Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinou

Chinou

Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?] Empty
PostSubject: Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?]   Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Name: Fuujin

Release Phrase: Grab, Seize, Control

Represent: Porcupine?

Element: Wind

Sealed Description: A whip of wind is connected to the hilt of the blade, which is capable of inflicting fatal damage when in contact with the anyone's skin. A bounto, Espada, Shinigami, Vaizard, Quincy, and so on. The blade too is made of wind, but of course compressed to take on a shape. It also seems to be radiant. When swung, slashed, etcetera... it has wind disks, composed entirely of wind, accelerating in the direction in which the blade is aimed. This disks, are two feet in length and width, trippling the average size of a typical compact disk. They are difficult to perceive at long-range, and somewhat apparent at close range (a meter - two meter.) This disk, though small in size hold tremendous power within. They are capable of cutting into metal, and inflicting damage even when an Espada has active the 'Hierro' technique. (Inflicting a cut, not too deep or shallow - but right there, in-between.)

Released Description: The whip of wind, which is connected to the hilt of his Zanpaktou is now transformed into a large, fierce, snake. The snake has six more heads, which seemed to be 'attached' the its neck, but instead ... 'grows' out of the neck. They are invisible from a-far, though when in close range (1-2 meter), they're quite perceivable. These snakes, except for the seventh, the slightly larger one in the middle, are able to extend the length of their body - extending up to a 100 meter. The tongue and fang(s) of the snakes are capable of inflicting the same damage the wind disks are capable of inflicting. The blade of Chinou's resurrection is extended, now being five feet in length. The accuracy is also increased. (Sharpness) It is now being able to slice through the Hierro of an Espada with ease.

Chinou is also transformed while in released form. His back is protected by a 'shield' composed of compressed wind. Out of this shield, are 'needles' it would seem, sticking out of it. This, is similar to a porcupine with the coat of sharp spines, or quills. This needles are capable of being detached at will and being controlled. The range at which it can be controlled ranges from anywhere between a meter to 50 meters. They are as fast as bala. They are actually petite wind blades - ranging from 1-100.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Total control and manipulation of wind. He is capable of creating anything from a wind blade, wind barriers that act as a shield to protect against attacks. They are penetrable after countless attacks. (Capable of withstanding the force of two Gran ray cero.) He can gather static electricity in the air to create a condensed lightning blade, or even, a blast of lightning at his opponent. He can create tornadoes and etcetera, being able to control them as well. The manipulation though is possible with Chinou's reiatsu. This he is able to do both in sealed form and released.

Innate Ability: Cannibalize - Any lost limbs will be regenerated and any wounds healed up, as Chinou dines on a corpse. This effect will work, as long as the corpse belongs to any of the following race: Human, Shinigami, Hollow. Any movement, action, or damaged taken will cancel the effect - meaning Chinou has to remain in a spot and dine on the corpse for the ability to work. Any movement or action doesn't necessarily mean moving a limb or so. It just means standing up or jumping about. Any damage: hit, slap, etc will also cancel out the effect. It takes three posts to be fully healed up - be good as new.

Techniques:

Whirlwind - The user creates a powerful whirlwind around an opponent so they cannot escape. (Range: 1 meter to 50) The user hides themselves in this whirlwind so that they are unseeable; they can come out of the whirlwind to attack the opponent and, for that brief moment, they are able to be seen. The winds are traveling at around 150mph. Any attempt to escape the whirlwind by jumping through it will result in being violently thrown down and a series of cuts will appear on whatever body parts touch the wind because the wind is going so fast that going against the flow in any way (aka trying to break out of it) will result the wind cutting you. (1 post to create, lasts 5 posts, and a 12 post cool down)

Parting Movement - Tremendous speed - Chinou is now moving at mach 2. But that's just the first step of the move itself. Chinou concentrates an immense amount of wind around himself, mixed up with a small amount of reiatsu, which cuts outward when built to a high level. Chinou after the wind resistance on themselves and now coated in wind rieatsu begins to move at immense speed, moving at mach 2. To the point in which they are no longer visible to their opponent. Once the power and maximum speed of this move has been reached, Chinou could then focus it into one powerful strike, resulting to Major/Fatal injury to the opponent's body.. Talking about Quincy's, with their delicate Human skin. But the result on a harder Skin; Like a Vaizard's, or Primera's, the toughness of the skin, would be weakened, and they would be sent hurling about 50 feet backwards, and into the ground. Forming a large Crater.
Rules in making Techs:

0-119 points: 3 techs
120-239: 4 techs
240-359: 5 techs
360-479: 6 techs.... and so on and so fourth... you can add more techs as your points go up.

Last edited by Chinou on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

PostSubject: Re: Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?]   Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Reduce the duration of Whirlwind to about 5. Other than that, it's good.
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

PostSubject: Re: Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?]   Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?]   Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mai Ressur-ec-tion [ I Win An Pod-I?]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com