Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. Empty
PostSubject: Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance.   Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:21 am

_-~Name~-_
Akaitsuki no Wagakimi (Prince of the crimson moon)

_-~Nickname~-_
Zei has a habit of called him Akai.

_-~Manifestation~-_
Tall, Dark, Mysterious, And incredibly sexy in a way only evil people are allowed to be. Six feet tall, He's obviously a vampire, His skin as pale as the moon, Hair pitch black and lanky. His hair covers the entire left half of his face, Keeping it permenantly hidden.He wears a black trench coat with some blood red designs on it. Kurimizon Kou is a therapists nightmare, Seeing as he can never make up what personality he wants to be. His most common ones are sadistic bastard, Womanizing bastard, And magnificent bastard.

_-~Release phrase~-_
Even though it has only been said once, The release phrase is "Bleed, Akaitsuki no Wagakimi"

_-~Family~-_
A mix of Blood and reiatsu. (Bloody Reishi!)

_-~Level~-_
Constant release shikai.

_-~Shikai Appearance~-_
Okay i've stolen way to much from video games with this character =-=
The swords are basically the ones from god of war, The blades of chaos. The first main difference is that instead of the hilt being the skulls of some undead person, It's a crescent moon. The second major difference is they're permanently drenched in blood. The chains have the odd ability of turning into reiatsu, Allowing them to pass through solid objects, Hindering his movement less. The chains stab into his shoulder blades after coiling up his arms. Another major difference is the fact that there's an eye on either side of both blades, Near the end. The eyes are treated just like the rest of the blade, Except for the fact that they can see, And zei can see through them. More on the eye in shikai ability. When not in use it does something similar to how Ichigo's zanpakuto's cloth string thingy lengthens and wraps around the blade, Except that his blades shrink to the size of small trinkets, And hang from his wrists. Part of the reason he has the long sleeves is to hide them.

_-~Shikai Ability~-_
The main ability of these blades is to literally "mist" the blood off of their blades, Creating a heavy mist over the entire area. Now two things happen. When this mist enters enemies bodies (Through breathing, Or any kind of contact) The blood cells in the mist will kamikaze themselves against the enemies blood cells, Shredding them. There's about a 1:2 ratio of how many they kill with each kamikaze. If the enemy gets out of the mist, No new blood can come in to kamikaze, Stopping the effect. This will basically imitate the effects of extreme blood loss, Seeing as that is what it is. Weakness, Exhaustion, Cramps, Fainting, And death may all occur depending on how long you are exposed.

Now in allies it has a completely different effect. The blood will act as supercharged blood cells, Carrying about 40X as much oxygen, Increasing endurance, Dispelling exhaustion, And generally helping out around the body. Also acts to replenish blood loss.

One of the other abilities is the aforementioned ability of the chains to turn into pure reiatsu, Allowing them to pass through solid objects.

Now for the eyes. The eyes are basically the most powerful ocular organs EVER. They can see in several different spectrums, (Light, Infrared, Ultraviolet, Gamma radiation) And can actually see blood and reiatsu, Making them an excellent hunters aid as it's nearly impossible to hide from them. The eyes can also see through barriers made to hide reiatsu within from outside eyes, However it will seem a bit dim, As if seen through foggy glass. It is also impossible to lie to zei because of these, As he will see through the lies.

Techniques

Myaku Heki (Pulse burst. . I think.) This technique is usually only used in certain situations. Such as when the blades are grabbed. This sends a high burst of energy down the chain, Charging the blades, Giving whoever's holding them a large amount of pain and making them unable to be held for about a second, Which is enough for him to get them away. If they're were hands or another body part grabbing them they will be numb for the next post. On hands this would only affect finer motor skills, As a large portion of the hands movements comes from muscles in the forearm.
Since this is his only defence against what seems like a large weakness, 2 post cooldown.

Wangetsu ketsueki heki (Crescent blood burst. I hope) The main offensive technique of the blade. It concentrates reiatsu and mixes it with blood, Shooting it off in a crescent shaped blast. Zei can modify the strength and size of this attack, Using only as much reiatsu as he needs. This attack can effectivly counter other ranged attacks, And he has frequently used it to deflect hollow's ceros. The direction can only be controlled a little. If charged along the cutting edge of the blade the attack is more powerful, However this imposes a direct physical restriction upon the attack, So this stronger version is not always possible.

(Fangs of the vampire) Any hit by the two blades will cause reiatsu to be leeched, and turn any blood they come in contact with into the blood mist. The longer they are in contact, The more is leeched, And the more blood is misted from the person's body, Naturally. In a normal combat situation where the blades are only in contact for a short amount of time the amount will be insignifcant, Needing to be built up before it's noticed. The chains can do the same, However it's weaker, And they can't do it will they're pure reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance.   Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:51 am

Couple of problems here...

1. That technique is a little overpowered for Shikai... Extreme blood loss? That could render someone unable to fight waaaaay too quickly.

2. The second technique needs a cooldown, and for the deflecting cero, I do you hope you don't mean all cero? I'm sure an Elite Vizard's Cero or an Espada's cero could bust through it? Or, atleast explode upon contact with the technique, instead of being deflected.

3. You're third technique is more of an ability, and not a technique...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance.   Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:00 am

This was all approved on SW except for the third technique, And only because shin made me remove that ^^;;; Said three abilities was to much, And that i could add it back later as a technique. As for the ability, It all depends on how long they stay in the mist, Rate of breathing, Etc. As i said, The rate of kamikaze is 1 mist blood cell for every two cells it destroys. There are millions of cells in a single pint of blood, Possibly billions. Therefore it would take a while (About ten, fifteen posts) for this to start taking any large effects. Up until then only thing that will happen is wounds bleed more, Because the platelets are destroyed the kamikaze, and you'd take longer to warm back up if your chilled. However, The beneficial would kick in immediantly.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance.   Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:12 am

I'm still not comfortable approving an ability as a technique... You ahve accurately explained the rest, though... So, Approved. However, the third "technique" will need approval from another staff member before you can use it.

Thanks,
-Hisoka.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance.   Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:59 am

2nd Tech still needs a cool down...and For the mist...How can it tell who are enemies and allies...Never heard of a smart cell...So therefore it would attack all around them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance.   Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:32 pm

Second tech can only be so powerful per post. As in he could send off several extremely weak ones easily, But multiple powerful ones would drain him alot. I'll be watching that one closely myself to make sure i don't GM and if anyone feels i am, Feel free to call me on it.

And they're Super cells. They're all linked to Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, Which is linked to Zei, Who knows whose ally and enemy. I mean have you ever heard of a normal blood cell self destructing or carrying huge amounts of oxygen?
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

PostSubject: Re: Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance.   Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:55 am

Carrying huge amounts of oxygen no.... blood disease yes

I think the super cells are okay, basically its saying "Mist knows friend from foe"

However, I'll talk about the actual mist

1. It knows friends from foe, but no changing in the middle of battle, and no "Your my friend but this is a position battle so your "my enemy" as no matter how smart these cells are, they aren't going to get "Attack... wait don't attack.... wait attack" cause that would confused even me.

2. It damages blood cells, however it does not effect the loss of blood, just makes it feel like blood loss is occurring. We have kidney's to remove dead blood cells, two of them in fact when we only need one. So I'll say it needs to mimic the effects.

For the 2nd tech, it needs to have a 4 post CD if you deflect a cero

Approved aforementioned changes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance.   Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akaitsuki no Wagakimi, The prince of the crimson moon, And the bane of zei's existance.
Page 1 of 1