Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Jin Takeda I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Jin Takeda I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Jin Takeda I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Jin Takeda I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Jin Takeda I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Jin Takeda I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Jin Takeda I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Jin Takeda I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Jin Takeda I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Jin Takeda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin

Jin

Jin Takeda Empty
PostSubject: Jin Takeda   Jin Takeda I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:02 pm

Shinigami Registration

Name:
Takeda Jin 仁武田氏
Weight:
185 lbs.
Height:
'5"10
Species:
Shinigami
Lieutenant
Birthday:
Jin Takeda 20px-Astrological_Sign_CancersvgJuly 17
Division:
Jin Takeda Dvt5
Gobanti 五番
Physical Appearance:
He wears traditional hakama and gi in indigo blue patterned with a white diamond kamon made up of four small white diamonds. His kamon closely resembles that of the great Takeda Clan, leading to speculation that his family origins may be of nobility. He also sports a Buddhist Rosary and a pair of anachronistic wire-rimmed glasses (which he does not actually need), the latter of which is probably the single most distinctive aspect of his appearance and the one everybody remembers.

Personality:
Jin is usually taciturn and unusually collected. He is an extremely skilled swordsman, using swift, refined, orthodox moves of the Mujushin Kenjutsu discipline. His sword-fighting abilities impress and have been commented upon by several extremely skilled fighters in his past. However, Jin need not rely solely on his sword. In his days on earth, he fell back on Jujutsu techniques, disarming and incapacitating at least six armed samurai. As a testament to his intelligence and unwillingness to readily trust others, he usually is the first to suspect when someone is not who they seem. He is also a formidable player when it comes shogi. Jin is highly devoted to upholding Bushido and is in fact named after jin (benevolence), one of the seven samurai virtues. He possesses a strong sense of honor and is shown to have a kind nature underneath his calm exterior. He dislikes killing without proper reason and occasionally goes to great lengths to spare the lives of opponents whom he does not want to kill.

Specialties:
Calligraphy, Shogi, Bushido.

Biography:
Born to a very poor young couple, who decided best to give him up. They waited for nightfall, and dropped the baby on the steps of a dojo. The next morning he was found by the head instructor, Tokutaro Takeshi. He was an old man, with a kind heart. So he took the young one in. He named his new son, Nakazato Takeshi.

At his young age, he began to develop his quiet nature. Watching and learning was his forte. With his fathers kind teachings, he dedicated his life to upholding bushido. He was trained in the Mujushin Kenjutsu discipline. Something he would grow to excel in.

His father had another son, who was 1 year older, Ishimatsu Takeshi. Rivalry was born between the two. As Nakazato flourished in the kenjutsu art, so did Ishimatsu. He never let his younger brother out do him. Ishimatsu was spurred by jealousy. He would witness his father privately teach his brother. This only made the jealousy grow into hatred.

The day had come for their father to pass the ownership of the dojo on to one of them. They both were top of the class. Tokutaro had decided to pass it on to Nakazato. For he believed him to be the best. This decision infuriated Ishimatsu. That night spelled sorrowfulness for Nakazato, he found his father dead. His throat had been slit. He immediately searched for his older brother. Only to find his room empty.

Three years passed since his fathers tragic death. Each passing year on that day, Nakazato would pay his respects, by placing his favorite food on his tomb stone. His family would also pay theirs as well. He had a wife, and a son. Both of which he loved deeply. A week later, the unexpected occurred.

He had just came back from the blacksmith, only to find his older brother on his steps. Shocked to see his fathers murderer, he quickly dashed toward the traitor that once claimed to be the son of Tokutaro Takshi. In Nakazato's mind, he was nothing more then a piece of cow dung.

With his new blade in hand he met his brother in a duel. Both fought with all their skill, but fate had already decided this battle. Ishimatsu found out he was no match for his younger brothers mastery of the blade. He fell to Nakazato's blade. With Ishimatsu's last breath, he cursed his brother.

Nakazato was able to a more peaceful life, knowing he had avenged his fathers death. Around the age of fifty-five, Nakazato was ill with lung cancer. He was able to live another two years, before the cancer had taken hold of his life.

Resurrection

Nakazato found himself wandering around for about two months. He finally came across a man dressed in a black wardrobe. The man was nice, and told him everything will be ok. The Shinigami placed the hilt of his sword to his forehead. Immediately Nakazato was transported to the afterlife.

He was reborn in Soul Society to a noble family, Takeda. His father was the thirtieth head. At birth he was given his new name, Jin Takeda. From his birth, he was trained to become the next head of his family. As he aged, he grew tired of the life of a noble. He over heard a servant speaking of the Gotei thirteen. Hearing all this stuff about Shinigami, and Hollows excited him. Finally something he could grow to like.

He made up his mind, he wanted to join the Gotei. He spoke to his parents about this decision, they wasn't pleased with his choice. But they accepted it, and supported him. Shortly after he joined the Shinōreijutsuin. His grades resulted in him being placed in the first class.

In addition to a more general education, he was taught how to control and make use of his Spiritual Energy, as well as the four major Shinigami combat forms of Hakuda, Hohō, Kidō and Zanjutsu. He also learn how to perform Soul Burials, and learned to communicate with the spirit of his Zanpakutō. He also took interest in the calligraphy class, which was something he excelled in.

He completed three years of the six year curriculum. And graduated in the 3077th year. Since then he joined two divisions, the fourth, and the first. He is now currently residing in the fifth. In hopes to one succeed in becoming the captain.

Picture of Character:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Jin Takeda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin Takeda   Jin Takeda I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:42 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Jin Takeda
Page 1 of 1