Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Richard, That guy whose a bount. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Richard, That guy whose a bount. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Richard, That guy whose a bount. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Richard, That guy whose a bount. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Richard, That guy whose a bount. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Richard, That guy whose a bount. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Richard, That guy whose a bount. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Richard, That guy whose a bount. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Richard, That guy whose a bount. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Richard, That guy whose a bount.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Richard, That guy whose a bount. Empty
PostSubject: Richard, That guy whose a bount.   Richard, That guy whose a bount. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:19 am

Name: Nelson, J. Richard.

Personality: Richard is an odd card. He is completely unpredicateable, Changing his personality to suit the situation. His true personaltiy is an enigma to all, However since i'm nice i'll tell you. He is a cold and calculating individual, Part of the reason he is able to change his personality at will. However, There are parts of him that are "Warm". He has a skewed sense of honor, Refusing to kill those who cannot defend themselves, But killing those who attack him at the same time, Be they women or children or men.

Appearance: He's an odd one. He looks like a mix between a skater and the guy who just doesn't care. He has light skin, His eyes a very light blue, And his hair is a light blond, Giving him a very germanic look. His facial features, however, do not place him as a member of any race, A very neutral mix of features making it impossible to determine his heritage were it not for the hair and eyes. He wears a pair of faded jeans, The blue denim stringy at the knees, But not to the point where it's a hole. His T-shirt is completly black. He wears a pair of fingerless black gloves, made from rough cloth, obviously biker's or skater's gloves. Tied around his waist is a hoodie, Zipperless. If anyone inspected it, they'd notice a few holes in it near the shoulder, Pefect circles, As if something sliced it away. He also wears a backpack, With a skateboard going through it in a special pocket. Noone knows quite what's in the backpack.

History: Born to a mother and an unknown father in York, England, Richard had a tough childhood, often mistreated by his friends and family, or what little he had. Because of these hard conditions, Richard dropped out of school and ran away from home, going to Scotland, hiding in Edinburgh. It would be like this for many years as he found himself living among those who are like him which are Bounts. A clan of humans that would live on as immortals but only at the price of consuming a part of a human's soul at least to live on.

Under a mistake, Nelson revealed to some people that he was a vampire. Under the zeal of the classical witch hunt, there were no survivors left from Richard's companions, only he in the end by sheer luck survived. It would be that he took a ship to India that he would start his life anew as a different person. He started working there as a British diamond farmer, but that was boring and fruitless to Nelson that he decided to move to Japan once he's moved to the 21st century over the decades.

It would be there that in Karakura town, that Richard would meet a huge abundance of his own kind once again. Having had to learn of the Japanese culture and their ways just so he'd fit in, and perhaps look for a certain someone who has been a complete mystery to him. A person held so dearly yet hated so much to him. A mystery that'll need some solving that might be answered in Karakura town.
Back to top Go down
Yamagiri

Yamagiri

Richard, That guy whose a bount. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard, That guy whose a bount.   Richard, That guy whose a bount. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:54 am

Richard, That guy whose a bount. Stamp_Of_Approval_by_wondering_soul
Back to top Go down

Richard, That guy whose a bount.
Page 1 of 1