Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kassai Fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kassai Fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kassai Fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kassai Fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kassai Fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kassai Fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kassai Fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kassai Fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kassai Fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kassai Fenikkusu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Jahmi

The Jahmi

Kassai Fenikkusu Empty
PostSubject: Kassai Fenikkusu   Kassai Fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:59 am

Name: Kasai Fenikkusu (Fire Phoeinx)

Release Phrase: "Burn your power Fire Phoeinx"

Represent: It represents big flying Fire Phoenix. Phoeinx is covored by flames and heat from him is so strong, that it could be felt meters from Jahmi, if he would be mad. Phoeinx is about 4 times biger than normal human. It have wonderful flame tail and wings.
It's he.

Element: Fire/Flames

Sealed Description: Blade of flames.
Overall, the sword doesn't look like katana. It's more like sword. It have no guard and normal blade form. Sword looks like long rectangle. Hilt is black and rewrap with black ribbon. The blade is true titan and steel fusion, which makes it indestructible and very strong. On grey, shiny blade are wrote many words, which summon the blades spirit. Although it works like guide for Jahmi if he forgot the text. That's very rare, but possible thing. Jahmi hold it on his back. The sheath localate on his back. It looks like rectangle too and it's fully black.

Released Description: Jahmi in released form
Jahmi became a fire demon or that called hollow. He's look totaly changes. His hair got white not blonde. and all over his face he got red mask. And through two eye holes shows white mystic light. Although his body got covered by strainge thing. Looks like magmas rocks from deep underground. That armor makes him very tight and indestructable. His arms are covored by dark red hand protectors with spickes. The biggest spike is on his shoulder. Jahmi legs transform from feet into three nails. They are very sharp and strong. Down from his hips he has a tail or something like that. The tail has three part. two of them ar aimed to both sides and one aimed to back. Jahmi becames 1 feet bigger. He emit the heat. More angry he became, more hotter he is. If his pride was touched, he could became a true flame demon and almost became a demon torch.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: In fighting heat Jahmi collects energy in his chests. Jahmi fight so long that all that collected energy is fully collected and ready to go. Right under his rib he has a hole where this energy is collecting. It transforms into magma hot lava. Jahmi collect it from opponent. While they are fighting opponent may every moment release his spiritual energy and that gains to Jahmis power. If opponent uses a lot of spiritual energy Jahmi doesn't charge in some seconds, he still have to change it into magma or lava. It usualy happens about 2 posts afterr recieving energy.
Jahmi release it by crossing arms in front of stomach, where the energy container localate, and making himself in some kind of ball. He still is standing, but bucket. When he fully open his arms into air and straigh his back, Jahmi shots out about 2 till 4 fire balls. That dependes on gained energy. The balls are made from flames and lava. The heat is incredible.

Innate Ability: Thanks to JAhmis muscle legs and aerodynamic body Jahmi can move faster than lightning. Jahmi moves so fast that lieutenant and maybe some weak captain couldn't see him. With long nails at his feet he gain extra speed and that is maximum of him, only than he uses his nails he can be faster than lightning. Usualy he uses this power than opponent try to hit him with spell or melee. But to deal bigger damage to opponent he runs around him and scratch with his hands nails. When he moves with full speed the opponent most uses unknow power to stop him, but this maximum speed is very hard to control and that why Jahmi never uses it. Only than when it's need.

Technique:

Name: Heat Storm.
Ability: Useing his innate ability or that called speed and his heating power, Jahmi runs around opponent so fast that he makes a storm, but puting in storm his flames and heat he makes it a total fire storm. The flames go up in the air about 25 feet and diameter depends on how big circle Jahmi ran. More faster he runs more heat he uses and in circles center gets hotter. This technique he uses to get opponent weaker and easier to rout him. Although this storm makes burns on opponents body. They are painfull and hot.
Duration: 3-5 posts( if opponent uses water power, duration is 0)
Cooldown: 6 posts till energy is gained again.

Name: Fire Blast.
Ability: Jahmi rise his hands up in the air, top on his head and put them together. His palms he change into fists and smash them at ground. Around Jahmi makes a circle of fire. Flames spit to every way in every direction. The flames are about 15 feet high and 4 feet wide. Flames heat is very hot and burning. This technique he uses to push opponenet back. Although it's nice damage technique. As usual it makes a big burns on skin. Flames after hit is stil on the ground and slowly disappears.
Duration: 2 posts
Cooldown: 5 posts

Name: Fist of Flame
Ability: Jahmi charges one third energy in his right fist and transform it into flames. He pulls his hand back to make a bigger damage. Then he strikes. From his fist he release flames and send them to opponent. The flame wave goes along the ground and it looks like bolt. This technique he uses to deal a damage to opponent. The bold of flames is very hot and dangerous. Only Jahmi can cope the pressure of it. So better do not stay in it's way After attack there is left one fire line. And it's still hot and deal a little damage to opponent.
Duration: 3 posts
Cooldown: 3 posts

OOC: If something not right, just tell me.
Back to top Go down

Kassai Fenikkusu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com