Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app ) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app ) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app ) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app ) Empty
PostSubject: Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app )   Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Name: (Otoshaki)

Visual Age: (17)

Division: (Ex captain )

Personality: (Otoshaki is a laid back person who does not like to do much stuff but he is not a bad person he just does not care about much stuff. He does not like to talk much but he almost never goes inside he just stays outside all the time and the only thing he likes to do is battle but he also likes to eat. He goes outside when it is light out or it is windy are his fav times of day,

He likes food and he likes to see people have fun but he will always sit back but he never has any friends because he does something stupid and make them hate him. He only likes his sword AND THATS IT. He will not fight with anything else only his sword. But he is not a dab guy and even though he was kicked out of the shirigame. He still is on there side just not one of them so he has his own rules. )

Appearance: (AVATAR)

History/Background: (
Otoshaki was born in winter on December 12. He was a well raised boy but then one day when they where in town a Bountou attacked the village when he was traveling by and his father father tried to stop him but the Bountou killed him. And at that moment Otoshaki screamed out in rage and then a Zanpaktou appeared in his left hand and he then looked more determined and then his clothes changed to the soul reaper clothes And he then charged at the Bountou with his sword but the Bountou smashed a fist through him but that did not hurt Otoshaki he just then sliced the Bountou's head off with his sword then he release the fist from him and look down as the wound heel.

5 Years later and his mother dies of a sickness. Otoshaki then go to join the soul reapers they let him join but then after many challenges and battles and showing great power. They moved him to the rank of and he was the leader of the 7th devision. But after 4 years of that he hated it and then spirit energy came out of him and he attack the shirigame killing his whole squad and many others. Otoshaki then got caught by the rest of the captains shooting him with a tranquilizer. Then he fell to the ground but when he woke up he was in a forest and nobody was to be seen.

After wandering around his spirit energy became greater than anyones he could even block a persons most powerful attack with his spirit energy. But Otoshaki still like to just be a person he never kills anyone like a mad man even though he is a rogue now he just still does what is good in life even though he has his own rules about what exstrems he should go to. But he just live on in many villages and now he has become a great fighter. )

Last edited by Otoshaki on Sat May 09, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app )   Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app ) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:22 am

are you done?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app )   Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app ) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:55 am

No im not done are you crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app )   Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app ) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:33 am

there now im done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app )   Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app ) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:42 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app )   Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app ) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:43 am

sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app )   Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Otoshaki's application (blah blah im bad at the app )
Page 1 of 1