Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Nero Kuro I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Nero Kuro I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Nero Kuro I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Nero Kuro I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Nero Kuro I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Nero Kuro I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Nero Kuro I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Nero Kuro I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Nero Kuro I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Nero Kuro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero Kuro

Nero Kuro

Nero Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Nero Kuro   Nero Kuro I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:35 pm

Name: Nero Kuro

Visual Age:
13 *Note: Nero has grown like an ordinary kid. However, it is certain that when he reached the age of 13, his appearance will not change for quite a while.

Ex-Division:

Personality:
A mysterious kid that rarely talks about his past. Nero is very quite, and usually only talks when required to by others. He's very clever and cunning, and always tries to look out for the enemies' weakness.

Nero doesn't like to fight if it's not necessarily, however if the need arises - he will fight with all he got.

When with/around friends, he might open up a little bit to them, but will still not tell them everything, and keep his "Mask of Emotions" on. He may also deceive them if he decides that they want to know too much.

To strangers and people that he doesn't know, Nero acts cold. He is not a friend maker, but merely a person who is seeking power. As such, it's rare for him to act friendly, and he only does so when he finds someone "interesting" or "curious". By that, Nero will know who his future allies/enemies will be.

Nero loves to play around with weaker enemies, making them think that they're stronger, and then surprising them once they think that they have the upper hand. However, he also likes a challenge and even with poor odds, he will still carry on.

Nero doesn't like loosing, but if he does loose, he will continue to grow stronger, until he overcomes it.

When around girls, Nero acts normally, not usually answering the urge to show off. He talks to them with ease and stays cool, almost like he didn't bother with them. He finds most of the girls annoying and not worth his time. If he is interested in a girl, she would need to be strong and clever, unlike other girls, and actually worth his time. He also is a smooth talker.

Appearance: He has long spikey hair, that's blond. It covers his ears, and almost reaches his shoulders. It points out in different directions, and is usually uncombed. His eyes are sky blue, giving him a piercing-like look, which was probably inherited from his mother. He is very tall for his age and also slim, weighting only the mere 45kg. Nevertheless, his body is quite muscular, and tough, allowing him to endure quite a lot of pain.

The interesting part of his appearance is his face, which usually stays emotionless! It's a rarity to see him smile, and that's usually only a fake, to mask his true feelings. However, there are occasions when he does smile, and that's when with the few friends he has.
It's very hard to know when he is faking an emotion, as his face is almost like it was made for masking feelings. The corner of his mouth never twitches, nor his cheeks turn red. That also helps him when lying, as you can't see if he is embarrassed.

History/Background:

The Life of a Human

Nero's life whilst alive, has been forgotten for he was quite little when he died. There are bits and pieces of his history that had been recovered though

....he ran back to his house, to find people wearing dark clothes, standing in front of his house carrying something inside - a rectangular block covered by a black cloth with the symbol of the country. Before the young Nero could even guess what was in there, a cry of sadness came from the crowd, and Nero recognized that it was his mum's voice - only much more shaken, and somewhat distorted. He ran to her worried, and wanted to ask her what was wrong, but he found the answer before he reached her. His father, the last respected member of his family, laid dead. His eyes were closed, and even though he looked really peaceful, Nero couldn't stop tears trickling down his face... he's father was dead. He couldn't believe it! It must have been an illusion, wasn't it?

He broke into a run, the figures not even attempting to stop him. They were just officials, nothing more, and bore no remorse whatsoever. Nero ran away to the river, where he sat at the bank crying. The world was much clearer now, or was it that he saw things much more accurately? Did his father trigger this new feeling, of understanding? He had no time to ponder that theory for a masked figure came up to him, and laughed at him, saying that he killed his father with pleasure! Nero was just boy, and even though he wanted to, he couldn't do a thing...

The Life of a Spirit

The next thing he knew, he was looking at his body and the murderer. The man didn't see this new Nero, nor he seemed to feel the presence of the spirit, which was so close. "What happened!?" Nero shouted, his feeble voice struggling to get out of his throat. There was a strange feeling, in his lungs, as they no longer could gather oxygen.

He was indeed confused, and soon lonely. His body had trouble with adapting to its new environment - the world of the spirits. However, luck was on his side and few days after his death, he meet another spirit - a boy called Rokou. Very quickly, they became friends, and from that day, they went everywhere together, keeping in check of each other. Even though Nero enjoyed spending time with Rokou, he soon grew worried and often looked into the skies. Rokou knew not of the reasons, and however hard he tried, he couldn't make his friend happy. Soon, he gave up, and watched as Nero grew restless.

The young spirit started having nightmares about a strange world, in which many warriors resided. One after one, they were being killed, and Nero was standing in the middle of the bodies, watching helplessly. Once again, he wanted to help, but his body was paralysed and his mind frozen. With horror, the killers turned their red eyes on him, and pierced his very soul. But something called towards him, and he woke up instantly. Swiftly getting up, he spun round to locate the source of the voice, but he failed to do so. Not letting the hope go, he went towards the direction, which he thought to be the right one... and that was a mistake.

In the shadows, a hollow was lurking. It watched the young boy, as he nimbly stepped stepped on to the leaves. The boy advanced quickly, to an unknown place, however that didn't matter, for the hollow was waiting for the best moment to strike, and there it was! Nero tripped over a branch that somewhat, suddenly came out of the ground. He was terrified for the hollow revealed its presence. In an attempt to run away, Nero tried to get up, however his body was under a shock as it was, and wasn't going anywhere. He would have probably been killed, but from nowhere, a figure came out, and in one quick move, took out her sword. As fast as the wind, her sword cut through the air and the hollow alike, killing the monster. She then turned around, and smiled at him. He barely had a chance to see her face, for she did something to him, and his sight turned to darkness...

Half Student and Half Shinigami

Nero opened his eyes, and this was the first time in his life, he saw the Rukongai. It was beautiful, and yet strange. There was this weird aura in the air, that spoke of great power. However, he wasn't scared of it, and instead, he was excited. Though only for a while, for he realised that it was far away, and in the way of it, there was some sort of barrier....

The next few days were full of wonderful things. Firstly, he went around the town, exploring the area and talking to the other residents. Secondly, he found some really cool shops, which sold weapons. He came quite often too check out the new swords and katanas. From time to time, he saw some people in formal uniforms, which made him quite intrigued. Soon he found out that these were the warriors that he dreamed about. That made him think, and eventually, he came to a conclusion - he was going to talk to one of them, and if he had to, beg him to train him to be a warrior.

His plan was obviously going to fail. The shinigami that he tried to talk to was yerk, and ignored the little boy. However he wasn't going to give up so easily! The next day, he repeated the process.

He carried on asking for many days. The days turned to weeks. The weeks turned to months, and these turned to years. Of course, it wasn't going to be an easy journey to become a shinigami, however he was ready to train hard everyday, to achieve the desired result. And once again, the luck was on his side... On a sunny day, he came out out from his little home - an abandoned house that he lived in along with other refuges - and made his usual way to the shop. At first, there was nobody there, and that meant that Nero would have spend some time waiting for some shinigami to come. The shop was a great place, for it overlooked one of the main streets, and soon, it bore its fruits for 3 shinigami were coming this way. Nero quickly got up, and started doing the usual - asking, begging, proposing and so on. The warriors studied him for a while, whilst silence prevailed. Then one of them reached out with his hand, and smiled....

After many years of training in the academy, Nero has been recognised as a worthy shinigami. He has learned many kido, and perfected many of the sword arts as well. However, though he is powerful enough to be part of a division, due to him being aged just over 100, he is too young to be a full member. Therefore, he still attends the academy, though he is also required to attend a division. Firstly, he wasn't sure of which one to go to - his teachers weren't sure either - but after a while, he decided that he will let his destiny guide him. Since many of the things in his life were concentrated on the number 10, he decided to join that division. Of course, it's up to the captain to decide if he is worthy.

Last edited by Nero Kuro on Sun May 03, 2009 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Nero Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Kuro   Nero Kuro I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:41 pm

Very nice, Approved
Back to top Go down
Nero Kuro

Nero Kuro

Nero Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Kuro   Nero Kuro I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:35 pm

Just changed some facts which focus on age. My character is 113 - still looks like 13 - and has been in the academy for many years [60-ish]. Also, he spend many years in Rukongai [<40].
Back to top Go down

Nero Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Kuro   Nero Kuro I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:16 pm

Thats fine, Approved.
Back to top Go down
Nero Kuro

Nero Kuro

Nero Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero Kuro   Nero Kuro I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:28 am

Change: My character is now a rouge
Back to top Go down
Hisoka