Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] Empty
PostSubject: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:31 am

Appears over Karakura Town as menos bomb the area. Sighing he unleashes his division to clear up the mess. He knows an Espada Commander would be near. So He was keeping his eyes on the Skies. Things where hectic here.

(Ultra Short)

Last edited by Razeil Fisto on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rykiske

Rykiske

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:47 am

Karakura town was under siege as menos began to devastate the area. Feeling compelled to clean up "his" mess, Leo left his room through a garganta.

Now, over Karakura town, a fine line stretched across the sky as it crudely ripped open like someone ripping through a shirt. From that rip stood the 3rd espada as he looked down at the chaotic menos with his cold red eyes. With his hands in the pockets of his white jacket, he quickly lost interest in what he came there to do.
"Everyone is always fighting over karakura town. Like a battlefield, it is the only neutral territory between our races. I wonder what would happen if our battle field suddenly vanished off the face of the earth." He thought as he watched the menos continue to rampage. It wasn't long before he noticed shinigami appear and start attacking the menos, cutting them down and getting themselves killed at the same time.

"They'd have to be both brave and strong to actually take on a menos. Perhaps I should go scare them." With that said, Leo released his spiritual pressure and made it heavy so that even humans could feel his presence. He slowly floated down to the ground and quickly looked up as a drop of water hit the tip of his nose. The sky was turning gray as it began to rain so hard that it sounded like a waterfall was pounding away at the ground.
[color=red]"It seems as thought God himself wants to wash away the blood that will be shed before Karakura is completely painted red."[color=red] he said aloud as he walked towards a random shinigami, wounded and dying. Leo black and red hair war now soaked to the point that he'd slick it back and it would act as though his hair was pasted to the back of his neck.

Walking over to the dying shinigami, he jabbed his claws into their chest as they disolved into spirit particles and formed a glowing white ball in his hand. He held it up to the sky for a moment before biting into it and finishing it like an apple. "It figures. Just like those humans, weak shinigami don't satiate my hunger either. How sad. I've grown tired of of eating ordinary hollows." Just as soon as he finished his sentence, he realized that there was already a captain in the area. How could he not of noticed? Floating back up to the sky, he looked down to find the captain he sensed. When he finally spotted him, he felt the presence of another captain already in the vicinity.
"Either my sensory abilities have gone numb, or you guys are exceptional at masking your reiatsu. Show yourselves, captain shinigami!" he shouted as he waited for them to appear. Perhaps he would have some fun although two on one would be a bit much. Until one of his fellow espada appeared, he felt this would be a good oppurtunity to test his strength.
Back to top Go down
http://fairytailx.darkbb.com/
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:54 pm

Stalking the Tercera for no valid reason at all, Chinou found himself in Karakura. Yawning lightly, he folded his arms, gaining tracting within the air as he watched the Tercera devour a weakened Shinigami. Perhaps, the Tercera had decided to visit Karakura, due to being hungry. So was Chinou... hungry, very hungry! He craved for blood... blood! Though his calm appearance didn't project the sadistic being within. He yawned sheeplessly, waiting to see if there were truly Captains in Karakura. Perhaps, he would have some fun!

(In a hurry here ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:12 pm

The captain looked upward. Shunpoing and appearing infront of the Leonidas. He drew his blade and spoke his command. Letting Hunter know that Leonidas was his prey for now, and that nothing else would get in his way regardless of what would happen. He spoke, "Shine brightly, Hirimori." As the blade poured into a green neon form. He drew his blade, and swung it. The chant of a kido being said along with it, "Hado # 1 Sho." The blade made a static noise as it began to have bursts vibrate from the blade. So that it would cut into the Arrancars arm. He would be ready for any bullshit that the Espada would try to pull.

[Short]
Back to top Go down
Rykiske

Rykiske

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:57 pm

As Leo looked down at one of the captains with his cold stare, their eyes met only briefly before the captain shunpo'd his way to the espada's face. Unswayed by his motions, Leo's face didn't change as he took a step back and placed his hand on his zanpakto. Before he could actually draw it, the captain already drew his zanpakto and summoned its power. Using kido, the captain attempted to cut Leonidas where he stood using the force of the kido against his blade, increasing the force of his cut. Leo jumped back a few feet just as the sword briefly cut his right arm. Leo looked at his arm as he held it up to his for a moment to look at the blood trickle down to the palm of his hand. "Not bad, Shinigami. It would seem that you've obviously fought an arrancar, if not many, once befre. However, I would ask that you watch yourself, Shinigami. Leo stated as he looked passed his raised arm, his glowing red eyes stared directly into the captain's.

Leo noticed the Quinta happened to be standing behind him at this point. Turning his head around to look at the Quinta's face as he addressed him, "Oh, Chinou. Unless you don't want to, there's another captain in the area. I'd rather not fight them both, that is, if the other one decides to attack us." After speaking to the Quinta, Leo turned his head back around and looked at the captain he was facing. Moving his right hand down over his left side to grab the handle of his zanpakto once more, he slowly drew it from its hilt as he swung it down by his right side. "Perhaps I should tell you now. My blade is not like yours. It does not cause physical damage of any kind. Many refer to it as a ghost blade, so to speak." Leo explained as he sonido'd to the captain's face, his blade lifted high in the air as he slashed down with quickness.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:06 pm

(Follow the post order. Its pretty common knowledge that it would go Me, Hunter, You Leonidas, and then Chinou.)
Back to top Go down
Rykiske

Rykiske

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:19 am

[Post order wasn't established. It's supposed to be set when a fight begins in a post involving 3 or more RPers from what I understand but fine.
Posting order is:
Razeil
Hunter
Leo
Chinou]
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:42 am

(Hunter fled, he is ejected from this battle and will be replaced by a random captain.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:10 am

OOC: I made this post as soon as I could, sucks but meh.

Asran smiled softly as he landed on a rooftop, overlooking the so called battlefield; he stepped softly, his body flickering out of sight, only to reappear on the 5 feet from the other captain, to his left. A smile prominent across his face as he walked slowly but carefully to the two Espada's and a Captain, his Haori whirling in the wind as he made way to "stage", so to speak, his left hand clasped carefully around the handle of his Zanpakutou.

Droplets blotted down from the sky and pampered his magnificent head, small droplets oozed through his hair, splattering them against his skull, removing a portion of his beauty but revealing the calm, collected face behind the hair. He smiled once again, gazing outwards, his eyes analyzing, two Espadas, clearly known from their humane like appearance like all arrancar, however their reatsu was much more thicker, evil and dense, these were the qualities that defined them of their brethren. His eyes found the wound on Espada's arm, a clear indication of the war to begin, the first blood had been drawn and the shinigami captain seemed to be of the source, giving them a psychological victory.

"I guess, then I too should get started" he says with a chiming voice that rings through the hollow grounds, only destruction and death occupies them as these titans begin to take it out with one and other. Lightning flashes across the sky, followed by a deep rumble of thunder, causing the Earth to tremble for a few seconds from the resonating vibrations caused by the thunder that pounced across the sky once more.

The ground, shaking more, little granules or small pebble like stones, begin to jerk hard, clashing against the ground that they remain upn, sending a coheeded "tat tat" sound, though the cause was no longer the thunder, that now disappeared, however it was the sudden release from the newly arrive Captain's reatsu, far far higher than a normal Captain's reatsu, he had the distinct reatsu from both Isuei and Zarae clans, born as a mix breed between the clans he was blessed with such a majestic reatsu. He released it outwards and sent it smashing against the Espada, letting them know how powerful he really was; he had plenty more to excrete, though he'd rather use that for something more demanding.

He drew his zanpakutou from it's scabbard, a regular katana, well lengthened, light and above all sturdy; he muttered softly,

"Its time to play Kaichou Ken Furyou" as he spoke, he felt the sudden presence of his zanpakutou spirits, his blade itself felt the sudden change too, harvesting a low glimmering light that hovered just a fraction above the blade's surface. "I say, prepare yourself, Espada" he said, looking at the unoccupied Espada, indicating that they were to fight.

Last edited by Asran Zarae on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:18 am

Post Order: Raz, Leo, Asran, Chinou and so on.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:53 am

The tercera and the white-haired Captain engaged in battle. The other Captain seemed to have 'fled'. This was quite unusual. Chinou was disappointed and decided to watch his comrade battle the Captain before something, or was it someone else, attracted his attention. He looked away from the battle and focused his attention on the new comer. He took his hands out of his pockets. He stretched out, watching the Captain. Not a second or so later, as the Captain clasped the hilt of his Zanpakutou, the weather changed. It had begun raining. But why the sudden change of weather? Oh, that was right. He was in Karakura town now. The weather wasn't as stable as it was back up there in Hueco Mundo. The weather here changed every few months or so.

The Captain spoke. Chinou yawned of boredom, doing nothing more than watching the Captain. He placed his right palm above his head as an attempt to stop the rain. A useless attempt it was. But one never knew till they tried, didn't they? Quite. A deep rumble of thunder could be heard. Then the Earth began to tremble. A force capable of making the Earth rumble as it did had to be powerful. Perhaps, it was simply an after-shock? But that couldn't be possible. There weren't any signs of a prior earthquake visible. Then, perhaps, an Earthquake was occurring? No. It wasn't anything of that sort. It didn't matter to him. Karakura after all, wasn't hi home. It never was. It simply served as a restaurant. That was what they called an eating store right?

Quite soon, the Arrancar army would become a brutal force. They wouldn't able to be controlled or held down. Out of the darkness, they would emerge as a carnage, threatening the survival of the humans. They would fracture the very streets of Karakura town and break each and everyone's dreams. Dreams, merely a way one used to temporary escape the harsh ways of reality. The cruel, dangerous world.

Then, the force of the Captain's energy came, overwhelming the Espada. Did it really? No, it just seemed like it did. This flashy act of the Captain made him wonder. What would one be able to accomplish which such a vast amount of energy if they weren't given the opportunity to use it? Maybe. Maybe not. He might or might not. No, this Captain didn't deserve the opportunity. That, he ruined once he performed this 'showy' act of his.

The Captain drew his Zanpakutou. Chinou's cheeks puffed out. What had happened? Well, he had been swirling his tongue around in his mouth and mistakenly made it bled. The cause of the swelling though was simple Rieatsu. What he was doing with Rieatsu in his mouth was left obscured to the observes. He could possibly be healing the cut or simply doing so for no reason in particular. It might simply be a distraction. A red herring - that was what it was called wasn't it? Just like the 'Ten Little Niggers'', or as it was now called, ''Ten Little Indians''.

Ten little Indian boys went out to dine;

One choked his little self and then there were nine.

Nine little Indian boys sat up very late;

One overslept himself and then there were eight.

Eight little Indian boys traveling in Devon;

One said he’d stay there and then there were seven.

Seven little Indian boys chopping up sticks;

One chopped himself in halves and then there were six.

Six little Indian boys playing with a hive;

A bumblebee stung one and then there were five.

Five little Indian boys going in for law,

One got in Chancery and then there were four.

Four little Indian boys going out to sea;

A red herring swallowed one and then there were three.

That was how the poem went, wasn't it? He probably omitted a line or two. But hell, who cared? He wasn't reciting this in public, was he? No. He wasn't doing so. He placed both hand(s) of his before him. He formed a fist with both, which were soon engulfed in cyan-colored rieatsu. He kept staring at the captain. He spoke some incoherent words. That could have been a Kido spell being muttered, who knew? Then the Captain spoke some more. And this time around, he spoke loud enough for the Quinta Espada to hear. It seemed like a phrase of some sort. What was it called? Ah, right. A release phrase. So, now, the Captain had released ... his shikai, Chinou assumed. Typically, when Captains released their Bankai, they yelled out the word 'Bankai'. That, was accompanied with flaring rieatsu engulfing their being and being spread out. Wait a minute, didn't that just happen? No. He was supposed to yell 'Bankai'. He hadn't done so, and that wasn't common of a Shinigami to do.

'Prepare yourself?' Chinou indicated mentally to himself. Odd. He thought he was already prepared. Apparently not... or so the Captain thought. He pushed himself forward, darting towards the Captain. No, he hadn't use the Sonido technique like most usually did. He had darted towards the Captain. This ought to have had the Captain guessing....!
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:59 pm

The espada was talking, and due to his mouth flapping away. The Captain could decieve with the power of his zanpoktou easily. Which he decided to do as he whispered the name of yet another kido. "Hado #4, Byakurai" As he fired that lighting forward from his finger, the Arrancar would attempt to sonido forward. The blade turned into electricity shortly after. So that it was just a beam of pulsating golden lightning that could be whipped about violently, to thrash a being into a electrofired nothing if the captain decided to do such actions. He would flap away the world. The blade of thunder and bolts so deadly, that it would spark chaos and dread for the one who would be be fallen to it. This was no joke, there where no punch lines. That blade shined brightly, and because of that it would know its target. With his blade exhalted. The Espada would vanish, a behind attack would be most likely the course of action. However, when the Espada appeared infront of the Captain. He Noticed that a vertical slash would happen. So with one quick action, he shunpoed. Back far enough to dodge the attack. He would be close enough, so that his elongated katana could be used. So he swung it hard, in a horizantal slash to sever the Arrancar in half. He woul not stop until the Arrancar would either jump back, or would rush at him. He made sure to keep his eyes focused on the actions of the Arrancar in which he faced. He stuck out a finger, before the initial sonido of his opponent as if he was preparing to speak. Just in case the Arrancar made his move. He then chanted a spell again. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo #9 Geki!!!" As a red light attempted to form around the enemy Espadas. From the slash he would smirk. To see the outcome of the battle.
Back to top Go down
Rykiske

Rykiske

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:44 am

Leo, with his blade held high, prepared to slash down at the captain. Unfortunately, he hesitated for a split second just as the other captain began to show off his spiritual pressure. The particular scent of his reiatsu given off reminded Leonidas of someone he fought long ago. As distracting as this particular scent was, it seemed to be tainted with another bloodline. Re-gaining focus on the battle, his blade continued his descent but was easily avoided by the captain as his sword began to take the form of electricity. Leonidas stared at the blade with his glowing red eyes as it appeared to take on the full essence of lightning. "Intriguing." he thought as the shinigami appeared to have yet another trick up his sleeve. With Leo's hair still soaking wet from the rain, he knew that this would make things a bit easier.

The captain soon grabbed his blade tightly as he horizontally whipped it out trying to cut the Tercera in half. With his face, now looking more serious than melancholy, he grabbed blade of pure and unstable energy as the captain fired out a binding spell to surround the espada. "Two things. You'll have to be a little more creative with your lightning attacks..." Leo paused as the blade in his hand began to burn his hand from prolonged exposure. He absorbed the energy given off by the blade into his hair causing it to glow momentarily. From the point where the blade made contact with his hand, the blade literally vanished even if only for a moment. The kido that now sorrounded Leonidas bound him, he continued, "...The next thing as that you should know a kido of this level cannot bind me for long." Using the absorbed reiatsu from the blade, he charged it through his body as he used it to break free.

He stood there in the sky trying to act as if he wasn't phased by either of the captain's moves but in reality was trying to catch his breath. "You see my ability allows me to easily absorb energy and reiatsu although, its not the best idea to use it before ressurecting as it drains my stamina." he explained as he continued trying to catch his breath. With blood still trickling down his right arm to his palm, he sonido'd behind the captain and held his blood-stained palm to the back of his head as he called out, "Cero!" His palmed glowed a bright orange as the compressed energy released itself from the espada's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:18 pm

So he came, charging, no, rather darting at Asran. He was fast, indeed, a feat that not many were capable of achieving, proving that he was worthy of the title "Espada", however, his ignorance in his soo called "dart", was a doubled edged sword. Knowing the Espada was getting closer, though at a speed that Asran was far more comfortable at keeping up with; breaking the 10 feet territory radius that began the first hurdle of his ability.

Upon entering, Asran snickered, just enough time to create an illusion perfectly formed of himself, giving out his level of reatsu while masking his true reatsu, perfecting a nimble image of himself, accurate a intense degree, neigh undetectable, it too sounded like him; these would be what the Espada would see, hear and feel. The illusion covered the real Asran, as Asran made himself invisible and un able to be heard as he cast the illusion, though he did it in such a way that it appeared as if Asran hadn't moved at all.

As the Espada darted nearer and nearer, closing the gap his illusion made a slow, almost lazy-like horizontal slash at the Espada's head proclaiming that Asran was aiming to slice the man's skull, however, what the real Asran was doing was, knowing that the man would try to inflict some heinous attack on him when he came of near distance, Asran, shunpo'd, appearing behind the Espada, and aiming to stab the man in the middle of his chest, making it hard for him to dodge, especially when he couldn't detect nor know of Asran's true abilities.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Chinou came at a rapid pace towards the Shinigami Captain. The ability of this Captain, he knew nothing of. But did he care? Of course not. He would defeat the Captain, and with ease. Arrogance? No, this was confidence. It was only arrogance if he was wrong. But of course, he wouldn't be wrong. He knew he wasn't going to be wrong. When ones' mind was capable of conceiving a goal, and the heart was willing to believe in it, the goal became achievable. Confidence came not from always being right but from fearing to be wrong. Each time one faced his fear, one gained strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.

As Chinou reduce the distance from himself and the Captain, the Shinigami snickered. It wasn't that quiet of a laughter. Chinou could definitely hear it. The Captain had used an illusion on Chinou. But of course, he wasn't aware of such actions. He just keep darting forward, towards the Captain.

The Captain slashed horizontally at Chinou. Not what he expected. There seemed to be no... it was lacking effort. This behavior was something Chinou would further research in during the battle. That is, if there was still a battle going on. The foolish act of the Captain would cost him his life.

Chinou dropped down, getting into a crouching stance. He would then - with no delay - push himself forward - but not off his feet, towards the Captain with both arms stuck out forward. This would be the same time the 'real' Shinigami would appear behind Chinou. With the hardened rieatsu concealing both hands of his, he slammed his fists into the Captain, and at the same time, released the 'hollow bullets' otherwise known as bala, puncturing a large hole into the midsection of the Captain. The blast of hardened was visible, heading forward before dissipating.

At the same moment he punctured his hole into who he thought was the Captain, another Zanpakutou came from his behind, and impaling the chest of the Captain. That attack, he was sure, was supposed to be for him. But that wouldn't matter. It wouldn't have inflicted any damage on him, whatsoever. He was sure the Captain knew of 'Hierro'. Did he not?

With no hesitation, upon sight of the blade, he performed the Sonido technique, vanishing and appearing beside the Captain. This was an instant movement - not being more than a second. So, the ability of the Captain was that of making illusions? Quite interesting. He would even make clones. How was he sure this wasn't a clone? This thoughts came to mind as he released the charged energy in his mouth. The Captain wouldn't be able to avoid such a close attack, due to Chinou having his arm - the one holding on to the Zanpakutou - in his tightened grasp. This was a Grand Ray Cero.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:14 pm

(Oops, Hit. Also, you have no idea what my zan ability is now, seeing as the lightning kido was never seen by you.)

As the Arrancar blabbed onward, the red light binded him in place, to utter shock the Arrancar would have no idea of what to do. The Captain smirked a bit as the lightning bolt fired out viciously from his finger. Being filled to the brim with the power of the Captain, Slamming itself deep into the skin of the Arrancar and ripping it asunder due to the increasing overpouring of rei being placed into it by the Captain, blowing it wide open as the lightning based projectile tore out a large wound into the Espada. The enemies lung near his heart now being electrofried. So badly that it would be ripped into a star shape. Not enough to kill, but enough to harm his opponent greatly. He breathed in, and held out a hand, that was intaking a mass of power. As the beam continued to surge forward, he swung his finger, so that it would slash in and cut a line in the chest of the now falling Espada. The other in the area, named Chinou, being stopped in his tracks. His Gren Rey ceasing to form. The Espadas form being With a manner of the attack being over, the other espada would have to look in awe, as a black box formed around his body. The reason for such movements where due to the black coffin kido that had been casted only seconds after the lightning kido was fired at the Leonidas. This Black box being so powerful, that it would form and begin to form its devastating power around the Chinou. As the latter, the Black Coffin would form, a origin would be unleashed. This kido of purple devastating power forming. It was easy, and because of the power that would form from this kido, it would need to be followed up. "Hadou #54 Haien." The kido being fired out in duo-unity, aiming at the cap and arm of the Espadas. His hand breahing in power again, and forming a darkness. With a purplish outline. "Too, easy."
Back to top Go down
Rykiske

Rykiske

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:50 am

(O.O I kinda broke out of the kido...
"The kido that now sorrounded Leonidas bound him, he continued, "...The next thing as that you should know a kido of this level cannot bind me for long." Using the absorbed reiatsu from the blade, he charged it through his body as he used it to break free.")
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:02 pm

Oh, I just used the timing of your post to keep you in the kido.
Basically before any other action in my post I binded you. You timed it so that all my other actions happened before the kido. So that beeing that it never happend, I could logically bind you.

He stuck out a finger, before the initial sonido of his opponent as if he was preparing to speak. Just in case the Arrancar made his move. He then chanted a spell again. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo #9 Geki!!!" As a red light attempted to form around the enemy Espadas. From the slash he would smirk. To see the outcome of the battle.

Meaning I used this binding kido before you would come at me to attack. In your escape you said youused the power from my blade to escape, but I had not even attacked you until after the bind kido was placed all that jazz. So you have one day to post.
Back to top Go down
Rykiske

Rykiske

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:46 pm

(o.o "I see" said the blind man)

Leo had his chest ripped open as he fell from the sky gasping for air. He slowly began to lose consciousness as everything seemed to begin getting dark and blurry. Just before a he hit the ground, a small phrase escaped his lips like a whisp of steam emanating from a hot cup of coffee. "Let your roar wake the dead, Roar, El Leon Phantasma." In a huge burst of spiritual pressure, the tercera changed form as he hit the ground like a speeding missile. He slowly stood to his feet with his black and red hair now stretched down to his lower back. His hair glowing as though lightbulbs were somehow put underneath his hair. His espada jacket now gone leaving his upper body bare and his chest repaired although a scar sat where the captain attacked. His hollow hole and number now visible with the number "3" in the center of his chest and his hollow hole in his right pectoral. His arms now covered with a white armor up to his shoulders. His hands looking like the mix between a feline and a human, much like Grimmjow's, but white having only his claws black. His eyes, now yellow and his legs taken the form of muscular lion's legs. His legs are white down to his feet with the exception of black claws. Unlike his arms, the legs do not appear armored. He gains a red, three-fingered claw mark on either cheek. He also has red that outlines his eyes and create a single line that stretches down framing his cheeks. A lot like Ulquiorra's but the eye lines frame his cheeks rather than just going straight down.

Leo stood in a smoking crater on the ground and looked up as the captain he was fighting seemed to lose interest and aim for Leo's fellow espada. He quickly sonido'd to Chinou's location as he summoned his sword out of thin air without uttering a word, he held out his hand as the sword took form in his hand now changed in the form of a bastard. "Your fight is with me!" Leo said angrily as he swung his blade at the oncoming Hadou. His blade began to glow a bright purple as Leo took on the full brunt of the kido into his sword, only being pushed back a few inches his blade now held the destructive kido in his blade. Leo then moved back and slashed at the black coffin that began to form around Chinou. He managed to weaken it by absorbing a small amount of the reiatsu it gave off as he used his glowing blade. Pointing it at Razeil, a bright orange ball of energy slowly formed at the tip of his blade. His eyes fixated on the captain like a black dot on a white wall, he fired the energy using the energy he collected to slightly increase its speed and power, "Cero."
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:14 pm

(Just one question, how fast did you fall to the ground? Seeing as black coffin was used before you started falling.)
Back to top Go down
Rykiske

Rykiske

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:51 pm

(I fell relatively fast after resurrecting gaining enough speed so that I hit the ground in a matter of seconds. Not only that but you stated that the black coffin started forming around Chinou just seconds after you struck me with lightning but you were still attacking me as it was supposedly taking form. Plus, Chinou is allowed to attempt a dodge being that it isn't an instant attack. I just simply took advantage of the opportunity to weaken its power.)
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:58 pm

(He can't dodge it on account of the binding kido hitting him.)
Back to top Go down
Rykiske

Rykiske

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:10 pm

(When was that? You've been fighting me this whole time and you never stated that you hit Chinou with a binding kido. I'm the only one that was hit by your binding kido.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Nope, I stated that I attacked with the biinding kido on the Espadas (s), there was a s there implying more then one.
Back to top Go down
Rykiske

Rykiske

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:36 pm

(Aight)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]   The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Showdown in Karakura Town. [Razeil and Asran vs Two Espada]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next