Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Luminoso Endriago

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Luminoso Endriago Empty
PostSubject: Luminoso Endriago   Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:17 am

Name: Luminoso Endriago/Shining Dragon

Release Phrase: SHINE, LUMINOSO ENDRIAGO

Initial Release Phrase: Shred, Luminoso Endriago

Represent: Dragon

Element: Light

Sealed Description: A 68 inch masasume sword (like sephiroth from FF7)

Initial release: Kageryu gets wings that are slightly smaller and slower than his proper released wings and some light hierro body armour

Released Description: it looks kind of like toushirous bankai but with smaller wings the hierro armour (i think thats what its called) covers my entire body my left hand becomes a claw that can automatically block attacks with zapaktous and regular cero but my right hand stays the same so i can still use my zanpaktou and my hierro on my head forms a mask around my face so the only parts of my face you can see are my eyes and mouth the wings are also made of hierro

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Ultima Bengala/Ultimate Flare
An enourmous ball of energy which drains the opponent of a third of their reiatsu and dealing alot of damage 5 post cooldown can only be used twice in battle

Techniques:
1st tech: Candela Bola/Light Bullet: A technique that matches cero in strength and bala in speed, 3 post cooldown usable in and out of res

2nd tech: Encender Bastidor/Shining Wings: My wings start shining and they allow me to fly twice as fast as sonido and increase the range and strength of my peskis lasts, 3 posts cooldown 2 posts cooldown starts after the tech deactivates usable only in res

3rd tech: Hollow Instinct: Activates itself when im on the edge of death doubles the strength of Candela Bola completly disables Encender bastidor doubles the draining effect of my ultimate ability but decreases the strength of the Ultima bengala a little, increases my physical strength a lot and makes me 3 times as hard to hit

4th tech Candela Inciso/Light Slash: Channels light to my zanpaktou in the same way he channells light to his hand with candela bola, basically candela bola in slash form but in this form I can sacrifice speed for strength and vice versa depending on how long I charge, 2 post cooldown

Last edited by Kageryu Ketsueki on Thu May 07, 2009 1:50 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

Luminoso Endriago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminoso Endriago   Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:29 am

Dragons are not true creatures, they have not been proven to exist.
Back to top Go down

Luminoso Endriago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminoso Endriago   Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:45 am

Please seperate you're techniques my using enter......It's hard to read....
Back to top Go down
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Luminoso Endriago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminoso Endriago   Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:45 am

Ignore him, Approved

and hirameki, nothing on here is real, Espada isn't real, Gotei 13 isn't real, none of it is real
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net

Luminoso Endriago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminoso Endriago   Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:18 pm

I am simply following the template that has been input. Which states animal or insect. I thought animal or insect ment real ones, I am truly sorry.
Back to top Go down

Luminoso Endriago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminoso Endriago   Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:02 am

added new tech because espada get 4, right?
Back to top Go down

Luminoso Endriago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminoso Endriago   Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:07 am

5th tech

Maximum Hierro: Kageryu hardens his hierro to it's strongest point slowing him down a lot but making him completly invulnerable to physical attacks lasts 2 post in initial release, 4 in resureccion for , Cooldown 15

Last edited by Kageryu Ketsueki on Mon May 11, 2009 2:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

Luminoso Endriago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminoso Endriago   Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:22 am

To register a new tech you need 120 points.
Back to top Go down

Luminoso Endriago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminoso Endriago   Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:31 am

i know i just read your announcement just leave it for when i have 120
Back to top Go down

Luminoso Endriago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminoso Endriago   Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:01 am

can someone approve my new tech now
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

Luminoso Endriago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminoso Endriago   Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:05 am

Lasts for 4 posts in res, and approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luminoso Endriago Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminoso Endriago   Luminoso Endriago I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luminoso Endriago
Page 1 of 1