Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

A new idea, for better captains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

A new idea, for better captains Empty
PostSubject: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Okay. Here is my idea.

I think we should add a Captains test for some people. There are three ways to become a captain, but we only have one, Zaraki style (which is to hit the guy the moment you see him). So, my idea is to get the other two in. The first one is a test, like show your skill to some captains and they will decide a yes or no by facing some non-fatal tests (otherwise it would have no difference to the one we have already). If judges agree that he is better then another captain, then he becomes a new captain! The person trying out may also get a better chance to replace a captain if he is worse then him, but also if another captain is inactive! The other way I'll talk about later. Anyways, if you do complete it but you don't have a Bankai, then you will be on standby. If you get a Bankai and there is still empty captain spots, inactive captain spots, or worse captains then you, then you shall take his spot then. If not anymore, then sorry for you, but thats it then for you. If you do have Bankai and you pass the test, then you become a captain of a seected division by the captains (basically, they are judges in this test)! Very Happy Very Happy yamamoto

To try again, Seated Officers must wait 1 month to try again.

Lieutenants must wait 2-3 weeks to try again.

I did this to make Captains a little bit better, and to prove who is the better pick then just doing this, "I got here first! Ha HA!". Oh and by the way, please don't be against anyone specific, and be fair. Otherwise it is useless to do this and this post is not much good then. So please be fair about it.

Last edited by Alec Kuchiki on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Sounds like a loophole.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

Location : Ennoyed, but still practiceing with a more determined and furious will.

PostSubject: Re: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:23 pm

No. Just a little bit better for some more veteran people. I hate the idea of first to get there. Its no loophole. Plus, this is Bleach, and there are more then just one way to become a captain you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:29 pm

I know, but this is probably a plan of yours... And S.S is busy so the so called "judges" will be hard to get considering most of the captains are running around doing something.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Then let it be adminastrators, Moderators, or captains then. Plus, I am not here on a plan. Its my just my idea to get a little bit more of Bleach on this website, and a little bit more chance to others who are better. Last, no offense but, who in world are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Well, if it's admins or mods then that'd be kinda like OOC.. And inactive captains can be replaced if you challenged them before they went inactive and they haven't posted in 48 hours. So, this idea is kinda not all that good and all, but it seems meh. So, you're planning to make it so that ordinary shinigami can ask to be judged? I think you should make requirements if so.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Fine. You are right on that. How about this, only people who have at least 50 posts and at least 100 points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:16 pm

I am thinking high level of reiatsu and bankai too. This isn't like a Zaraki situation. No one is like Zaraki, so make it that you need bankai to even think about asking to be judged.. The judges will be admins or global moderators. Considering if Captains decide they might be biased so they will take part, give opinions, but this is strictly OOC.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Fine. must have Bankai in the very least. Reaitsu is pointless cause unranked people could just make up that they do. Though I don't get what you mean by strictly OOC, will this do or no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:23 pm

I mean, considering us admins might be arrancar and they're judges in real RP for shinigami? That is weird, so that is why it's OOC. If the shinigami succeeds in OOC he succeeds in RP, but he needs to make up a story on how like just a normal position battle.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:25 pm

fine. Hope you put an example for rules, but since its approved now, where will it be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Position battles I guess.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Alright. Thanks. Before you leave, I hope you tell me when you will put this into the postion battle section If you don't mind. Just if you do know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Right now, I guess. I will make the rules/regulations of the thing.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Okay. Thanks. I am glad it got approved.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:37 am

Wait wait wait

The reason we only use Zaraki style. Is so that a bunch of new captains don't replace the old and the old all turn rogue and attempt to hunt and destroy the Soul Soceity.

So, either way. A person is gonna need to DIE.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kuchiki

Alec Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Well, I was hoping if they died then in this test, it would be like a practice fight death, not a character restart death.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new idea, for better captains   A new idea, for better captains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new idea, for better captains
Page 1 of 1