Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Just One Tiny Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Just One Tiny Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Just One Tiny Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Just One Tiny Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Just One Tiny Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Just One Tiny Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Just One Tiny Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Just One Tiny Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Just One Tiny Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Just One Tiny Suggestion...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nelia

Nelia

Just One Tiny Suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Just One Tiny Suggestion...   Just One Tiny Suggestion... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:13 pm

I feel like a right whiner for asking this but uh...could we lower the post count for a Bankai/Ressurection just a tiny little bit? I wouldn't complain about it but ffs, 1500 posts? I haven't reached that on a forum I've been on for a year and a half for! >.<

So, my suggestion is a decrease by 75%? That's right, 500 posts as opposed to 1500. I would try for 1500 but it's just a ridiculous amount. Even 750 would be more acceptable. A regular person could get that in 2 years. It's just the combination of immobility with character time-lines and the sheer size of the post count required.

So, as per suggestion, I would suggest that you either let people who can organize a time-line for their charrie (Playing thread B and A at the same time so long as it's in different time zones). OR, decrease the amount of posts so that Ressurection is obtainable within uh...4 years? I'm just measuring this against my experience of boards, and how long it takes to get posts.

I could do this with maths if you like.
5 posts a day = 300 days to get 1500. Now, not all of us do 5 posts a day. In fact it's damn-sight impossible without multi-thread.

So potentially, we're looking at a grand 1500 days (about 4 and a bit years) to get bankai. Now, I think I speak fer a lot of people when I say that it's OK to have a challenge, but don't make it too difficult otherwise very few people will bother.

So ya...I'm basically asking for a tone-down of the requirements. 300 pts is fine by me. You can get that by a few missions. In fact, the one I'm on now gives 350 with battles. So ya, I'm not too bothered about the pts bit. Posts however, I'd like a little chat about.

And yes I know OOC posts count as well. I'm just saying it's too damn hard for someone like me (who gets 1 post a day if he's lucky) to get Ressurection or Bankai. So yes, all I ask is that you lower the post count to a more reasonable level. As I said, 750 would be doable but 500 would be better. Multi threading and 750 would be my favourite option. It's still hard but you can see yourself obtaining it someday.

So, that ends my extremely juvenile and selfish rant.
Back to top Go down

Just One Tiny Suggestion...
Page 1 of 1