Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Aske [Arrancar Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Aske [Arrancar Application] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Aske [Arrancar Application] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Aske [Arrancar Application] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Aske [Arrancar Application] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Aske [Arrancar Application] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Aske [Arrancar Application] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Aske [Arrancar Application] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Aske [Arrancar Application] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Aske [Arrancar Application]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aske

Aske

Aske [Arrancar Application] Empty
PostSubject: Aske [Arrancar Application]   Aske [Arrancar Application] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:59 am

Arrancar Registration

Name: Aske (Norwegian for Ash)

Age: One thousand two-hundred and five years (1205), appearing as a mere 24 years.

Appearance: Please refer to avatar. Furthermore does the man stand at 6’1, weighing a mere 71,53 kg. For short reference – his mask remnant is hidden underneath his long orange hair and is located right behind his left ear shell.

Personality:
Aske is a not really the most interesting, nor the most boring guy to be around. He is just your everyday, regular Arrancar. He doesn’t like to hurry up, but isn’t out to be the last to arrive somewhere either. All in all, when he is not in battle Aske is just the good old average guy.

When in battle the whole situation changes nonetheless. Many would say that he become a fierce beast when fighting, but that is not even true. When fighting he is still his calm self with an average facial expression of seriousness. Though he is somewhat a sadist and will gladly hurt his enemies than to just quickly kill them and devour them.

--------------------
Not fillin’ out all.

Hair Color:

Likes: Dead people, body party flying around.. blood on his skin.

Dislikes: Living people, Shinigami, bad food. No blood loss in a fight.

Crushes:

--------------------

Specialties: Bloody fuckin’ ramen; ”Just like mamma made them.. had I had one.” – quoting Aske about the bloody fuckin ramen;

History:
As it is usual for a human… Aske died. Shinigami bastards forgot about him or didn’t want or something of that sort. Nonetheless, his soul chain corroded and he became a Hollow. Hey what joy, ‘s all thanks to the good ole Shinigami, them death gods, you know?

Anyway. It was then time for young and weak Hollow Aske to go back to the Human world and eat some good ole souls. It would then forth become a joy for Aske to go to the Human world. There was sun.. at day at least and there was the moon and the stars, at night at least and there were souls. Souls over souls and some more souls and the Shinigami could not handle nearly enough. Every so often he would run into one nonetheless and he would devour them too. Fire a cero, jam them against a wall, eat an arm and shock them by such means then shoot another cero and kill the Shinigami then eat the dead shinigami and the soul after which you originally were going. It really was a good life, at least until the fated day that had to come with the immense consume of souls that Aske displayed. He got up to two legs, he grew a cloak and his mask became damn ugly…. In the end he had become a Menos Grande… Probably because of those twenty…one… or forty-three… other hollows he ate.

Nonetheless, he was now a Menos Grande and was hungry. He wanted to go to the Human world, but there was a smell in the air which attracted him far more… one which actually demanded his full attention… A smell which just asked Aske to follow it’s trace… a smell that was fueled with Reiatsu. It was the smell of another Menos Grande and as it is common manner between two Menos buddies, they fought and wanted to eat one another. Yes… Aske had always been someone with an iron stomach and so he killed the other Menos and devour him and his ugly mask…though his own mask was not in the slightest any more beautiful. That was the way he would waste roughly two hundred years. Killing, eating, searching, killing, eating and searching. To him those days were just as great as those before his time as Menos. He had gained much information due to his innate ability as well and such it was always rather easy to find other Menos Grandes he could devour.

Another twist of fate would soon slay the fun though. Another step up the stage of evolution. Aske evolved and mutated to an Adjuchas, a pretty big birdie one. Then he met the first other Adjuchas after eating another one hundred and three Menos Grandes – he figured he’d need stronger lunch and dinner… and breakfast and… well you know… just food. He needed stronger food – and he was amazed by their display of Reiatsu and power. They would be the perfect meal for newborn Adjuchas Aske. Thus he dived down from the skies of Hueco Mundo and grasped his first Adjuchas. It was some panther-like creature and was eaten fairly quickly. His first thought most likely was “Yummy~” and with that mentality he kept on searching for other Adjuchas, only thriving to become stronger with every creature he would slay and devour.

Okay, now we all know, it’s really heavily hard to find and kill a Vasto Lordes, but lucky little Aske actually found one. A half dead one too. Most likely he had been excluded from the Vasto Lordes community for treachery or something of that sort, maybe he had tried to assault a Cherubim or even a Seraphim. It didn’t matter to Aske as all he could think of was the strength of the creature. He dived down and attacked the creature. It was a sudden assault for the Vasto Lordes as about twelve Cero beams shot down from the sky, one after another and actually caused quite some pain for him. Though to really cause damage it was not sufficient and so a heated battle it was that those two creatures engaged in. Many days and weeks, possible years or decades were spent until one of the two actually took real damage. Most likely Aske was just a step away from become a Vasto Lordes himself and since his enemy was so heavily weakened and didn’t have time to properly regenerate either because of their battle, the chances of the Birdie weren’t even that bad. So finally after, probably a hundred and five years, Aske had defeated the Vasto Lordes, but he didn’t leave the battlefield without damage either, he was severely damaged. Though, because he had won he could now finally devour the Vasto Lordes and gain all the knowledge he had, and even more power.

As Aske now had devoured one of the strongest of all Hollows, he began to change. A painful mutation slowly took it’s course. His bird-like appearance was negated without a single moment of negotiation. He took a Humanoid form and was for a moment enveloped in a blinding white light as his powers by far surpassed anything he had seen before. Only his left arm and his mask were finished as the newly mutated mask showed first cracks. Possibly the sudden explosion of power was too much for the fragile mask to withstand after a battle like that. Thus Aske had come to the conclusion that he would just have to get rid of that shattered mask in order to not have his battle potential dampened. He grasped the mask and tore it off with a single movement. His mask completely shattered and he sealed the shards in the form of a sword, his Zanpakuto. Merely a small shard was left, hidden by his hair in secrecy behind his left air. At the moment he ripped off his mask a painful roar slightly erupted throughout Hueco Mundo as the immense power of Aske was set free into the world… an Arrancar had been born, one who had almost no Mask remnant left on him.

A few more centuries Aske strived through Hueco Mundo until a nice institution took him in… it was the Espada organization (“Getting ya Arrancars off dem streets since B.C. 1011104347). That’s where he still is today, but just as a measly little regular Numeró and he was happy with that. After all, like that he was always right at the frontline and could fulfill his dreams of causing pain to others~

Innate Ability: Combining his sadistic nature and his lust for blood Aske has the initial ability to devour an enemy’s soul. This only works on enemies who have just been killed by Aske or someone else, fact is. Aske must have been part of the topic for more than two posts and must have witnessed the murder of the one he is to devour for the ability to take it’s full effect. As along with devouring the enemy’s soul Aske gains the knowledge of the one he had just eaten. Meaning, if Aske was to meet someone the person he just devoured then he would know the name of the person he meets and potential secrets that the one he had devoured knew about the person he is just meeting. ( lol for confusion! )

Picture of Character: See Appearance please.

Sample Chapter: am providing it just for the hell of it

The darker this day became, the colder it got. Slowly the stars would reveal themselves to the clouds, but because the rain carried onwards through the night the black clouds remained above all. The inability to see even a single star tagged along to that fact. It’s time… My chakra is now finally replenished enough to begin advancing in strength once more…”Alright…” Arashi stood up from the mattress that he laid onto the ground of the hut in which he had found shelter. His clothes had by now dried. The bandages that are floating around his body at all times had stiffened again. The reason for them to float around the S-ranked missing-nin in such a manner was to keep his bloodline under better control, but soon he would take them off again and being training in his quest for strength. He was now standing, his hand slowly reached out to the door lock. The nuke-nin took his time to walk outside into the rain and so he slowly opened the door as the full range of coolness entered the hut. The drops from the sky drenched Arashi again within instants, but now it didn’t matter. As soon as his shoes had touched the ground of the land of rain again he began to focus his chakra. The bandages began to levitate in an odd manner, almost as if a strong wind was beginning to blow throughout the region. Eventually this was the affinity to the element of wind though which this man had. Elemental chakra did not contribute to this training through and as such the seemingly wind-originated movements of the bandages were actually caused by Arashi’s pure chakra power. Despite the need to enhance my stamina I need to first begin with meditation… Allow my chakra to flow under my control and to not follow that mind of it’s own… that explorative mind…”Heh… I bet that it won’t be fun… but at least I don’t get too rusty like this.”, while talking the criminal sat down onto his butt, placing himself in the rain-soaked ground of this country, ”Well… it’s not the cleanest way, but what needs to be done has to be done…” He then began to slowly un-strap the long lines of cloth which were usually not used to restrain chakra, but actually to help wrap injuries. Knowing such simple facts it would be idiotic to assume that those bandages were just common ones which could be bought in any shop – No they were specially forged out of a gold alloy which was enhanced with fire-chakra for two reasons: 1. To counteract Arashi’s natural wind chakra which could no longer be separated from his pure chakra as the affinity is just too strong; and 2. To keep the gold stripes flexible as they would highly hinder Shinobi activities and duties if they were not of equal flexibility and with a similarly soundless attribute to it as a common cloth would have. Once his body was freed from the restraining feeling of those bandages the criminal seemed to feel relieved, ”Finally… I can feel my powers again… that extend… Soon enough this world will lay to me feet and all needless scum will be erased… Hehehe...”

The ground’s wetness had already completely soaked Arashi’s black pants, but it didn’t bother him in the least. It was now time to permit his chakra to run freely through his veins, to flow freely out of his chakra points, for it to freely expand itself around it’s owner and embrace him in the beautiful madness of power. As slowly and calm as the missing-nin’s thoughts were his life source was flowing out of his body. It expanded further and further around him until a radius of one metre around his was covered in the usually as blue marked energy. He began to meditate by closing his eyes and by pulling his stretched legs close to his body and angle them to form the known meditation pose. Up until now the chakra had been a calm and gentle entity, but as soon as the S-ranked outlaw began to chant the words ‘Power of the Soul arise’ backwards, which would then be ‘Esira Luos eht fo Rewop’. It was something which he had once read in a back, back in his childhood in Kumogakure and which he decided to use for meditation as it supposedly enhanced the maximum of a human’s concentration. With the spell, so to say, being spoke once the chakra of the criminal began to take on a furious character comparable to a fierce beast from an ancient myth, which could have possibly consisted of the monster tearing apart all those who fell in a fight against it. After two minutes of training Arashi had already abandoned the chanting, the mediation’s atmosphere remained within the chakra however to keep it’s full potential, as that was the actual reason for him to use the chant. What is it that attracts my bloodline to the earth… is it an elemental affinity. No that is impossible… My naturally attached element is wind… The missing-nin was now thinking about what it was which made his special, his unique ability that which it is – to cause earthquakes. Possibly it is a kekkei genkai… unique to a clan, but not as much as jutsus of a certain clan and sometimes bloodline limits are even special to a single individual inside a family… Only other possibility would be that I am more of a mutation… who carries a genetic mistake with him which allows me to use this ability… Damnit…! I can’t make out answers… So what is left to me but to train… I should start it now then… ”Most important now is the training…once finished I can go and see if I’m able to find something to eat… In the end a little squirrel would be enough to live through tomorrow. I can’t stay in that hut much longer anyway after the training is done… heh…”

Arashi… He got up and the sinister forms of his chakra remained intact. It was a beautifully shocking sight for someone with the ability to see chakra clearly, or even for someone who could only see or feel the presence of chakra output. The most likely outcome for an average villager to be exposed to this frequency of killing intent within life energy would be for them to be infected with the same primal instinct to eliminate or they would merely commit suicide as their own sub-consciousness doesn’t permit them to extinguish the lives of fellow race members. That man had by now closed his eyes and began to focus that evil-natured entity spreading from him. Naturally his bloodline’s curse would direct the chakra towards the earth, which began shaking at a devastating level in a five meter diameter around the criminal. The ground began to split as the very same chakra erupted from it once again, seen through the eyes of a Hyuuga. The exact reason for this absurd way of using one’s Shinobi energy is unknown even to it’s own user, but it is as it is and he has learnt to live with it and even figured out the way to use it for him in an advantageous way. Throughout the length of five minutes this destruction of overly hydrated earth continued until that which made it what it was, earth, was shaken to it’s foundations and even broken apart, leaving an unlimited amount of un-comparably small remains. It was then that something began to change. Not naturally, but far more willingly and forcedly. Arashi began to use what he wished for, a new level of power. Slowly, but as steadily as water flows downhill the chakra began to change it’s way of action. The reaction of the S-ranked ninja was unexpected – he just didn’t react and kept his focus.

Unlike before the chakra did not direct itself towards any outside influences. It actually changed it’s route and flung it’s full power into the user. He who forces his way into this new extent of possibilities did not know what he should expect. Even less he knew what had just happened. He was sure that the sinister chakra he was producing moments ago and which destroyed a lot around him had entered his very own body, but not in the manner of the Hyuuga’s gentle fist style, or even in the manner of him wishing for the chakra to enter, but actually it did enter because another part of his true bloodline had now awoken. He would now be able to use the ability of ‘Quakes’ in a very high-level Taijutsu style. Obviously he wouldn’t wait until the next battle to see what he was capable of now, but he would try it at this very moment. This being the only way of thinking for someone with Arashi’s personality in a moment as in which he found himself, he immediately began to focus his chakra towards his right leg. It was then that he began to feel the toll that only ranking up to this new stage took on him, but it didn’t matter. Now let’s see what we can do… He then felt the quake which he released, almost as if he had never trained anything else he took the possibility of internal damage and deflected it, just as naturally as he had focused his chakra into a specific body part of his. He thrust this leg downwards onto the meter-high rock formation which he created and on which he was standing at the moment and as only the tip of his big toe touched the ground underneath him it began to crack. As the action held the need to be completed the Shindoo released the kick with full force onto the ground – permitting it to burst into a similar amount of pieces as the previous stage created in the crushing work of ten minutes. ”Truly… This is a great power.. Harhar!” He landed in the crater he had created in the past training session and then jumped out of it to enjoy the rain in this area one last time before he took his leave. Departing into the next area in which he could possibly find the energy to train once again as he could feel the dormant remains of power, desperately waiting to be released, dwelling inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Aske [Arrancar Application]   Aske [Arrancar Application] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:48 pm

Approved, know however you are adjuchas at best.
Back to top Go down
Aske

Aske

PostSubject: Re: Aske [Arrancar Application]   Aske [Arrancar Application] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:18 am

Of course, that was the reason I did not include a full transformation onto the Vasto Lordes class, but merely a very short glance into that area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aske [Arrancar Application]   Aske [Arrancar Application] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aske [Arrancar Application]
Page 1 of 1