Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Rendezvous I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Rendezvous I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Rendezvous I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Rendezvous I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Rendezvous I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Rendezvous I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Rendezvous I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Rendezvous I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Rendezvous I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Rendezvous

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chinou

Chinou

The Rendezvous Empty
PostSubject: The Rendezvous   The Rendezvous I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Gradually time had sped by. Nothing of interest had occurred in the world. The Arrancars had sat down and simply watched, stared into the sky, seemingly beyond the sky as if in some visionary fantasy experienced while awake; one of happy, pleasant thoughts, hope of ambitions or so it seemed. With nothing to do the Arrancars had succumbed to laziness, being physically inactive. The one to blame would, of course, be the head of the Arrancar army, Hakujou, Chinou. But was he really the one to blame? Certainly, without question, it was by no means the Primera’s fault for the lack of activity from the Arrancars. They had the power of making free choices and were capable of creating their own mini plot, have events unfold; entertain themselves with whatever individual or material within their reach. They hadn’t, but had done the contrary; fell inactive. How troublesome they at times became. Behaviours as such, Chinou wasn’t fond of. However, there was nothing he could do, other than of course, the most obvious; give the Arrancar army something to do. Create some plot they could be involved in, a sequence of events. It would do the least, provide them something to do for the time being, and if they had yet to die, provide them with something more to do. How fun this would be...

He pushed his arms; one after the other, through the sleeves of the white jacket he generally wore, along with the white-coloured Hakama and the uchigatana he wielded; held together by the blue sash tied around his waist. After completing his daily routine of exercise and stretches, he walked out his chamber – through the door and down the hall of the Espada Chambers. With unhurried and quiet footsteps he would make his way to the destination of his choice. Albeit it’d be easier knocking on the door of each chambers and informing the Espadas’ about the meeting that was to occur in a little while, he decided not to and for several reasons. They could be out in the human world and hueco mundo, entertaining their selves with whatever was within reach or simply sleeping. It still entertained the Primera to send the loud-mouthed messengers to call for the Espadas’. It was always amusing for him to materialize in his mind, the reactions of the victims concerning the circumstance they were in, imagined by the Primera. It wasn’t difficult emtertaining oneself after all... he still did not see the reason why the Espada would have difficulty doing such.

Prior to his arrival, he had ordered the messengers to inform the ones’ he desired them to inform; that being the top-ten ranked Arrancars, to meet him at the location he had arrived at: the meeting room of the elites. Pushing open the door he approached the single-seat furniture positioned at the end of the table – from his perspective. As he did so, he pulled the chair out and sat himself down, making sure he was comfortable. He would then lean forward as he rested his elbows upon the surface of the long table before him, his chin rested on his palms. With a plain facial expression, he observed the space of air before him, patiently awaited the arrival of the Espadas’. The door he’d left open consciously, so no one pulled a stunt and dispatched of the material. It was always troublesome to witness something he created be demolished with no reason, other than the supposed entertainment one experienced from doing so. Chinou though experienced frustration from witnessing such event unfold. The top-ten Arrancar truly were an odd group... now, he simply waited.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

The Rendezvous Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rendezvous   The Rendezvous I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:55 am

[All Espada's are to post before the 25th or lose their spot.]
Back to top Go down

The Rendezvous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com