Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Roe Kai's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Roe Kai's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Roe Kai's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Roe Kai's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Roe Kai's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Roe Kai's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Roe Kai's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Roe Kai's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Roe Kai's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Roe Kai's Zanpaktou

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Roe Kai's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Roe Kai's Zanpaktou   Roe Kai's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Name of Zanpaktou: Dorinku Seirei
Manifestation: http://robalexander.com/images/concept_art/creatures/incendiary_ca.jpg
Release Phrase: Awaken Seirei!
Family: Neutral
Level: Shikai (Have not yet found Bankai)
Sealed Zanpaktou: Due to being hidden within the blade itself, whatever is inside of it has a hidden identity. It is not possible for it to ever escape, which is why it must always have a wielder, so it can feast. The power of the creature is quite high, to the point of where if it does not eat, it may even take over the wielder and have them feed themselves to it. The katana in which it has possessed is rather generic, though with it inside, the strength of it is increased a bit. It also can gain it an icy blue glow, which with the more anger, and skill the wielder has, the more it is engulfed and the brighter it emanates. Off of looks, the voice of the spirit inside is higher pitched, yet raspy, leaving the gender unknown.
Shikai: The only change is that the Icy Blue glow intensifies.
Shikai Ability:With his blade, he holds the ability to steal energy (Raietsu) from the opponent's he slashes. The blade will continue to store it in which Kai can at a later time use in three ways.

1. He has the ability to send the energy stored out in a long ranged beam. It is no more then an inch wide in all directions though it can shoot straight out at an astounding 100 yards which lasts for nearly 5 seconds. (Cool down is 3 Turns)

2. He also possess the ability to have the energy be used for healing the wounds of a specified target, including himself. The amount healed depends on the amount of energy that is contained. (Cool down is 3 Turns)

3.The greatest ability that can be made use of from the energy is that of distributing the energy into himself. By thrusting the blade into his gut, just a bit below his belly button, he may pierce it within what is known as the Tan Tien, or the Hara. That is where all energy comes from. Sending the energy that has been built up within the blade, he in turn increases his own. (In other words, he steals Raietsu from his prey and add it to his own). (No cool down really.. just obvious it wouldn't be used during combat).

Bankai: A massive Casket will pull up from the ground a bit behind Roe Kai.
Bankai Ability: A hidden skill that can only be achieved through total bond with the 'thing' inside the blade is that of using those of the spirits he has eaten. By regurgitating the energy in a sense, of those who the blade has completely killed, it can bring back a lifeless form of them. They no longer have a mind of their own, other then the fighting ability they once have had. As said before, this can only be used on those that the sword itself has slain. (A Necromancer Kind of Skill). (No Cool down, but limited depending on who he has killed.)

The intensity of the attacks is based on how strong the opponent's are. The more energy they have, the more it will take. It steals about 5-20% each strike, varied by how hard he hits.

Last edited by Roe Kai on Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roe Kai's Zanpaktou   Roe Kai's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:53 pm

All techs need a cool down post, as well as a post that explains how much energy has to be stored to use them. (how many hits you need on them to have the energy to use them.)

Also...your family is more reitsu then neutral.

so i.e.

like 5 post cooldown...meaning you can not use that tech for 5 post after a use...and you need to have hit your enemy 3 times to have the energy to use it. Be resonable with it...your greatest tech should have a longer cooldown and more hits to store then your weakest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roe Kai's Zanpaktou   Roe Kai's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:53 pm

Changed it Nanao. Hope it's all good so we can look forward to rping together ^.^
Just send me a pm is anything is bad, or just add me on IM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roe Kai's Zanpaktou   Roe Kai's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:20 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roe Kai's Zanpaktou   Roe Kai's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roe Kai's Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1