Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Nero's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Nero's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Nero's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Nero's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Nero's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Nero's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Nero's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Nero's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Nero's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Nero's Zanpaktou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero Kuro

Nero Kuro

Nero's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Nero's Zanpaktou   Nero's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:29 am

Name: Galahad

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: "Rise, son of the white knight"

Family: Light

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpaktou:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: Galahad's ability is to strike at the very soul of the enemy. The more evil the person is, the more stronger the strikes are, and the harder it is to defend from them. The attacks are intended for the soul, however the body is still harmed in the process. When the strike has cut the body, Nero is able to look at the soul of the person, and with another strike, he can see it more clearly. Eventually, he can see it in full and that's when he will use his lethal technique to perform the final judgement. If the person is not completely evil, then Nero uses a certain techinque. This technique allows him to expand on the evil deeds, and justify the need for the judgement to proceed.

Techniques:

The Holy Blade -
A technique that allows Nero to justify the need for his opponent to be judged. The Zanpaktou will glow, and disappear along with its owner. They will appear in the very mind of their opponents, and will be able to see all the evil deeds that the person has ever performed. Next, the good deeds will appear and that's when the technique becomes powerful. Nero can freely judge on each of the deeds, and reason with the manifestation of the Zanpaktou, if the person should pay for his sins. A strong willed person can try to force Nero out of their mind. Usually, they are paralysed for the duration of this technique, as so is Nero's body, however enough will can mean that they will break this technique, which will leave Nero open for their attack, for his soul has not returned to its vessel. A person with a great amount of reiatsu can force the technique to end, however Nero's soul returns immediately.

The Final Judgement - Convinced that the opponent has sinned, it is time to perform the judgement. The Zanpaktou glows with a bright light, and out of the light, eleven copies appear. They surround the opponent from each side, and Nero - as the judge - stands in front of the person, with the final Zanpaktou in hand. He asks the person, if he regrets what he has done. Regardless of the answer, it is solely Nero's decision if he wants to kill his opponent or not, however, the Zanpaktou might change its mind, if it sees real regret. If Nero chooses to do so, he will thrust Galahad through the person's heart, whilst the copies will impale the person to the ground. Lastly, the 13th Galahad will form over the person's head, and fall down on it... Once again, this technique can be broke. Just like the "the Holy Blade", a very strong will or overpowering reiatsu will cancel its effects.

Last edited by Nero Kuro on Sun May 03, 2009 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nero Kuro

Nero Kuro

Nero's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's Zanpaktou   Nero's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:42 am

NOTE: At the moment, he hasn't unlocked his shikai, but this is what it's going to look like.
Back to top Go down
Nero Kuro

Nero Kuro

Nero's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's Zanpaktou   Nero's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:15 am

Can someone approve? I'm planning to use this very soon.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Nero's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's Zanpaktou   Nero's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:47 am

Your picture for your Shikai isn't there... So, check that out.

And, both your techniques sound like GM... I do hope they're dodgable?

The second one, just seems like they're screwed if you use it.

And the first sounds like you automatically get in their mind, and they have no way to stop you.
Back to top Go down
Nero Kuro

Nero Kuro

Nero's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's Zanpaktou   Nero's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:01 pm

- Added Shikai
- Changed the look of Zanpaktou
- Edited techniques
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Nero's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's Zanpaktou   Nero's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:14 pm

Very good. And it seems original and interested. I am impressed. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nero's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's Zanpaktou   Nero's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nero's Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1