Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Yami (Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Yami (Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Yami (Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Yami (Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Yami (Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Yami (Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Yami (Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Yami (Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Yami (Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Yami (Arrancar)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yami (Arrancar) Empty
PostSubject: Yami (Arrancar)   Yami (Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:56 am

Name: Yami

Gender Male

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Yami is always quiet. He has the eyes of a killer whenever he looks at anyone, even a friend. He believes people aren't equal. Yami will do anything to prove that to the world. He never smiles, or smirks. He always has a dark look on his face.

LIFE

History:

Yami was born in Japan. His family was very poor and no relatives that would help them. This came to be so bad they sold themselves to be slaves. Yami grew up being a slave. He had a brother, but his brother had fragile bones. Yami had two brothers, one older and the other younger. The older on was a tough boy. The younger one was the fragile bone boy. His younger brother was 4 years younger than Yami. Yami's older brother couldn't stand the work any longer. He knew he would be put to death if he didn't work, but he didn't care. His older brother walked up to the slave master and punched him. That was the only punch he got on that slave master. After the rest of the slaves saw the kid do that, and be killed they started to riot. It got out of control soon. The slave master told his employees to kill everyone, so they did. Every Slave was killed. He lived for one day after that. His last words were "I'll show the world my Pain."

Arrancar

Yami was never skilled in the art of swords, but he kept trying. Unlike most Arrancar he didn't believe speed was needed to fight. He focused on High-Speed Regeneration. Yami was never around the other Arrancar, this is because he believed fighting was a waste of time. Bit word spread that he said that. Soon all the Arrancar wanted to fight Yami. Yami decided he would show them his pain. He killed all of them, expect one. A young boy was there. The boy thought he was as strong as the others. Yami knew he wasn't. Yami left the bodies there, but the boy followed Yami. Yami wanted to kill the boy, but couldn't pull himself to. He let the boy stay with him, but their was a problem. The boy wouldn't shut up. Yami found out that that boy was his younger brother. Yami kept him with him forever. He still vowed to show the world his Pain. His younger brothers' name was Shaberi.
Back to top Go down

Yami (Arrancar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami (Arrancar)   Yami (Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:13 am

Rp Sample: Yami stepped out of the garganta. He looked around. His younger brother started to run off. Yami really didn't care, but in a way he did. Yami decided today he would be nice, sort of. He had asked his brother earlier if there was anywhere he had never been. Somehow Yami regretted asking him that. His brother never stopped talking, so when Yami asked he got something like this : "Karakura town, Karakura town, Karakura Town." Yami agreed to go there for one hour. That hour had begin right when they stepped foot in Karakura town." Hold up Shaberi." Yami looked at the buildings filled with people. Yami walked by one restaurant. He remembered exactly where the slave camp he was at used to be. Now the restaurant had been built over the slave camp. " Shaberi come here." Yami said that with darkness in his voice. His brother soon arrived, barely panting. "What, What, What." Yami looked down at his brother. He pointed at the restaurant. " This place used to be a slave camp." His brothers' face went dark. " The camp was the one we went to." At those last words his brother unleashed a cero on the restaurant. Yami heard the screams. Yami was just inches away form the cero. Yami looked at his brothers face. " Good job." Yami wasn't finished in Karakura town.

Last edited by Yami on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Yami (Arrancar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami (Arrancar)   Yami (Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:30 am

Part Two:

Yami walked down the street. His brother was no longer so energetic. "Shaberi go play around, I have some more things to do." " I don't want to be her anymore." Yami looked down at his brother. He pulled out his sword and slammed it right in front of his brother. Yami turned his head to face his brother. He saw his brothers hand reach for his sword. Yami lifted the blade and put it against his brothers neck. " I suggest you play." Yami saw his brother run like he never ran before. Yami knew that most of the Arrancar back home thought he hated his brother, but the truth be told he loved his brother. Yami kept walking down the street. He was surprised how calm it was here. Yami looked at the time, they were due back in 30 minutes. Yami kept walking. He came to a rundown house. He looked at the mailbox. The mailbox said Koi. Yami pulled out his sword and cut the mail box down. Yami's uncles last name was Koi. His uncle was the one that lead that slave camp. He looked at the house. It was now standing on one small beam. The beam was very thin, so thin that Yami cut it down with his sword. Yami started to head back to where they started. "Shaberi lets go." He soon heard his brother run up behind him. His brother had his sword out. Yami tried to grab his but didn't get there in time. He jumped to the left, his brothers weak side. Yami reeled back his leg and kick his brothers rib. " Ow! What the hell was that for." " Don't act like you did nothing." Yami walked on his brother still on the ground. His brother soon caught up, and now they were at the place they started. He entered the portal and left with his brother.
Back to top Go down

Yami (Arrancar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami (Arrancar)   Yami (Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:19 am

Finial Part:

Yami started walking until he got a tug on his pants leg. His brother was tugging at his leg. "You cheated me."Yami looked at his brother wondering what he meant by that. "You said we go there for a hour, we still have 15 minutes left." Yami turned around and started to walk back to Karakura town. He looked down at his brother. "By the time you start playing again it will be time to leave." " I know." Yami had no idea what his brother was going to do in 15 minutes, but didn't really care. " If your not back by the time 15 minutes is up I'll leave you." Yami saw his brother grab the hilt of his sword. At the time Yami had been looking at his brother and not the street. When Yami did look up he saw another Arrancar. Yami was about to grab his brother but it was to late. He brother went charging at the Arrancar. Yami ran after his brother, hand on the hilt of his sword. His brother stab the Arrancar in its foot. Yami got there just in time. The Arrancar had un-sheathed his sword. Yami parried the blow with his sword. Yami gestured for his brother to get behind him. Yami charged at the Arrancar, but stopped a few feet away. He saw the Arrancar about to unleash a cero. Yami was ready to dodge it. The out of the corner of his eye he saw his brother. Yami saw his brother get right in front of the cero. Yami watched the blast take his brothers' life. Yami stood up tears running down his cheeks. " I'll show you my brothers pain." With that said Yami charged at his enemy. The Arrancar wasn't ready for another cero so Yami took that moment. His arm was still out stretched, so Yami cut it off with his blade. The Arrancar jumped backwards, but Yami followed. The Arrancar stumbled on a rock and fell to the ground. Yami went up to him and plunged his sword in its head. He watched to live less body fall. Yami stuck his sword in the ground to get rid of the blood. He looked at his watch. Yami still had 5 minutes. He wiped the tears from his eyes. He looked at his brothers dead body. He knelled down and lifted his brothers body. Yami walked down a street and took a alley. He came out to a brunt down house. That house was their ould house. Yami put his brothers body on top of the ashes. " My you rest in peace." Yami wiped the finial tear away. He now was back at the portal. Yami stepped in leaving the hell like world.
Back to top Go down

Yami (Arrancar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami (Arrancar)   Yami (Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:52 am

Approved ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yami (Arrancar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami (Arrancar)   Yami (Arrancar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yami (Arrancar)
Page 1 of 1