Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Bount with no name [Reyna] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Bount with no name [Reyna] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Bount with no name [Reyna] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Bount with no name [Reyna] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Bount with no name [Reyna] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Bount with no name [Reyna] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Bount with no name [Reyna] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Bount with no name [Reyna] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Bount with no name [Reyna] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Bount with no name [Reyna]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bount with no name [Reyna] Empty
PostSubject: Bount with no name [Reyna]   Bount with no name [Reyna] I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Name: Reyna *thats what she calls herself*

Visual age: 18

Personality:
Reyna is the kind of girl that you see wondering around aimlessly, She is clumsy but she never really gets seriously hurt, although everytime she falls down or smacks into something she'll say "oww"
Reyna can cry realy easily, She never seems to get hurt and cry from a physical matter, more less a emotional, when the right buttons are pushed she could either go out into rage, or break down into tears, but she is a very emotional person and can be put down easily. Reyna doesnt really know proper manners, she may be shy but she does as she pleases, making rash and sometimes rude outbursts, she is a independant person but feels as if shes missing somthing. Sometimes reyna can act like she cares less

Combat
Reyna doest like to fight, she doesnt fully understand her power let along enjoy or take pleasure in hurting others. However she has a short temper, but she bottles up her feelings in herself, so that she can appear tough. However when her buttons are pushed she will rage out, all the feelings she had bottled up will come rushing out, all the confusion she had, along with the worry. In battle she often cry's from experiencing strong emotion

Appearance: Bount with no name [Reyna] JunePei-1-1
her eyes are different. the rim of the iris's are blue, fading to green while geting closer to the pupil, there is a brown colored rim around her pupils with flecks of gold like color but they turn crimson depending on her mood...and yus....she has neko ears...

her attire mainly consists on more different clothing, she stands out enough with the ears so she doesnt really care much. she wears more leather like clothing that has a lot of buckles.

Height: 5''4
Weight: around 145

History:
Rayna was born to a family who wasnt all that wealthy, her mother was a german nurse who was caring and compassionate most of the time, and her so called father was a nobelman.

Reyna was born on june 6, in their own home, early in the time that nobel men wore armour and the land was ruled by one man, a king. Reyna was born in the midevil era in western germany. Reyna's given name was achually Seren. the birth was unexpected, the mother nursed all the wounded knights, her knoledge made her a saint amung some. and because of those people her mother tended to, and helped her out in the time of the birth. money to support the child was given to the mother as well.

Apparently Reyna's mother's husband wasnt the father, Reyna's mother had become pregnant around the time her husband left to fight in the war. By the time he returned Reyna's mother was sure that she was pregnant even though she never had sex with another man, her mother was sure she was either drunk when it happend but she wasnt even sure herself. she was a housewife and rarely drunk. When her husband returned home, she was no more then 6 weeks into the pregnancy with Reyna, but before any suspitiions were made the woman welcomed her husband back home and made love to him. When she started to show the signs of a child growing inside of her all asumptions were made that the child was of the womans husband. Even though the true father was unknown, it was almost as if she became pregnant one day without having sex, blessed with a child, or cursed.

Reyna had grew up in the land, her mother never telling her about how she became pregnant, and she accepted the man as her 'father' Reyna was youthful and full of energy, although she ran, played and explored like the other children, she never seemed to be seriously hurt. when she was around 16 she seemed to be such a sweet person, she helped her mother heal people and tend to their needs. she was a bit stuborn at times though. and didnt care if she was teased, when she was still 16 she seemed to stop aging, she was arranged to be married to another nobelman, she didnt approve if it however, not wanting to have a husband that she didnt love, or meet for that matter. Reyna then ran away, belived to be dead afterwards, belived to have killed herself or have been killed by bandits.

Reyna had been attacked by bandits before, attacked, robbed captured and raped continuly. Over the years it seemed as if she stoped ageing, she progressed her aging slowly. but belive it or not Reyna was taken captive from something else, something called a shinigami. they had taken her to do tests, rather experiment on her, for her ageing being slowed. The shinigami that experimented on her was named Ran'Tao.

Ren'Tao dairy,
october 15
The girl i have taken captive had become scared, i have been monitoring her status over the years, but nothing seemed to change in her exterior. i plan on continuing the reserch to develop eternal life, im using already slow aging shinigami as a base, This girl seems to be progressing the most. as in slowing her age that is.

march 7

the girl seems to have slowed the age proccess down, i see no aging what so ever. however i planned on using this woman for another experiment, i intend to mix some other poweres or genes into her system to create a weopan for the soulsociety, a superhuman possibly, plan on enhancing her sences with animal-like genes, and wait to see what happens

november 4

The girl had becom unstable, her regular ears have been replaced with cat like kind, shes been held in a incubating pod ive prepared for her, the body still is frozen from aging, this seems good, i might be able to create eternal life.

april 25

The girl has been released from the incubating pod and gone under rehabilitation, ive held custody of her for about 14 years, and not a day on her. signs are good, shes learning to walk again and progression is well, she can communicate and function well,
-ive noticed that the ears that formed on her head enhance the hearing she has, others might take a second look at her when she passes by but i trust it wont get to her. The animal i used for a base was a Fishing Cat, where i retreived a DNA sample and ect. from a subject Fishing Cat taken from northern india, the ears resemble the Fishing cat i took DNA structures from
apparently like the rest of the subjects im using, she became infertile.
i also noticed that when air passes through the larynx on the way to her lungs, the cartilage walls of the larynx vibrate, producing sound. in other words she can roar like a cat her eyes have a arrange of colors in them, from blue, green to brown. it seems as if a color is added to every dna structure i give to her.
I noticed her eyes change colors as well, when angered she seems to have her eyes changed to a crimson color.

august 18

ive set her up into a training program with some higher level shinigami, she seems helpless although her reaction time is by far impreessive and her hearing and sight is enhanced, along with the strength in her arms, legs, and jaws she is no match for a hollow...at least not yet. im plan on working on other subjects while she goes through training

The materials i used to experiment crossed with the development of the souls, apparently it never really happened with this girl becuase her soul's development was slow. the new race had been formed, the bount. The girl has aquired a doll, like the rest of the bounts. Her doll looks exactly like a Fishing Cat. although im not surprised.
A tenth or the seiritei was dystroyed in the resulting explosion and now apparently these bounts pose a possible threat to the balence between the two worlds, just like the quincy's. My goal is now to incubate that girl once more, ive managed to get her, even though other bounts have escaped. i did gather remaining bounts in a secret cave like structure, i intended to improve the quality of life to the people who were suffering because of me, thats where i met up with the girl again, her cat ears made her obvious who she was, i then incubated her once more and attempted to combine the powers of a shinigami with her again,...nothing happened. Then i had continued my reasearch. ive made her doll that was created with her altered, attempting to use a shinigami's zanpakuto spirit as a base. in atteption to make her and her doll be able to puify hollows, the doll seems to have two forms, as if one form is the origanal doll itself, and the second once is created from teh zanpakuto spirit base.

december 5

central 46 had issued the experiment of the bounts as a failure, and was to be covered up. and the bountou dystroyed. Shinigami were dispatched to kill the bountou community, but a handfull seemed to survive, including the girl, who i released before the order.
the girl seemed to fallen prey under constant attack from hollows, like most bounts, i belive when her power is fulls attained she can purify a hollow like shinigmi. a breakthrough indeed,

may 5

the girl had achieved ability for major combat, she has become powerful but the doll had become unstabel, i belive the doll had strained to much with the alteration i did with it, it seems as if the purification process is to much for the doll to handle this moment, the doll and the girl went into rage, and managed to kill many, i have decided it was best to discontinue this reserch and let the girl live a life, i did continue my reserch even though it was disbaned.

june 24

i placed a seal on this girl, like i did to a young boy that saved me. the seal will help the girl unlock her powers but i have earased her memories, for if in rage she has trouble getting out of it, its almost insane....
i hope the seal stays strong for a long time, for i may not be here forever, and inwhich the seal may never get replaced again when im gone. when the seal fades all her memories will be back, and i fear that......
-end-

Reyna was then placed into the human world, feeling alone and in dispair she never know what to do, where to go, where she was, all she had was her doll, barely remembering him, she had no name but she decided to call herself 'reyna' in which she would now see if her memories would return.....in time, the seal may fade, she felt discriminated unwanted and didnt fit in. She had no friends, no family, nobody ecept her doll. Reyna slowly began to remember small things, such as being in a small contained space filled with water and the name of what she was, she was a bount....

RP sample:
it was darkness. nothing more, nothing less...that is until the moment the woman had awoken her eyes. She winced slightly at the strain from her eyes, she was laying on her back, on the cold hard ground in a forest like area. imediatly the woman sat up, confused and scared, what was everything around her? what was it all? what did it mean? it seemed as if a thousand questions had raced through her mind at once. The woman brought her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them as if it all was a bad dream. She didnt know what to call herself.

it was dark outside, the moon barely shone down on this night as it became cloaked in a veil of clouds, hiding form the world. she held her hands over her eyes. The road was going to be hard, she didnt know who she was, she wanted to know where to go. the woman looked at her hands, and muttered out the words "rey-na" that was the first thing to come ot her mind, and thats what she would call herself, that is until she found out who she really was. She rose her head, becoming more brave to look at this world around her. Rayna could see far, into the distence. she arose to her feet, leaning against a tree as she retained her balence, surprised that she could even walk for that matter. Reyna saw a town, lights were bright, but she could see it, she placed one foot infront of the other as she made her way to the town, surcumbing to the temptation that layed ahead, she now was ready to take the chance, ready to find out who she was, she was..a bount with no name

this a good enough app? Very Happy

Last edited by Reyna on Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Bount with no name [Reyna] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bount with no name [Reyna]   Bount with no name [Reyna] I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Bount with no name [Reyna]
Page 1 of 1