Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human) Empty
PostSubject: Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human)   Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:48 pm

Name: Constrictor D. Nero(Originally Ceaser C. Nero)

Personality: Well not much is to explain about Nero, he is a lone wolf type, typically not talking to many strangers he does not know. Even though being a lone wolf he is an extreme gentaleman to the ladies and is always polite to them. He is the most loyal to his Ascended Leader Remedy, and secretly, he loves her with all of his heart and will do anything to protect, including risking his own life for the safety of hers. Otherwise, besides talking with remedy all of the time, Nero is a queit, cool and calm lone wolf character.

Appearance: Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human) Boy

History: Ages 0-5

Nero was born to a welthy family, and was therefore looked up on ever sense his entrance into the world. Nero was an impresive child, showing strange powers at the age. These strange powers being an aura surronding him and at times engulfing his right ar and left leg. These powers were not taken seriously by anyone, not even his parents, and it just made Nero seem more like a freak to the two. Nero also was walking at a very very young age, that being three months. Nero's parents were in disgust by this, the child already showing symptoms of strange powers as is. He began talking like a full fledged adult at 6 months, and his parents and the surronding humans found him to be scaringly smart and avoided him at all cost, leaving Nero with no friends. As a child, Nero grew to learn things on his own, without the help of his parents at all, barely talking to them and being at the point where he didn't even know the true names of them, only calling them mother and father. As the years went by Nero began to do everything for himself, and grew to become an idependent child, trying his hardest to now avoid his mother and father at all cost, staying as far away as possible. The day then came, when Nero went on to be five years old. This day, he celebrated his birthday with a few other neighberhood boys and his father then soon after, caught the boys and tried to drag Nero away, saying they needed to have a chat. That day, was the day, that Nero once again showed his powers to his father, his arm glowed with a smooth red aura, his face then gaining canine like figures and evil wolf like eyes, and he then punched his father with emmense power, blasting him through a tree. This was the first true sign that Nero had hidden powers, and Rapidly afterwards, his mother locked him away in a celler near the Mansion in which he lived, keeping him away from his father and her....for good.

Ages 5-7:

At the age of five Nero was put into a celler/chamber for two years. During his stay in the celler, Nero learned to speak his native language, Japanese. He learned to read and write it as well. It was a long wait for Nero during his stay in the Cell, and it fealt to him very cold, and unknown because of course at home he had neccesaties around him and his two friends to talk to, without them, he was like a lost puppy. Nero slowly began to start going crazy, as he was put in a straight jacket and into a hollow room, with nothing, and fed nothing but a peice of bread and a glass of water 3 times a day, through a small sip. Through this time Nero became very lonely, and began to get less active, stopping his thinking process and stopping himself from doing things such as walking and sometimes eating. He attained a huge physocotic phase from when he was ages five to six, making so many plans to kill his parents and pondering his every scheme, his every move, and he made so many plans and got distractions, wandering back and fourth and going back on and on with his commands. He made a new plan everyday, pondering his every move, every step and action and going tactics that would lead to the death of his parents. All of the gaurds noticed his plans, but did not take him seriously, still thinking that he was a smart boy. After him changing six, things suddenly started changing and it became the first day that he went into his depression phase. The depression phase was nothing much, Nero never talked, or did anything but ate. After the two years of being captured Nero felt that there was no hope, and no help for him to escape. That day that he almost lost all hope, out of nowhere, a light shinned on the roof of his cell, the hollowness then going away and the air flowing once again. Someone had blown a whole in the roof and it was noneother than a girl by the name of Tora and she reqruited him with her group called the corpse socross. After that day, Nero's Depression faded slightly, and he roamed with the Corpse Socross.

Ages 7-10:

Soon after Nero was broken out, the police were after him and he was wanted and put up for a reward. "Ceaser, Wanted: Dead or Alive. Huge Reward 1,000,000,000,000" was posted in signs all overkarakura town. He was never found for about a year, the Corpse hiding him away from many threats and from the authorities. Tora and the other 7 were the best rogues in the whole city, and hid away from all of the town in their own secret underground lair. After a year of being captive, Nero began to have feelings for Tora, and strangely, even as a 12 year old, Tora began to have feelings for him as well. They began to kiss, and touch each other, and even slept next to each other. Then that very day came when Nero and Tora finally got intimate, and they had gracious Sex, the relations lasting for what seemed like days to them. After the leader of Corpse found out he was a bit angry, but let it slide. Years slid by, as the Corpse moved from place to place so the police would not get any ideas or get close to them. Tora and Nero's Relationship was growing stronger and stronger, the two being in a relationship and then fell into deep love, having undying passion for each other and both of them risking their lives for each other just to stay alive. After the years went by it was Nero's Tenth birthday and he wakes up to his girlfriend Tora's side, only to see her smiling and a pretty face. They then both walked outside for the first time, both of them wanting to go on an adventure together, and get intament once again. They then reached the surface area to meet hundreds of police officers and C.I.A. Members surronding them, all of them heavily armed and ready to shoot at anytime. Tora then quickly placed her arm in front of Nero, in a protection notion. They then all began to shoot and she brought up a shield in front of them, telling Nero to run as fas as he could, and that is what Nero did, running into a corner and crying and watching her, trying his hardest to gather up his energy. After what seemed like hours of a shield, the Corpse came and tried to help her, but were soon fought off, and she was shot to death, at least twenty two times. After Nero awakened from a calapse he walked out back into the streets and noticed that his love was dead, and so was all of the officers and his friends. There was one bloody officer Standing. Nero then got the smooth red Aura around him again, and this time, he was angry and revealed a power. He blasted out a giant blast of fire at the enemy, which then headed towards the officer and burned him alive. After that, "Ceaser" changed his name to Nero, and never recalled that day again.

Age 10-17:

Nero has now become a normal child, and is a lone wolf, usually not talking to anyone. He enrolled into a school and they put him down as Nero D. Constrictor, the Mysterious boy with no parents. He wore rags everyday to school and worked alone, and lived alone in a small cavern under the city, the former hideout of the Corpse. He never really talked to anyone throughout his years and began to master his powers of fusing with the temperature of nature, and using it to his own will, the aura always surronding him. He called these powers, The Couger's Shadow. Throughout highschool he only made two friends, one being Rock Howard and the other one being Remedy Kosame. He really liked Remedy alot, as she reminded him of his previous love Tora. After years of knowing the two, Nero was then trusted to know their secret. After being shown to the base of the Ascended ones, he loved their powers and revealed the fact that he has powers. They knew that these powers were none other than ones of a super human and he was immediatly accepted as a subordinate. To this day Nero is fighting along side the Ascended ones and defending them from the quincys, training to become one of them one day.
Back to top Go down

Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human)   Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:47 pm

I liked it... Change the title from Unfinished man..

Approved
Back to top Go down

Nero D. Constrictor(Super Human)
Page 1 of 1