Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) Empty
PostSubject: Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended)   Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:03 am

Ari waits, In the middle of a dead forest. Nothing big had lived here in a long time, The trees are dead, The ground is covered in whats left of their rotting leaves. A severe cause of tree rot, Mixed with some termite damage, Had swept through this forest. He smiles lightly, As this place is perfect for his powers, And not so great for Alet's. The forest is decomposing, Making this area about 2 Degrees celcius hotter then the nearby plain, And all this dead and dry wood, And the nice dead leaves covering the ground, Making every step a loud crunch, Would be extremely usefull fuel. He sighs lightly, Stretching. His wings ache against the shirt he's wearing, The one that actually fits is being washed, So this one is a little tight.

He leans back against a tree, Content to wait for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended)   Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:35 pm

About twenty feet away from where Ari was, laid a small lake that started to freeze. The lake started to turn to ice starting from the middle on, and a body started to rise from the ice, the figure couldn't really be figured out since it was completely ice as well. When the body was completely out of the ice and onto the dead forest ground, the color of the body started to come back and the figure was be seen, it was Alet. Alet looked around and started following a small trace of reatsu that started to grow until he found who he was looking for, a familiar face seen at the meeting brought on by Okami, it was Ari. He looked at Ari and nodded his head, this signified that he was ready to started the battle. Alet looked around, this place wasn't a very suitable arena for his ability but he would do his best. A small circle of ice formed underneath Alet formed, this would be enough for now. More ice slowly started to rise up and covered Alet's body, taking out all his color but a clear color. Alet waited for Ari's move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended)   Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:14 pm

OOC:Erm dude. . You've lost. . You have to post within two days or you lose :X
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended)   Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:49 pm

OOC - He hasn't lost. You posted on the 14, he had the 15th and 16th to post and he posted on the 16th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended)   Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:42 am

((My computer said it was two days, But whatever >.>))

Ari's hand twists, Until his palm is against the tree he's leaning back onto. A spike of fire glass pierces the bark silently, And upon reaching the heartwood it burns it. Someone who was looking at the top of the tree, Seventy feet into the air, Might see smoke coming out of it, However this is unlikely. The new resident of the core of the tree, Or rather the part of the core ari's fireglass can reach, Is a nice pillar of fireglass.

You may have the first move, Alet.

Unbeknownst to alet however, Ari has alrleady taken the first move as his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended)   Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Alet started to slowly move forward toward Ari and kept the same emotion he had came with, or rather he stayed with no emotion what so ever. Ice started to poke out from Alet hand and began to become longer and wider. Out of Alet's hand appeared the head of a giant hammer and after that the rest of it came out including the staff holding it up and what looked to be like cloth, but it was ice, rapped around the staff. Alet now held a giant hammer in his hand and started to spin it around, it was like the giant hammer had no weight, but only to him. He swung it down toward the ground, making a small whole then started to charge at Ari dragging the hammer along side him, below him the ice was following him. Once Alet reached Ari, the ice raised him up, higher than the tree and once he was high enough the ice quickly dropped down, leaving Alet in the air. Alet started to fall down with his hammer in front of him planning to hit Ari from above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended)   Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:14 am

Ari grins, As alet had fallen for his trap. He quickly jumps to the side, Landing on one hand and pushing himself into the air and further away from the tree. Forcible removing his reiatsu from the glass column inside of the tree the fire glass explodes, The tree shattering from within, Fire and sharders of blazing bark flying everywhere, And it happened so close to alet it'd be nearly impossible to dodge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended)   Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:52 am

OOC: This fight is quite obviously over. Alet hasn't posted in a week, And he also posted an abscence saying "Take my rank". I'm just pointing this out because no mod has realized this yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended)   Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:54 am

OOC - Actually, everyone knew this. Just no one got around to closing the topic. Ari-san even has the title 4th Ascended now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended)   Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:02 am

Oh. Well someone should close the topic then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended)   Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:19 am

Yes. I agree. When I get on my other account so that I can, I will. Thank you for reminding me Richard-san. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended)   Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ari Vs Alet (For 4th ascended)
Page 1 of 1