Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Dotou no Yami[Done]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dotou no Yami[Done] Empty
PostSubject: Dotou no Yami[Done]   Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:24 pm

Name: Dotou no Yami [Darkness Snow]

Release Phrase: Come forth Black Ice

Represent: Black Gargoyle

Element: Shadow/Dark

Sealed Description:
Dotou no Yami[Done] Icesword

Released Description:
Dotou no Yami[Done] Demon

Ultimate Ability/Attack:

Shadow Freeze [Released Form Only] - To perform this technique Lucius will first have to gather up some reiatsu, this will take him one post. During that time, he will rise his right hand into the air, gathering all the reiatsu there. While he does that, a dark sphere will appear in his hand. Not only that, black snow will start whirl around it, representing the reikiatsu which is getting gathered at one place. After he gathered enough reiatsu, Lucius will release it all at once, activating the technique.
Out of a sudden, the sphere will start to expand cowering the area 20 meters around Lucius. Lucius will stay inside of this sphere, if he moves, the technique will stop and the sphere will vanish. Anyways, if anyone touches this sphere, he will be "frozen" by a strange black ice. This is actually shadow element reiatsu hardened and shaped to look like ice. It will last for about 4 turns, during that time the one who was frozen will not be able to do anything. As for the sphere, its advance can be stopped by light reiatsu based attack. Other will have no effect on it. Also, in order to de-freeze, one caught in the ice will have to activate Shikai or Bankai or use his resurreccion. Or, someone else will have to use a light based technique in order to break the ice.
Cool Down: 6 Posts

Innate Ability:
Unlike the innate ability of Lucius to create regular snow storms, using his weapon, Lucius can form black snow. Everything is the same except the fact that this snow is made out of the same black reiatsu as the one used for the Ultimate Technique. Not to mention, this snow lasts 2 turns and it has a 5 turn cool down. Sounido and Cero are also improved in this form, same with the amount of reiatsu which is increased. Not only that, in this form the speed and hearing of Marcus increases, thanks to the help of his wings and gargoyle ears. Ohh, and he has claws now, steel hard.

Techniques:

Dark Sphere [Both forms] - In order to form this technique, Lucius will gather a smaller amount of reiatsu on the tip of his sword, or between his wings if he is in the released form. Out of a sudden a black sphere will cower Lucius completely, protecting him from kido up to 70 and weaker Zan which were still in their sealed form or their first released form. Also, light based attacks could easily negate the sphere with one strike. While in this form, Lucius is unable to move and he can keep it up for 1-3 turns.
Cool Down: 3 Posts

Shadow Ice Spikes [Released Form] - This it the offensive ability of Lucius which he gains after entering his ressureccio form. It gives him the ability to form a wall of spikes in front of him. They take the appearance of black ice spikes, but they are not made of ice. Instead, they are completely made out of dark reiatsu. The hardness of this spikes is equal to steel, but they can easily get destroyed by light attacks.
Cool Down: 3 posts

Gargoyle Claw Swipe [Both forms] - This is a simple technique where Lucius gathers an certain amount of reiatsu to his sword. Then, with a single or multiple slashes, waves of dark reiatsu will be sent towards the opponent. The will be formed in three stripes, representing a claw of an gargoyle. In resurreccion form, Lucius will use this technique by making a swipe with his hand, which will now have grown claws. Like other attacks, it is also weak to light attacks.
Cool Down: 2 Posts

Last edited by Lucius on Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dotou no Yami[Done]   Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Done...
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Dotou no Yami[Done]   Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:04 am

Your shadow freeze thing.. How long does it take for the person who touches it to freeze? I mean, immediately or does it take some time? Lawl, that sounds dirty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dotou no Yami[Done]   Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:05 am

Immediately....I gave it enough weaknesses, so why cant it have some power ups....
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Dotou no Yami[Done]   Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:11 am

Technically, I didn't say that you can't have some power ups, by light based technique, does it also apply to things such as kido and such? And for the Shadow Ice spikes thing, you said that it could be easily broken by light attacks, but if someone were to use a harder attack for example bankai.. Would it break that ice thing? Also, add another post to the CD of the Ice spikes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dotou no Yami[Done]   Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:15 am

Spikes could be broken if someone used Bankai, that is quite oblivious to me....but i should have said that before.....

Not Kido, i mean its my ultimate technique, some kido wont do a thing. I was thinking about light based zans and such.

Also, would it be easier to simply move away and not get caught.....
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Dotou no Yami[Done]   Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:17 am

Alright, good enough for me, approved, I guess.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Dotou no Yami[Done]   Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:55 am

Approved, again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dotou no Yami[Done]   Dotou no Yami[Done] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dotou no Yami[Done]
Page 1 of 1