Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Bane of the Arrancar I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Bane of the Arrancar I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Bane of the Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Bane of the Arrancar I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Bane of the Arrancar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Bane of the Arrancar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Bane of the Arrancar I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Bane of the Arrancar I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Bane of the Arrancar I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Bane of the Arrancar

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bane of the Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Bane of the Arrancar   Bane of the Arrancar I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:17 am

Name:Bane

Age:3,000 years(I know this is old, but I will have an extensive history to explain so please bear with me.)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Bane, early in his life, had always had anger problems. He was prone to fits of rage that would decimate the landscape around him. Later, they would get so bad that he would actually black out. He would soon regain consciousness, not knowing about the horrors he may have committed during his rampage. Bane soon got rid of this habit by doing a simple method, counting to ten. He found out that doing that would calm his nerves and stop him from making a stupid mistake that could cost him, or others, his life. However, in the midst of combat, he cannot use this method, for his mind would waver and he would be hurting himself, literally. So during battle is the only time that he could fall prey to his rage.

Bane, even early in his life, greatly earned for, and hungered for power. He was considered weak for most of his life, and along with his uncontrollable bouts of rage, was considered psychotic. Many people stayed away from him because of it, and never really talked to him. He was often bullied by those stronger than him, and made a vow that he would never let that happen to him again. Because of his life, Bane is an often quiet person of very view words, even in battle. While most Arrancars exhibit qualities such as arrogance, blood lust, cruelty, and overconfidence, Bane exhibits honor, calmness, analytical abilities, and restraint.

History:
EARLY LIFE
Bane was born as a Gillian class hollow. Though he doesn't remember much of his early life until he became an Adjuchas. He lived in the Forest of Menos, where he, along with other Gillians who could, fed on others of his same class to ascend the ranks and become an Adjuchas level hollow. Using his new found power, he broke away from the forest and lived within the desert.

THE SECRET ARRANCAR CIVILIZATION

Long before the arrival of Aizen, there was an Arrancar society known as Utopia. This society was positioned within the endless white sand desert that was all to familiar to the Arrancars who lived within Hueco Mundo. This society was made to create stability into the lives of the Arrancars. Within this civilization was an Academy, where Arrancars trained and honed their unique abilities to become stronger, and to help them ascend the ranks to one day match the power of a Vasto-Lorde, which is extremely rare.

BANE'S BANE

Even though Bane was very confident in his skills, he was no match for the seasoned professional Arrancar warriors he fought. However, one trainer found that Bane had an immense amount of potential that needed to be unlocked with proper training, and the master, Kas'im, believed that he had to be that teacher.

Kas'im approached Bane with an offer he couldn't refuse. He would train Bane to become exceptionally powerful. Powerful enough to crush the opposition and to become one of the strongest Arrancars to live within the society. Bane knew that he would have to be a fool to refuse such a glorious offer, and he accepted it. Bane knew that he would become more powerful under the tutelage of Kas'im.

After rigorous training, Bane returned to the academy stronger than ever, and his master couldn't be more proud. He sparred against a fellow adjuchas level hollow, and it was a very close match until Bane gave into his rage and nearly killed his opponent. That was, until his instructor stepped in to stop Bane.

Kas'im was very impressed with Bane, however, Bane himself became very fearful. He started to doubt his own control over his powers and felt that he was going to give in to primal instinct besides reason and stopped fighting. Kas'im was greatly infuriated, and he told Bane, "You coward! You will not learn to be powerful as long as you are here!" and in a way, Kas'im was right.

WONDERING ARRANCAR
Bane, after being rebuked by his master, decided to leave the secret Arrancar society and live within the white desert to seek a way to control himself. After getting nearly devoured by a various amounts of hollows, Bane became fearful because if he became devoured, it would be all over. He lived this fearful lifestyle, until he met a Vasto-Lorde by the name of Khan. Khan, like Kas'im, saw great potential in Bane, and he understood why Bane was fearful, but he told Bane that the rage would only make him stronger. After spending countless years with Khan, Bane came to terms with himself, and his anger problems. He decided to go back to the Arrancar Society to fight again, and become the strongest like what Kas'im prophesied.

DESTRUCTION OF THE SOCIETY
Bane returned to the Society and made amends with Kas'im. He proved his worth when he easily defeated one of the best Arrancars around. Kas'im was impressed with Bane, and Bane was promoted to an Academy teacher. He taught several young Adjuchas hollows to not repress their rage as some may do because the fear of becoming primal, but to embrace it.

A thousand years later,(During the Bleach storyline.) There was a shinigami by the name of Aizen, who was recruiting Adjuchas level hollows secretly to his cause to destroy the society. He promised them immense amounts of power, and Bane, joined him. It was not long after that Aizen, along with Bane and numerous others, attacked the Society, and ultimately destroyed it. Within the ashes of the Society, rose Las Noches, and Aizen's arrancar army. He used the Hougyoku to transform Bane, along with a select few, to his Espada. Bane took the 6th Espada position.

FALLING OUT WITH AIZEN
Unbeknown to Bane and his fellow Espada comrades, they were about to be replaced with a much more stronger breed of Arrancars. One by one, the positions were being taken away from Bane's Espada team, and the new team of Arrancars appeared. The one to challenge Bane was none other than the Arrancar known as Grimmjow Jaggerjack. The fight that ensued between Grimmjow and Bane was a heated one. Both gave in to their rage to fuel their power as they fought. However, Grimmjow overpowered Bane since he was more analytical than Bane. As a result, Bane was demoted to a Privion. Bane was extremely furious, and he attempted to kill Aizen, who easily overpowered the Arrancar, but he didn't kill him. Instead, he cast Bane out to live in shame in the white desert, where no other Arrancars saw him again.

RETURN
Word soon came to Bane and many ther Arrancars and hollows that Aizen had fallen, and a new society took it's place. Bane resurfaced from the desert world of Hueco Mundo and he joined the Arrancar army once again. Under new leadership, he hopes to be one of the strongest.

(Sorry that I rushed the end. Been working on this for awhile now and my procrastination for why it took so long is to blame so I just wanted to end it.)

RP sample: (Please post a sample here if you wish to be in Espada, Otherwise leave this out)
(I'll fill this in later.)
Back to top Go down

Bane of the Arrancar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane of the Arrancar   Bane of the Arrancar I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:58 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Bane of the Arrancar
Page 1 of 1