Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mafia Hideout

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

Mafia Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Mafia Hideout   Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Super Human Home Base

Ideal Location: Downtown KK town, deep in the business district so as to not be suspicious to anyone that may pass by.
The base would be an extremely tall high rise hotel that has an undetermined number of floors but is at least fifty. This hotel is owned and operated by the mafia organization that was defeated and taken over by Fulmine and as such it had several special modifications done to it. Some of these include booby trapped rooms and passages in the walls. But the main special feature is the underground training facility/shelter.

This underground area extends an additional three floors into the earth and consists of a maze of hallways, rooms, elevators and stairs. Without proper knowledge of the area one would easily become lost in a place like this and it may take even a lifetime to work out an exit. The training sector of the base includes an ever expanding arsenal of equipment which is funded by the mafia organization’s dirty money. The walls of this underground are similar to the cave in which the bountou hid in Bleach so as to hide the presence of it being there from spiritually aware beings.

The rest of the hotel is basically the normal that you would expect with the exception of the gigantic lightning rod on the sky high roof which is what gives the hotel is brand name, the shocking suites.

Anyway that’s what I got so far and to be honest I think it sounds like a decent idea.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

Mafia Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Hideout   Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:08 pm

I have an Idea. how about looking at pictures of the Federal Reserve Bank in Dallas. The Place is Bomb Proof and it has barriers keeping cars from the building. It also has a huge arsenal including shotguns and Assault Rifles and Tear Gas. The people there can have a concealed carry license and it has poles that can come from underground and stop cars from leaving. The building also has enough supplies to be undersiege for months without help from the outside. I got all this info from someone who works there. you got a good idea but add some of these specs inside it.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Mafia Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Hideout   Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:05 am

Who funds this "Mafia Hideout"? Considering, from what I've read it's really expensive.. Both of your ideas are expensive.. How 'bout Teenage Mutant ninja turtles style? They live in the sewers, only a couple of needed techs.. Tv, super computer, etc.. Not that expensive, right? There is almost no chance for people to find it.. It identifies your reiatsu using some ancient artifact, only those whose reiatsu are identified.. The Tv and computers can be stolen.. A super computer isn't really needed, but you also need comp skills to hack some files in different governments of different countries. Just an idea.. Though I'm not a superhuman.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

Mafia Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Hideout   Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:19 am

Id say that to get the needed funds we'd have control of banks, small businesses, and restraunts. I think fulmine said he took it from a mafia that he beat and then he added the modifications. And since we are a mafia we can get funds by Protection Money, Gambling, Selling Drugs, and having companies that we own. however it is fulmines org. and he has to choose. I was just adding some reasons it could be a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Mafia Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Hideout   Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:04 am

Okay this is how I see it, No Name's bank idea is a good set up fro a real life home base but in an RP setting like bleach it won't help much if any at all since things like a concealed carry license and other aspects of law are irrelevant to people who are unseen to most people and carry swords that could simply blow shit up. Also no one really drives a car so that part won't do anything either.

Next part is a simple fix if you read what was written. As No Name pointed out I did state that the super humans have taken over the local mafia and built it up into something of a local power. This would provide the necessary funds for an operation such as what i proposed. Things like what hunter suggested would be located in the underground area, also solved by reading. So the suggested ideas are good but are either already incorporated into the design or just not practical for the setting in which it will be placed.

All that is needed now is for a GM to generate this area in the human world using my first post here for what it is.

Good Day And Good Bye Gentlemen
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

Mafia Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Hideout   Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:06 pm

What is your Mafia family's name? And how should I start in game Fulmine? Should I post on Japans Docks like I thought of or what?
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Mafia Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Hideout   Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:44 am

Start how you want, show up at the base if you wish. And i got a better name for the place,

Hotel Yorba <----- name of high rise
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

Mafia Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Hideout   Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:04 pm

what town is it in?
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Mafia Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Hideout   Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:18 pm

KK town, the only town on the site other that the continents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mafia Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Hideout   Mafia Hideout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia Hideout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Information :: Suggestions and Comments-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com