Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

M.T.'s zanpaktou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

M.T.'s zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: M.T.'s zanpaktou   M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:03 am

Name: Kelfoon

Manifestation: He is a pale skinny guy who wears a black cloak with a hood over and long white silver straight hair. He wears black combat boots. His skin is rough alittle. His eyes are like black coals, with no color.

Release Phrase: Prevail Kelfoon!

Family:Gravity

Level: Shikai state

Sealed Zanpaktou: It is lined with black and blue with a blue handle and a black hilt. The blade is a standerd silver white blade.
Shikai: It is a tri-blade. There is the main center point then two points striking off to the right and left. the blades turn blue. The handle has a black ribbon tied around it.
Shikai Ability: It slows down the opponent by two times with each hit of the blade. The more times it touches the oppenents blade or the opponent, the more times he or she slows down. He can only lower the speed of his oppenent four times

Last edited by M.T. Wolf on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

M.T.'s zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.T.'s zanpaktou   M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:52 am

With your shikai ability, by how much does it slow them down? DOes it double the slowdown per hit?.
Back to top Go down

M.T.'s zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.T.'s zanpaktou   M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Do I need to edit that into my post? If so Then I will.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

M.T.'s zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.T.'s zanpaktou   M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:35 pm

Actually, I'm gonna have to deny your ability. Your family is listed as water, yet that ability is moreso gravity related.
Back to top Go down

M.T.'s zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.T.'s zanpaktou   M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:42 pm

If I change my family then would it be acceptable to make my ability moreso?
Back to top Go down

M.T.'s zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.T.'s zanpaktou   M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:09 pm

better?
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

M.T.'s zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.T.'s zanpaktou   M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:10 pm

Yes, now just add how much it slows them down as Jaden originally requested you to do.
Back to top Go down

M.T.'s zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.T.'s zanpaktou   M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:13 pm

oh yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

M.T.'s zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.T.'s zanpaktou   M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:17 pm

Three tiems is too much. I will allow doubled, but thats it. Now put a limit on how many times it can lower the speed.
Back to top Go down

M.T.'s zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.T.'s zanpaktou   M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:19 pm

kk
Back to top Go down

M.T.'s zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.T.'s zanpaktou   M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:22 pm

that good?
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

M.T.'s zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.T.'s zanpaktou   M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:28 pm

You do know that it doesn't lower the speed by two times of what has already be lowered? If it has been lowered, it will still only be lowered by how much it was originally.

Approved.
Back to top Go down

M.T.'s zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.T.'s zanpaktou   M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Thank you for approving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

M.T.'s zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.T.'s zanpaktou   M.T.'s zanpaktou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.T.'s zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1