Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
León de Fuego I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
León de Fuego I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
León de Fuego I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
León de Fuego I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
León de Fuego I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
León de Fuego I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
León de Fuego I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
León de Fuego I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
León de Fuego I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

León de Fuego

Go down 
AuthorMessage

León de Fuego Empty
PostSubject: León de Fuego   León de Fuego I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Name: León de Fuego
León de Fuego Fire_Lion_by_Daelyth
Release Phrase: Consuma a León

Represent: Lion

Element: Fire

Sealed Description: Agustin doesn’t have any sort of formal sword, instead he has a gauntlet for his sealed weapon that is on his right arm.
León de Fuego Clawofflames

Initial Release:

León de Fuego Leon
Innate Ability:The gauntlet is always on fire, hot enough to singe skin should it get close enough, or ignite clothing should it touch the flames. However, the real power comes from the latent fire release, meaning when Agustin can swing his arm and waves of fire arch out around 5 feet long, but only as wide as his arm.

Released Description: While the physical changes are kept to a minimum, Agustin giants a extremely large lion’s head shield, that is as big as he is, with only his head sticking out top. The shield appears on his left arm and is nearly solid gold, with a giant ring being held in its mouth, from the instant it appears, the ring is glowing red-hot. Perhaps it is traditional, but much like the real thing, Agustin has only the “mane” and “claws” to protect his body with. That being said, Agustin has an extremely weak hierro, comparable to a shinigami’s skin. All of that power goes into the shield and gauntlet, doubling their respective strengths to near impossible breakage. The lion head shield’s ring on it, once removed, the lions mouth gushes lava from it in a never-ending flow, however the lava that hits the ground hardens in two posts to solid basaltic rock.

León de Fuego Lionhead

Ultimate Attack:
flujo de pyroclastic-
León de Fuego Pyroclasticflowaugustine2
All that lava that pours out of the lion’s mouth hardens after two posts; however, the continuation of that constant pouring slowly builds up after a prolonged time. Upon Agustin’s choice, and of course by snapping his fingers, all that hardened lava fiercely explodes into a cloud of hot ash. While if used quickly, the flow is weak and only is about a mile high and 50 or 60 yards across, but if used correctly. *Coupled with his Ash Plume technique* it can reach full capacity.

What is full capacity, please read
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyroclastic_flow
*I have read most articles concerning this, and while I am far from a expert, I do know all the principals and what is and isn’t possible, so if someone speaks before they think, I’ll simply direct them here*

Techniques-
Flame Wheels-
León de Fuego Dancing_with_Fire_I_by_raijana
Taking the ring from the lions mouth *or lighting it on fire himself, via already on fire stuff* the ring ignites into a flaming ring, or wheel if you will. Due to the intense heat, the ring splits in two. However, the rings are very different, while both are extremely hot and of the same make up *No, I can sense the fake one bs*, one ring is pure fire, and the other is the metal ring surrounded by fire. Both look the same, but do completely different things. One ring is more of a bludgeoning ring, slamming into the enemy doing as much damage in the quickest time possible. The other one is made of pure fire, and is used for a little pomp and circumstance. As it gets close to the opponent, it explodes in a dazzling display of fireworks and blinding lights. Used for the dual purpose, as the opponent does not know which ring to stop, and which one will simply blind him.
I.E Agustin Throws rings
Opponent posts
Agustin posts
Rings travel back, but not before trying to hit opponent once again
Has a one post cooldown

Géiser de León-León de Fuego 300px-Wirewoolpoi
By spinning the ring at high velocity, coupled with letting it spin through the outpouring lava, Agustin creates a large-scale eruption or geyser that sends out hundreds of little sparks. These little sparks is actually a small lion about two inches long and an inch tall. Each lion spark shoots out towards the opponent, and acts as a homing beacon and locks on to them. The damage from one is minimal; perhaps a small third degree burn if one allowed the lion spark to do its worst. The true danger lies in its homing sense. 6 post cooldown, Lasts for 2 posts

Ceniza del León Fundido - León de Fuego Lava_and_Ash_by_alterata
With the lava that is pouring from the lion’s mouth, ash burns off from the ring, creating a large wide spread ash plume that can be extremely detrimental. Forming it, allows Agustin the knowledge of two general things. First is, since it is a giant black column of smoke and ash rising through the air, it allows both friend and foe to see him across a vast vast distance. The second, and perhaps more potent ability of it, allows the ash to destroy environment changes*up to one square mile*. Thunderstorms, clouds, downpours, hail, snow, blizzards, tornados. All of it is ruined by the high contamination of the ash into the air, as well as blocking out the sun in the thickest blackest soot most people have ever seen. However, there is a hindrance, since it becomes so dense and thick, this move increases the power of lightning based attacks by 10%. Lasts for 10 posts, 8 post cooldown. *Note, this does not power Agustin up any amount; all it does is destroy atmospheric disturbances and creates a giant black column of soot and ash in the air.
Back to top Go down

León de Fuego Empty
PostSubject: Re: León de Fuego   León de Fuego I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:34 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

León de Fuego
Page 1 of 1