Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
OH NOES HAPTISM ISH HERE! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
OH NOES HAPTISM ISH HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
OH NOES HAPTISM ISH HERE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
OH NOES HAPTISM ISH HERE! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
OH NOES HAPTISM ISH HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
OH NOES HAPTISM ISH HERE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
OH NOES HAPTISM ISH HERE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
OH NOES HAPTISM ISH HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
OH NOES HAPTISM ISH HERE! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

OH NOES HAPTISM ISH HERE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Haptism

The Haptism

OH NOES HAPTISM ISH HERE! Empty
PostSubject: OH NOES HAPTISM ISH HERE!   OH NOES HAPTISM ISH HERE! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:37 am

Bountou Registration

Name:
Allelujah Haptism

???

Appearance:
Allelujah is quite the imposing figure(pun intented) at first glance. His height doesn't dare cross over to 5 feet, as if some type of curse has befallen him. His hair is extremely spiky, and stands up without the use of hair jel. Had hair been counted as a factor in terms of his height, he would be well over 5'2 at least. His eyes can be quite sinister, as they seem to have the look of a demon, thanks to their ruby red appearance.

As for clothing, there is very little to say, though there are few interesting distinctions that might pique the interest of few. Upon his forehead is a tightly wrapped white headband. The purpose of it, if any, is unknown as of now. His left arm is wrapped in extremely tight with bandages as well, but to aid the bandages, a tight metal chain is wrapped around it as well. This obviously means that Allelujah wants to hide something from unsuspecting eyes.

Allelujah's body is covered with an all black, sleeveless robe. The neck of it takes the shape of a "v", and extends slightly past his neck. There is a red sash positioned across the center of his pants, which are also black to continue color consistency.

Personality:
Allelujah is someone very hard to read. Just when you think that you have finally understood him, he does something to make you reevaluate your thoughts, as such is his nature.

Though generally, one would say that Hiei is ruthless, as they would be correct. He does not show any mercy to his enemies. No man, woman, or child gifted with the audacity to face him will ever be shown mercy. When he strikes, it is always to kill, and if it wasn't, it would only be so that his enemies could just suffer more.

Despite this, Allelujah is still capable of kindness, at least, in his own way. This is brought on as a result of his loyalty to his comrades and companions. Beings apart of something greater than himself, he is extremely devoted to them, and will serve as a sword and shield. Allowing himself to take hits just for the survival of the team.

When he checks up on his teammates, he may come off as rude and condescending, but that's just his way of making sure that they are ok. There are even times he may seem apathetic to the plight of his allies and friends, but Allelujah just can't bring himself to show weakness, especially in the view of his companions, so he keeps it all inside, and acts as if he doesn't care. But he will show up and help out later.

Allelujah has somewhat of a skewed honor system. Of course there is that of a warrior, who doesn't kill a helpless opponent, or doesn't attack an opponent while they are powering up, but Allelujah has one that seems to have another that stems from that. He despises traitors, especially when he witnesses his enemies betray one another. He doesn't like creatures who would perform any lowly act just to get ahead. They are all subject to his judgement.

--------------------

Hair Color:
Black

Your momma, fighting, watching the skyline.

Dislikes:
Your father, cowards

Crushes:
None as of yet

--------------------

Specialties:
Gardening

History:
Allelujah was born a normal human a little over a century ago in Japan. Heir to a noble lineage of swordsmen. It was even said that he is a distant cousin to the acclaimed swordsmen, Musashi Miyamoto. If this was true, then that would account as to why Allelujah was able to grasp the intermediate and even advanced styles of sword combat while only a child. As he developed into a teen, he was able to hone and increase his skills with the sword. However, his father chasticed him for spending to much of his time learning the ways of the sword. Heeding his father's words, Allelujah became a gardener. He was so good at it in fact, that he became the personal gardener of the imperial palace.

Though only after the passing of a couple years, Allelujah became disillusioned with his job and peaceful life. As a swordsman, he hungered for battle and the thrill of victory. His normal life wasn't enough to satisfy him. He quit his job and left home, carrying only his katana. He retreated into the woods, where he built a hut and greatly intensified his sword training, in hopes of becoming the greatest swordsman in the world. It was this determination that brought him to the peak of his abilities, and unfortunately, he felt that his peak wasn't enough to solidify him as the greatest. But it was at that moment that a man, clad in all black robes, approached him with an offer.

Come with him to become something more than a human, and live forever, honing his skills to at last become the greatest swordsman he could be. Interested, Allelujah decided to follow the man. What he didn't know however, was that the man was actually a Shinigami, trying to create the ultimate weapon for Soul Society. A species of near humans who could interbreed with them in order to create more. This caused Allelujah to become the very first of what could be called Neo-Bounts. Meaning that they weren't made a Bount from scratch, but transformed into one.

However, they are often considered more deadly due to their emotions giving them strength. When Allelujah awoke, he was a Bountou with a synthetic third eye positioned at the center of his head. This eye was capable of not only protecting him, but also helping him map out the movements of his foe. However, it only opens in extreme circumstances. Decades passed since that day, and Allelujah became even better at his sword play, what pleased him the most however, was that he was forever stuck in his prime.

Though Allelujah still wasn't fully fulfilled. He needed a challenge, and within mere moments it came to him. A giant black dragon appeared seemingly out of nowhere, drawn to Allelujah's spiritual pressure. Allelujah, excited, eagerly faced the dragon, not knowing that it was a hollow of the parasitic distinction. After fighting for several days, both exhausted their powers, but Allelujah had one final attack to perform, which would finally seal it's fate. As a last ditch effort to survive, the dragon sealed it's self within Allelujah's left arm just before he delivered the final blow. Allelujah awoke to find a strange dragon marking on his arm. Realizing what had happened, he decided to train to control it. Finally realizing that there are supernatural beings known as hollows and Shinigami to test his might against, Allelujah set out to conquer them all and finally become the greatest.

Picture of Character:
[Avatar & Sig]

Sample Chapter:Allelujah looked at the man then slashed him in half.

[^^Short I know. Cuz I'm lazy.]
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

OH NOES HAPTISM ISH HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NOES HAPTISM ISH HERE!   OH NOES HAPTISM ISH HERE! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Is this Jin, the old captain of poisen?

Approved.
Back to top Go down

OH NOES HAPTISM ISH HERE!
Page 1 of 1