Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3) Empty
PostSubject: Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3)   Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:36 pm

Name: Aletta Pillings

Personality: Aletta is a sweet innocent angel of a girl. She is shy and withdrawn from others. She fears the "higher ups" from situations when she was younger. She is secretive about her past, and she has a tnedency to always wonder if your a "certain" person. Aletta loves to help people being a healer. Aletta is an extremely grateful girl to the owns who had helped her throughout the process of her life and she does miss her family alot of the time.

History: Aletta Pillings was born and raised in London, Britian. She was always a shy and cling to her mothers dress sort of girl and she always would keep to herself at school. Playing with her own little dolls, her blocks and other toys. She would always play nurse when she was younger, delighting in the thought of helping people get better when they were sick. As Aletta grew older and more, acceptable persay, she began to volunteer at the hosipital, spending most of her time there. Her parents were so proud of her activness in the hospital.

But it soon came to an end with her newest patient. This man was on the brink of death.. Aletta could do nothing and was tore up inside.. The man was only 23 had kids and a wife.. He was too young to die like that.. and all Aletta could do was listen to his stories and try to nurse him back to health. On one particualarly late night, she noticed the man was sinking faster than usual.. there was nothing she could do.. She stood up and took the man's hand and cried. There was nothi...Her hand began to glow suddenly, and the man stirred, her eyes widened extremely she didn't know what was happening, she looked at the mans moniters and noticed his vitals were returning to normal he was going to live! Aletta removed her hands from the mans and called out in joyous disbelief, ran about the hospital, bringing people randomly back to health.

ALetta was so happy she hadn't noticed the wings that had sprouted on her back. She was found creating a disturbance by the police, they gawked at her, and took her into custody. SHe was specified as an Alien species, she was poked and prodded and tested on. She hated this embarressing torture, she whimpered from being kept in a cell being stared at by the other prisioners.. But there was a boy who was in the same situation she was, they talked and became friends.

Aletta soon overheard that they planned on Autopsying her alive. Aletta gulped and looked around paniced. They were going to Autopsy her WHILE she was living. It was horrible. The friend she had made also withdrew from her as she told him. Aletta was left alone for the next few hours, waiting, panicing and scared. At the last moment she had sworn a miracle occured when the boy told her he was going to save her. She was so grateful for this..

They escaped the government with ease, and escaped. They came to Karakura and decided to stay, well Aletta did, the boy did not. He said he had much more to do in life before he settled, but he promised he'd return to Aletta, leaving her with a kiss on the cheek.

Aletta did not cope well to him leaving but she knew it would of happened. So Aletta set about making a new life for herself, at the tender age of twelve she could not do much as for work, but she did what she could, she found a job at a local resteraunt, she was a little waitress in which the customers adored. The resteraunt owner was a pleasent kind man who offered Aletta a room in his home, she would have to cook and clean but she did not mind. She had been fortunate enough to find a job that provided Room and Board, while being paid. Aletta was SO grateful she was at the owners every command. and she worked her fingers to the bone for him.

Aletta worked for the resteraunt for four more years, which leads us upon this very day. Aletta now owns her own apartment and currently has no job. She just volunteers for the resteraunt she once worked at and the hosipital, sometimes allowing herself to heal a few people, but more secretively than before.

RP Sample: Aletta stood at a bridge in Karakura. The memories sweeping back to her as she grips the railings. They flash in her mind..

Being held as an alien-like species, being poked and prodded for her un-natural talent, she hated it, they would treat her like a new toy. Taking her blood, doing various other tests to her. Them being rightous and holy over her.. HA! she was the godsent angel, not they.. not they.. They had no respect for her either..they were going to autopsy her while she was alive.. but no.. she was saved.. saved by a sweet kind boy..
Aletta felt her heart flutter as she looked around. She really needed to stop dwelling on her past and lookforward to her future, there was a much more positive future ahead. Aletta smiled shyly to herself. She was going to have to find that boy though.. Whatever she'd do she'd thank him, in her shy and innocent way.

Aletta's cheek pinkened as she thought of the boy she couldn't help it, he had saved her from death that was not only paiful, but almost slaughter-like.

'Who wouldn't be grateful?'

Aletta thought to herself, a few raindrops falling onto her nose. She felt the cool breeze run through her Red-Blonde hair, it lifting the locks and twirling them about. She knew she had better go inside before the storm but she stayed outside. She perferred it, the sound of a storm was soothing from time to time to her mind. She had always loved the water drops on her skin. It was like.. poetry on her skin intricate and just all around comforting. But Aletta decidedly headed in she didn't want to catch a cold.. She headed inside with a sad and slightly uncontent sigh.

'Oh well Aletta.. Maybe you'll see him another day.'

Aletta thought to herself, a smile rolling upon her cherry red lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3)   Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:47 pm

M-My computer would let me italic the th-thoughts.. Otherwise they would b-be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3)   Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3) I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:16 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3)   Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aletta Pilling (Ascended(?) Superhuman <3)
Page 1 of 1