Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
El Leon Fantasma I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
El Leon Fantasma I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
El Leon Fantasma I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
El Leon Fantasma I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
El Leon Fantasma I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
El Leon Fantasma I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
El Leon Fantasma I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
El Leon Fantasma I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
El Leon Fantasma I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

El Leon Fantasma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rykiske

Rykiske

El Leon Fantasma Empty
PostSubject: El Leon Fantasma   El Leon Fantasma I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Name: El Leon Fantasma (The Phantom Lion)

Release Phrase: Let the sound of you roar wake the dead. Roar, El Leon Fantama

Represent: Lion

Element: Reiatsu

Sealed Description: It appears to be the same size as Ichigo's original zanpakto (The one before shikai) but worn in his sash. The guard is shaped like a large paw. The guard has red and black fur that blankets Leonidas' hand when he holds it. It's supposed to simultate a lion's mane. The handle is red and black.

Initial Release:The sword takes the form of a bastard(type of sword...trust me)
Spoiler:

Released Description: Leonidas' hair grows outward and stretches down to his lower back, much like a mane. (An example would be like Raditz' hair(DBZ) but with red streaks) His hair glows as though lightbulbs were somehow put underneath the hair. The reason it glows is because it is constantly absorbing the spirit particles in the surrounding area. It's somewhat like Uryu's quincy wing in his final form but Leo's mane doesn't absorb spirit particles nearly as fast. His espada jacket vanishes leaving his upper body bare for the most part, revealing his hollow hole and number if he hasn't exposed it already. His arms get covered with a white armor up to his shoulders. His hands looking like the mix between a feline and a human, much like Grimmjow's, but white having only his claws black. His eyes, turn yellow(originally red), his pupils become slit. His legs take the form of huge lion's legs(huge as in muscular). His legs are white down to his feet with the exception of black claws. Unlike his arms, the legs do not appear armored. He gains a red, three-fingered claw mark on either cheek. He also has red that outlines his eyes and create a single line that stretches down framing his cheeks. A lot like Ulquiorra's but the eye lines frame his cheeks rather than just going straight down.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Leonidas releases all his reiatsu and turns it into glowing orange armor. It overlaps his whole body, including his hair. It appears to be much like knight''s armor but glowing. His speed and power is increased ten-fold for 3 turns. When the three turns are up, he "self-destructs" allowing the reiatsu surrounding him to explode in an attempt to take his opponent down. It covers a 3/4 mile radius. Once used, he is left extremely fatigued and is forced back into his original state(out of ressureccion). Given only 3 posts, he has until then to get somewhere safe before he's flung into a coma. This coma will last, at the very least, two weeks(In RP)

Innate Ability:Leonidas' ability completely changes the way he fights. When using his sword in battle, it doesn't cause physical damage. When swung, his sword simply phases through whatever it strikes unless, the object is inanimate. Against any opponent he faces, it takes 20 hits to completely drain them of their reiatsu. Every seven hits he makes completely fills his sword at which point he activates the next part of his ability. Using the reiatsu collected in his sword, he will release it as it takes the shape of a small, feline-shaped hollow. This "hollow" will help him until the remainder of the battle or until it is destroyed. These hollow can mimic Leo's most basic abilities including, cero, bala, etc. While at least one of these hollow are out, his sword-based attacks will also do physical damage. Also, When his opponent is drained of their reiatsu, he can physically attack them with his sword.

Techs:

Rugido de Leon (Roar of the lion)

Leonidas will let out a huge roar. The soundwaves coupled with his or his opponent's, makes it destructive to its target and its surroundings. However, the further the distance, the less destructive. If it manages to hit or affect Leo's opponent, the soundwaves bounce back holding reiatsu form his opponent is absorbed by his sword. This counts as two of his regular hits.
Cooldown: 3 posts

Collmillo Luminoso (Shining Fang)

Leo cloaks his zanpakto in reiatsu. It glows bright orange as its shape changes a little bit by extending to about the distance of 5 yards. He wields it just as a regular sword. It's effects are the same as his normal sword except, every one hit made by this blade counts as three hits of his regular blade.
Duration: 3 turns
Cooldown: 7

Altenero llameante (Blazing Pride)

Leo has seven little "squares" on his blade that glow one by one for each strike he makes. Instead of using his ability to create a hollow, he can use this technique which allows him to release all collected reiatsu and release it in a blast of energy. This energy wave increases with power for the amount reiatsu stored in the blade (number of squares glowing). Unlike his other techs, this one in particular doesn't steal reiatsu however, if it makes contact with his opponent, it will paralyze them for a set amount of turns depending on how much reiatsu was stored the blade before being released. By paralyze, I mean disable their ability to attack.
Paralyze Duration:1-3 squares(2 turns), 4-5(3 turns), 6-7(5 turns)
Cooldown:1-3 squares(3 turns), 4-5(5 turns), 6-7(7 turns)

Last edited by Leonidas on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fairytailx.darkbb.com/
The Hunter

The Hunter

El Leon Fantasma Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Leon Fantasma   El Leon Fantasma I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:31 pm

So, extremely fatigue, but take out a whole block? Ya serious? Lessen that.
Back to top Go down

El Leon Fantasma
Page 1 of 1