Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ken's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ken's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ken's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ken's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ken's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ken's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ken's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ken's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ken's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ken's Zanpaktou

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ken's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Ken's Zanpaktou   Ken's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Name: Tengoku Seigyoku [Sapphire Paradise]

Manifestation: Unknown

Release Phrase: Rise

Family: Earth

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: A normal katana with a sapphire blue colored hilt.

Shikai:The katana turns into a large claymore that's completely made of very durable sapphire.

Shikai Ability: Souken [Creation]:The ability of his zanpaktou is quite simple, yet intricate. Its weight is about two tons, but it doesn't seem to affect Ken. Whatever object the claymore touches, it transmutes that material to spirit sapphire. Whoever touches the zanpaktou or its sapphire becomes covered in this spirit sapphire, causing the area of growth to be extremely heavy to the point where it seems paralyzed. However, the sapphire grows on the person using their reiryoku and or reiatsu to cover the body,thus adapting to the person's spiritual strength in order to render using spiritual energy to break it off useless, unless broken off using some strong excessive force. His spiritual power takes on the properties of actual sapphire, adapting to it to grant it a unique ability.

The shiny luster is that of a mirror on sapphire, with his spiritual power surging through and around it, taking on its luster, it can reflect and deflect spiritual attacks with virtually no effort. All in all, his zanpaktou's ability is making sapphire with a supernatural ability to grow and enhance its own properties to the point of actually having practical use, controlling the sapphire any way he pleases, such as making a clone of himself or making armor. Since this is a special type of sapphire, even other earth users cannot control it. His spiritual pressure can also shift the shatter points of the mineral and increase its melting point. His sapphire can also shift certain properties around as said in very special ways. This will be expressed in his third technique.

Bankai: His claymore shaves and slims down to a masamune blade. His hair grows out longer as his spiritual power takes on the form of fire, though not actually being it.

Bankai Ability: Its the same as shikai, but stronger. He can make entire structures over thirty stories if he could, make large animate objects of any shape of choosing though it would sometimes take some hefty reiatsu from him.

Techniques:

Name:Surge [shikai]
Effect:He shoots a blast of reiatsu that flows through his blade and upon contact, turns the object or person into a block/statue of sapphire. This paralyzes the foes body and spiritual power for three posts if connecting to abdomen as it will varies when hitting the limbs, obviously only paralyzing that part of the body. An alternative version of this is for him to crush the sapphire into dust in any method, embuing his spiritual power into it and whatever the dust comes into contact with, upon command, sapphire will grow on the target to stop it in its place. It all depends on the amount used.
Duration and or Cooldown: Cool down of two posts.

Name: Shinsei [Bankai]
Effect:He stabs his blade into the ground once. Then two posts later, the ground and structures within a 12 yard radius turns into sapphire. This is only a technique to gain a field advantage, which only drains half his reiatsu as the cost.
Cool down: Can only be used once.

Name:Soroi Tenrai [Shikai/Bankai]
Effect: His sapphire cloaks him in armor of his stylistic choosing, but he can shift the color of his sapphire that will have varying effects on his capabilities. His zanpaktou allows him to manipulate the supernatural properties of his sapphire as it'll be expressed in different types of armor and color coding. He could use his zanpaktou ability in unison with these forms, but may not use other techniques. He can only use one form at a time, having a three turn cool down before switching to another one. Each form lasts six turns in shikai and ten in bankai.

Green:When this sapphire covers his body, his defensive capabilities increases, both spiritual and physical that resembles to an accumulation of the mineral in one spot or point of object. However, his speed his lowered but he can use shunpo still but it shall be slower than usual. In bankai, his speed will boost back up to normal.

Yellow: When this cloaks him, his speed increases, similiar to reducing the density and size of a mineral. Everytime he performs a shunpo, his body is remininscent to a travelling lightning bolt. Though his speed increases, his defensive capabilities are lowered a bit. In bankai, his speed increases faster but his defenses are still lowered.

Red: When this covers him, his physical and spiritual offensive capabilities increases to the point where using reiatsu to augment his attacks become obsolete. When he covers something on someone in red sapphire, it weakens the composition and, simutaneously upon impact, causes the growth of red sapphire and shatters it, crippling a person themself and their defenses. However, his spiritual attacks, like kido, are weakened horribly. In Bankai, he cannot use kido at all in return of increasing his attack power.

Violet: When this is on him, his spiritual defensive and offensive power increases, but this lowers his physical capabilities in terms of the aforementioned stats of this state. It would also cost less to use spiritual attacks such as kido and shunpo. When this gets on another person, it serves as a lock on device, or a target mark for the attack to hit.

Meimei Kongouseki (Divine Diamond): When a certain amount of sapphire is created, he can break down the sapphire, turning it into synthetic reishi in a reverse manner of making synthetic sapphire. He focuses an extreme amount of reiatsu into it after crushing it in between both hands as a bright white light shines through inbetween his fingers. The moment he opens it up, the synthetic sapphire is turned into diamond like how coal into diamond. However, because of his ability to create bejeweled items, his spiritual pressure was quite unique, thus making his own type of diamond, that of a divine nature. He slams this diamond into his blade, turning it into diamond as well. From this point on, he controls diamond in place of sapphire. It still has the same effects of the sapphire, but it has an additional ability to break down the composition of an object or person upon contact. Along with this, it also transmutes the object of choice into diamon that accumulates into the aforementioned parasitic diamond. He cannot use Soroi Tenrai with this technique.

Last edited by Ken Maeda on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Ken's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's Zanpaktou   Ken's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:51 pm

First Tech needs a speed

Second Tech is fine.

Third Tech needs to have red be a bankai only form.

Colorless needs to be its own tech however seeing how it combined with your ablity is a instant kill all by its self.
Back to top Go down

Ken's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's Zanpaktou   Ken's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Well for the third technique, don't see a point in it being a seperate technique since either way, it'd be combined with my zanpaktou's ability anyway. As for red, why only bankai? It only increases attack power at the cost of severely lowered spirit energy attacks, so it evenly balances out the two. Plus, colorless wouldn't be an instant kill since people could rely on their ither senses, such as sound and I'm already weak in this form.

First technique's speed varies like any other attack, not set at a specific speed.
Back to top Go down

Ken's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's Zanpaktou   Ken's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:42 pm

I took out colorless and added a new technique.
Back to top Go down

Ken's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's Zanpaktou   Ken's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:37 pm

APPROVEDESU!
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Ken's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's Zanpaktou   Ken's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:19 pm

It has come to the staff's attention that this Zanpaktou is not your own work. You ripped it from another site, too bad for your the original creator used to be on this site and saw it. Stealing other people's work will not be allowed. Please rewrite your Zanpaktou. Until then... Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ken's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's Zanpaktou   Ken's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ken's Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1