Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
I wonder... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
I wonder... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
I wonder... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
I wonder... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
I wonder... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
I wonder... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
I wonder... I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
I wonder... I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

I wonder...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sangai

Sangai

I wonder... Empty
PostSubject: I wonder...   I wonder... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:24 am

It would seem strange how something so everyday can seem so new and wondrous to another. Sangai looked over the bread roll in his hands, sure he knew what it was, but still this was his first time seeing it for himself, feeling the crust on the thicken skin of his hands, he could tell but just the feel of it that it must be stale, the hollow hardness of it, all except the spot of dark red, he found that area nice and soft. Naturally he did not pay for it, nor did he take it from one of the stands like a common thief, no, out here in the wilds of the 80th district such things where unheard of, the spirit had simply found two children fighting over it like two starving animals, where they got it from he did not know nor care, but he proceeded to take it from them, he found that they had no complaints, after all it was hard to complain when you’re head was no longer attached to your body.

Blood as seeped into the bread, but that was not going to stop him from trying it. He sunk his teeth into the hard crust, fang-like canines making easy work of it, the inside flesh of the roll was almost as hard as the crust, but extremely chewy, so much so the texture of it soon became very displeasing to him. He spat it out into the undergrowth, finding the almost tasteless flavour of the bread did not linger long in his mouth, with a small curse he through the bead off somewhere, not caring where it went. It seemed like this had been a total waste of time, now that he was free from his master’s inner world he wanted to expand his senses, but it seemed it seemed taste was soon becoming pointless, so far no food had existed him, nothing has made his heart race or his blood boil, it was all so boring.

A small slime did creep into his lips, well it was not a total loss, he did get to kill. He let himself rest against the tree behind him, the feel of the bark on his skin still seemed strange to him, but he knew he would get use to it, but now the question in the for front of his mind was ‘what to do next?’ there was a lot he could think of, but what to do first? He could see little value in remaining in the Soul Society, maybe a jump to another realm was in order, after all his former master had never been to the human world, so he wondered if that would help any in his process of self discovery.
Back to top Go down

I wonder...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com