Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Alet Rondel [SH] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Alet Rondel [SH] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Alet Rondel [SH] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Alet Rondel [SH] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Alet Rondel [SH] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Alet Rondel [SH] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Alet Rondel [SH] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Alet Rondel [SH] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Alet Rondel [SH] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Alet Rondel [SH]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alet Rondel [SH] Empty
PostSubject: Alet Rondel [SH]   Alet Rondel [SH] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:59 am

Name: Alet Rondel

Appearance: Alet Rondel has black hair and blue/ purple colored eyes. He always where jackets, long pants, and gloves as if he was cold. Alet's skin is almost pure white, it is pale as if his skin had never seen light before, but no matter how much light his skin is shown, the color will not change. His hair reaches down to about two inches above his shoulders. When it's cold, usually you can see your breath as if it were smoke, in Alet's case this happens all the time even if its the hottest day of the year.

Personality: Alet is usually quite and keeps to himself, and when he says something it is usually very off topic or very helpful. Once he gets to know someone he will loosen up and start talking more but until then, what he usually does is just shrug his shoulders or nod his head in reply to something. Usually people get the impression that he just doesn't care about anything, but when in a serious moment like battle people see his true colors which would be more talkative, caring, helpful, and at times a little annoying.

History: Alet was born into a wealthy family, a family that had noble roots. He lives with his family in a mansion thats located in the forest of Russia. They would travel every year to a mansion in Karakura, Japan to spend winter and summer breaks, and Alet took a liking to it. Alet spent his days taking numerous amounts of lessons, from piano lessons to karate lessons and because of this he didn't really have time to make friends. At the age of five he was kidnapped and held for ransom, if the criminals didn't get the money they wanted, they were going to kill Alet. No one ended up coming to get Alet, his parents didn't even call the police. Finally after three days his older sister called the police to help and when they got to the place Alet was at, they found him sitting in a chair, eyes wide opened, not even a single tear and everything around him was frozen, even the people who took him, they were frozen solid in a running position as if they were running away from Alet in fear. From that day on he never talked unless it was to a friend or his older sister, but he still didn't talk too much, because of this no one really knows what went one with Alet and the kidnappers who took him. On the day he turned eight someone came to visit him, it was a scientist who heard about the incident, he knew what had happened and explained everything to Alet. Alet had come in contact with spiritual energy and absorbed some, giving him this power he contained. From that day forth he started to learn how to use this ability of his, and at the age of nine he had mastered his ability. He started to use this to his advantage, by getting what he wanted, even though he had the money to get what he wanted he felt that he wanted revenge and taking what he wanted by force was right. His parents started to fear him along with his sister, so by the age of fourteen for his sister's sake he asked his parents if he could move into the mansion in Karakura, Japan and they accepted. Now, at the age of sixteen, he lives in the mansion in Karakura town with his maids and buttlers doing as he pleases. Though he knows about spiritual energy, he has been having trouble seeing things like hollows and souls, keeping him out of battle with those types of things, because of this he trains every day to concentrate spiritual energy and learn more about souls and hollows.

Last edited by Alet Rondel on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Alet Rondel [SH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alet Rondel [SH]   Alet Rondel [SH] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:51 am

Alet Rondel [SH] 25151214
Back to top Go down

Alet Rondel [SH]
Page 1 of 1