Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Sugestion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Sugestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Sugestion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Sugestion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Sugestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Sugestion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Sugestion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Sugestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Sugestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Sugestion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyon Raigen

Lyon Raigen

Sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Sugestion   Sugestion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Yeah, this is just a suggestion, but anyway, lets go for it. So, first, I'm going to give an example, then, I´l tell you the sugestion, and then, you tell me what you think of it!

Guy A: *Thinking* Ahaha! My zanpakutou has the power to create a hole on the ground! Another step and I win!
Guy B: Hum....what is this guy going to do? Let me check his zanpakutou powers...*checks* OMG! I need to step back! *posts saying that his character steps back because he/she felt like it* Haha! I am alive!
Guy A: Oh crap! metagaming!

---

So, is there anyway to place the aproved zans, ceros, etc...on a place where only the admins could see it? Because that IS metagaming, and I see a lot of people doing this. I mean, its okay for you to know, but your character IS NOT supposed to know about it, and the Guy A is a metagamer, like some people I see here.

Besides, if the owners of the zan, etc. want to check it or edit it later, to add a technique, or a bankai, they can ask a mod, and if they want to re-check their zan cause they "forgot" about it's powers, then, before it is aproved, copy and past it to a document on your desktop.

This is really just a sugestion to prevent metagame, because your character is NOT supposed to know the other guy's ability, and so, he or she must act normally until he finds out about it.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

Sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugestion   Sugestion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:50 pm

They're dumb, considering it's in the rules that one cannot auto-hit.

So, it doesn't matter if the Zan has such powers, one can always find a way to try and dodge it. Because auto-hitting is against the rules.

Guy A: runs
Guy B: makes a hole and guy A is forced to fall
Guy A: notices the nothingness and focuses reishi to his feet, performing a shunpo at the nick of time.
Back to top Go down
Lyon Raigen

Lyon Raigen

Sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugestion   Sugestion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:53 pm

you know what I meant...--' Its just that avoiding hits by checking the other guy's zan is stupid. that was just a dumb example, the first one I came up with--
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

Sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugestion   Sugestion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:41 pm

I understand and gave an alternate way for the dumbasses to post.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kageoni

Shin Kageoni

Sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugestion   Sugestion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:39 am

i totally get what he is saying back in the old BO some guy figured out my weakness by reading my zanpaktou ahead of time, and used it in game.
Back to top Go down

Sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugestion   Sugestion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:03 pm

Actually, even I do that, but I do not meta game.... I only want to know there abilities so that I know that they don't god mod with it, but I think it's reasonable, but... First of all, there is a way where you don't meta game... You read its powers OOC, right? Well, if you make it that you actually make your char analyze it properly and waits for all the powers to be shown then it is alright to know its weakness.
Back to top Go down
Lyon Raigen

Lyon Raigen

Sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugestion   Sugestion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:04 pm

yeah, but what I'm saying is, that many people take the advantage of knowing ti other guy's powers, and they dodge it easily because they allready know what it does.
Back to top Go down

Sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugestion   Sugestion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:08 pm

If that does happen, then call up an admin/GM then that Admin/GM will void it, but I do think we should have one... So, I am approving this suggestion for now, but I will call on Jaden to back me up, but if he doesn't, then I don't see this suggestion becoming reality.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugestion   Sugestion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:47 pm

I assure you that I dont need to read your app to beat you.

On another note >_>

If you cant beat your opponent, just cause they looked at your app. Then you need to train some more.
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

Sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugestion   Sugestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:07 pm

susanspy, we welcome you to the forum but please don't post in this topic for something like that. This thread was made for a suggestion, not that. Considering the area, that IS technically spam.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugestion   Sugestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Information :: Suggestions and Comments-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com