Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Aeris I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Aeris I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Aeris I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Aeris I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Aeris I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Aeris I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Aeris I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Aeris I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Aeris I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Aeris

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeris

Aeris

Aeris Empty
PostSubject: Aeris   Aeris I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Arrancar Registration

Name: Bernkastell, Veronica ''Aeris''

Appearance: Veronica looks like a 19 years old girl. Her hair is long enough to reach her lower back. She has two cat-ears on her head, which are her remains of her hollow mask. She has red eyes and cold eyes. Her face has shown only three emotions during her hollow life; Sadness, anger and neutral. Her skin is pale and smooth. Her hollow hole is a small hole located at her neck. Veronica wears a black long sleeved t-shirt, white pinafore dress and traditional arrancar sandals. Also, she wears a silver ring at her index finger. It has words ''Dem vita est, spes est'' carved at the inner side of the ring. It means ''While there is life, there is hope''.

Personality: Veronica is very cold person to the outside, trying to keep everyone away from her. Because of having felt mostly only two emotions, rage and sadness, she doesn't have empathy towards others. This doesn't mean just her life as an hollow, because even when she was a human, she didn't nearly felt any other emotions. They got stronger, when Veronica turned into a hollow. Having a pain from being a hollow (Emotionally hollow), she had noticed, that hurting others eased it. This develop her sadistic side, torturing her opponents before leaving them to bleed to death. However, she isn't so sadistic, that she would search someone to torture. Veronica has some respect againts her leaders, doing mostly what they say. She doesn't complain about the orders, even when finding them unwanted. There is only one thing, what she refuses to do and that is killing an arrancar. That's because she thinks only arrancar as people. Other races... Well, she just doesn't care about them. Unless they attack her, she isn't hostile.

--------------------

Hair Color: Pink

Dislikes: Everything else

Crushes: Arrancar

--------------------

Specialties: Veronica is quick to learn. If she doesn't know to how to use some new device, she has already learned on the next day. If she couldn't play piano, she could play it and five different songs with it after a two days.

History: Veronica was born in a medieval age at the current German. Her father wasn't the best one, always hurting her if she disobeyed. Her mother, instead, cared about her. She usually sang to Veronica to make her to stop crying. Her mother died, when Veronica was four years old. Having her only ray of light disappeared from her life, she fell under a deep depression. She couldn't take it anymore, when she turned to a ten years old and ran away from her home. She took only one thing with her, which was her mother's silver ring. With it's message, she was able to go on. She lived with a food she could find. Mostly berries and plants. She seldom tried to beg for food, but wasn't successful. Veronica started to see ghosts, when she was twelve years old. First as a blurry outlines, but then more clearly and more clearly, until they seemed like an ordinary human. She never talked to them, thinking that they would hurt her too. They never did, until she met a hollow.

It had sensed her growing spiritual energy and tried to eat her. Veronica tried to run away, but the hollow was too fast. She fell againts a tree and screamed for help. Suddenly, a powerful surge of energy left her body and hit the hollow. Hollow took few steps backwards, being confused and hurt by a mysterious power. Before it got time to settle down, a shinigami arrived and stroked it down. Seeing, that Veronica had seen him, he made her to forget the attack. After she woke up, she just had a bizarre memory about the attack. Veronica ignored it and continued living. Six months later, she discovered a new village. She tried to beg for a food again. Like before, it wasn't successful. She got angry to that person and then, something happened. Veronica's powers activated, throwing the person against a wall. She got scared, but another feeling went trough her with it. It felt good to hurt someone. She gazed at her hands as she grinned. Now she could fight back.

Veronica started his revenge journey from that village. She started to kill people in that village or at least severely injuring them. After she had left that village, people started to treat her like a witch. Many tried to come after her, but all of them ended up to die in some way. Veronica continued doing this, from village to village, over a sixth months. Then, on a rainy day, she died. Cause of her death was a great fall from the cliff, when she tripped on her way to another village. Her balance wasn't the best one, so the root was enough to made Veronica fall to her dead. She didn't die instantly, so she had time to think about her life, among the pain. Nothing positive came into her head. And so, Veronica died, at the age of 15. She was more than surprised when she found out, that her journey wasn't in the end. Her grudge againts people made her to stay as a ghost. Unfortunately, she couldn't get out of the gorge. She then decided to guard his corpse, so that no one could do anything to her after she had died. No one really find the corpse and Veronica got more depressed every day. After one year, her chain of fate had corroded completely. And that was the moment she turned into a hollow.

Veronica was first little confused about his transformation. That feeling didn't last long, as her personality was completely hollow. Her last bits of kindness and compassion were forgotten and all there were was sadness and hate. Hate towards those, who had treated her like air. She took a new name to forget all of her humanity. That name was Aeris. She jumped out of the gorge and headed towards nearest village, to continue her endless mission to cause pain to everyone else. At this moment, she didn't know that other hollows even exist. Aeris never visited at Hueco Mundo. Instead, she ate more and more souls, becoming stronger one by one. After a few hundred years, the first link in evolution happened. Transformation into a Menos Grande. Aeris herself doesn't remember a lot from this time, being a mindless being who just ate and caused destruction. Her next memory was a transformation into a Adjuchas, the next link. Aeris started to drew more and more attention from shinigamis. She was even labeled as the most dangerous hollow by S.S, by her constant killing and destruction in the realm of livings. Then, she made a contact with other hollows.

Aeris was surprised to meet ones like her. They also were mad towards humans and were chased by shinigamis and quincys. She was told about Hueco Mundo, which was home of the hollows. That was the information, which made her to stop rampaging. She had home, place to return. Aeris went there with the other hollows and stayed there. She didn't want to leave a home, when she finally had one. Aeris feasted only with compressed spiritual energy, which filled the Hueco Mundo. Another few hundred years she wandered before the next remarkable thing in her life as a hollow. A sudden urge to rip of her own mask. Aeris followed the urge and transformed again. This time, into a even more human looking form. She didn't have a weapon with her. Instead, Aeris sealed her true powers into an item, which she had been carrying around for her entire life. Her mother's ring. She saw a large building far far away and started moving towards it.

After couple of days, she arrived the building. Someone was at the entrance. A person, who gave clothes to Aeris. That person was a Primera at the moment. He explained the whole thing about the arrancars to her and asked her to join them. Aeris accepted the offering. They were like her, alone and empty. Eventually Aeris grew stronger and deserved a spot as a fracción. She was picked to be Nelia's fracción, as she was running low on them due her sudden anger and habit to kill arrancars for fun. Aeris has been serving Nelia for a five years. It's not very long time in arrancars life, but she has been able to learn few things about Nelia. One thing Aeris doesn't know, that Nelia is kind in her heart. Kindness and warm has been forgotten in the memories of Aeris. Forgotten, but not gone...

Innate Ability: Agita - With this ability, Veronica can sent invisible reiatsu beams from her hand. They are 30cm wide and tall and shaped like a circle. These beams do not do any physical damage, but they have a nasty effect. If it hits something, the target will suffer from great pain. It feels like your every nerve is stabbed by a needle. Very hard. Nerves aren't needed to use this attack, because they just feel like it happens. She needs to charge this attack for one turn and after using it, she needs five posts before she can use this again.

Picture of Character: Note: She is not wearing her clothes in this picture.
Spoiler:

Sample Chapter: I don't recall fraccións to need one.

Last edited by Aeris on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aeris

Aeris

Aeris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeris   Aeris I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Finally finished!
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

Aeris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeris   Aeris I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:13 pm

You make a few mistakes in your Application but, they're far enough in between to not really notice. What I do have a problem with is that after she went on the killing spree, she just falls off a cliff. No, explanation why she was there she just tripped and fell off. If you could add a little more, that would be great.

I assume that you already got Nelia's permission to be her Fracción. If not I suggest you do so immediately.
Overall, quite a good Application. I can't approve you as a Fracción but, you will be approved as a character as soon as you make that slight adjustment to your history and get Nelia's permission if you don't already have it.
Back to top Go down
Aeris

Aeris

Aeris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeris   Aeris I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:33 am

Slight modifications in history: Done

And for the second problem. I have Nelia's permission to be her fracción
(Or at least I have gotten that picture). But maybe we should wait for
her approval.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Aeris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeris   Aeris I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:12 pm

There's an Espada spot open, Nelia is inactive, due to some accident or something.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

Aeris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeris   Aeris I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:32 pm

Alright, APPROVED as a normal Arrancar. For other things consult Chinou.

~ Rommel, Shinjou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aeris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeris   Aeris I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aeris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com