go to website number 1 and in the box labeled number 1. type in the English you want to translate. After typing in the phrase you want to translate you will notice that there are three sets of options under number 2. The first set is the only one to be concerned with. On this set the top one which looks like " 英語 > 日本語 " is English to Japanese. The second set which looks like " 日本語 > 英語 " is Japanese to English. And yes you need BOTH of these. I chose to try and translate "Pass judgement upon the Wicked." As I mentioned, the translation was way off so I had to keep changing the English until I came up with "Harmful People are Judged." The reason for this change is that the intial translation came out reading something completely different because of prhases like pass and upon. So you have to make it somewhat simple while keeping the original meaning in tact. This will keep from confusing things such as the action which is being done, who is doing the action and to whom the action is being done to. In the end the result I was given was the Kanji which looked like this " 有害な人々が判断されます ". Don't worry this is what it should look like. BTW the results should pop up in a new window, so check your pop up blockers if you aren't getting results

Step Two:

Now take the Kanji and copy and paste that back in the original box from box one. You now want to select the second option for Japanese to English translation. This will ensure that the Japanese Kanji that you were given is a direct translation of the English you want. If it isn't pick some new Enlish words or rework your phrase and the Rinse and Repeat. Now that you have your verified Japanese Kanji go to the next step.

Step Three:

Go to website number 2. and make sure the drop down menus are set to "Japanese to Romanji" and the next is "line by line." Now type in the Kanji and click on "convert to Romanji." Viola! You should now end up with something like this :

有害な人々が判断されます
yuugai na hitobito ga handan saremasu

This is the original Kanji followed by the Romanji which is what you need for your Zanpakuto names!
Back to top Go down

Naming your zanpakakto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Information :: Suggestions and Comments-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com