Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
{She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
{She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
{She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
{She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
{She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
{She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
{She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
{She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
{She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

{She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

{She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee. Empty
PostSubject: {She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee.   {She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:41 pm

A/N: Third fanfiction WOOT. This is a oneshot again, but this time is KandaXLenalee X3 I had fun with this, and Kanda is slightly (a lot) OOC XD lol. Same with Lenalee. But I don't really care. I listened to the song "When You're Gone" by Avril Lavigne and had to write this so I hope you like it 3

Disclaimer: None of these characters are mine, they are property of Katsura Hoshino-sensei. -boo's-

-----

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry.

Kanda looked over at her as they walked, her face was bright and happy. But she looked on the edge of breaking…so fragile was a woman…

He sighed and put his hands in his pockets, remembering her face from last night. She had been crying again. She always seemed to be crying now. He could hear her while he pretended to sleep beside her. She muffled her sobs with her hands but they still escaped.

He wondered what was wrong….But he could guess.

He closed his eyes.

And the days feel like years when I'm aloneAnd the bed where you lie is made up on your side.

He opened his eyes that night, and by the position of the moon he guessed it to be midnight. He rolled over, and his eyes widened.

Her sleeping bag was empty.

"Where--?!" He yelled, sitting up quickly.

Then he saw her, standing by the fire.

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

He watched as she looked back and saw him looking at her. She smiled, the tears running freely down her face. He frowned and tilted his head, "You should sle-"

"Goodbye." she said, and walked away.

"What?!" he yelled, shocked. He bolted from his sleeping bag but…

The night echoed around her. She was gone.

When you're gone,
The pieces of my heart are missing you're gone,
The face I came to know is missing you're gone,
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok.
I miss you.

He growled in frustration and ran in the direction she had gone. He ran and ran but didn't even find a trail left by her. He yelled her name over and over again, but the only sound he heard was his labored breathing and his own echoed voice. Tears fell from his eyes as he realized that she was gone.

He couldn't help her anymore.

I've never felt this way before,
Everything that I do reminds me of the clothes you left,
they lie on the floor,
And they smell just like you,
I love the things that you do.

He made his way back to their camp, slowly picking his way through the tree's and maze of a path. He had no idea he had gone so far.

He looked at her sleeping bag for a long time, simply wondering on why she would have left. But at the same time, he knew. Because of the order.

Woman were really fragile creatures. And she was proof of this.

She had to escape. She had to run.

She had wanted a normal life.

He fell to his knee's.

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

He repeated her departure over and over again. The steps she had taken before disappearing so suddenly from view.

He wiped at his eyes and grabbed Mugen from beside his sleeping bag, heading back into the woods. He wouldn't give up this easily.

We were made for each other
Out here foreverI know we were, yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe
I need to feel you here with me, yeah

He walked through the tree's, his gaze moving from side to side. He watched for clues, evidence, any possible signs of where she had gone. He found a boot print, and followed in it's pointed path.

Then he smelled her perfume, that sweet scent that followed her everywhere. He turned and her hand brushed against his cheek, caressing gently. He smiled at her and leaned into it, his one arm coming to wrap around her waist and bring her against his chest. He heard her gasp slightly and his other hand lifted her chin so he could look at her face. His lips touching hers sweetly…deeply. Until he let go, out of breath.

"Lenalee…" he murmured, hugging her tight against him. He felt her shake in sobs and smiled. "You're a strong woman Lenalee."

He just held her as she cried.

-----

A/N: >___>;;; See what I mean? TOTALLY OOC. ><;;
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

{She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee. Empty
PostSubject: Re: {She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee.   {She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:20 pm

. . . Boo! {She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee. Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Lieselotte

Lieselotte

PostSubject: Re: {She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee.   {She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:54 am

Claus wrote:
. . . Boo! {She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee. Icon_neutral

>:X Boo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee.   {She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{She went away, and then I took a different path } A D-Gray.man Fanfiction: KandaXLenalee.
Page 1 of 1