Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Aske [Res.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aske

Aske

Aske [Res.] Empty
PostSubject: Aske [Res.]   Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Name: Aske

Release Phrase:

Represent: It is quite impossible to really pin down what Aske represents in the released form of Aske, but a bird would best describe it… at least… somewhat~

Element: Fire

Sealed Description:
In the sealed state the Zanpakuto Aske is a mere sword with the hilt of a Rapier and the blade of a Katana, though double-edged and slightly broader than that of a katana. The hilt is a gentle red-orange-ish color and the blade is a grey color though the blade shows signs of heavy use.

Released Description:
As Aske releases Aske he will not necessarily change too greatly in appearance, but the more he does in power. Nonetheless, a slight change is inevitable as it is his true form that he is to take when unleashing the powers of his Zanpakuto. As such he will grow a small set of golden wings at his back. Those wings are hardly worth talking about though as one can’t fly with them and they aren’t weapons either. No! They aren’t even worthy of being a proper weak point, actually the enemy could rip them out and Aske would just have an easier time fighting, but knowing the enemy they would also jam their sword into his back, thus he never tried that approach yet.

Ultimate Ability/Attack:
The name of this attack is “Flammen av Muspelheim: Sjel I Brannen Giganten” (lit. Flames of Muspelheim: Soul of the Fire Giant) and is the ultimate flame, capable of incinerating anything. Though, actually this is more an ultimate ability than attack as the flames are not to Aske’s free will manipulate-able, but he will summon them as he releases his true form. The battlefield will thus be incinerated by that flame. However, the real potency of this ability comes hand in hand with the techniques that go along with it.

Innate Ability: If this pertains to the Innate Ability of the user, then this area is non-applicable. If it pertains to a unique ability of the blade, then that is also non-applicable … unless you count it being miraculously heavy despite its size an ‘innate ability’. (credit for this sentence goes to Ajaket, I took it from his Resurrecion without asking.)

Techniques:

1. Flammen av Muspelheim: Sammenkallelse Surtr's sverd (lit. Flames of Muspelheim : Summoning Surtr’s sword)
This technique allows Aske to summon the sword of the ruler of the Fire giants from the flames that are generated by Flammen av Muspelheim: Sjel I Brannen Giganten. This sword is shaped like a basic Viking sword and has is only slightly bigger in matters of blade size. Though, what makes it special is that it’s blade is covered in the flames of Muspelheim. This technique lasts throughout the whole release, a.k.a. it’s a permanent technique.
2. Flammen av Muspelheim: Gjenopplivelse av brannen Giganten (lit. Flames of Muspelheim : Revival of the Fire Giants); Using this technique Aske will generate multiple Fire giants which stand at 8’5 each and have a pretty tough shell and really good strength. The number of fire giants created depends on the rank of Aske. As Numero he can only summon three of them at once and as Espada he could summon five of them at once. This technique has a cooldown of ten posts and the giants last as for four turns.
3. Screw this for now.
Back to top Go down
Aske

Aske

Aske [Res.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aske [Res.]   Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:09 pm

No more WIP.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Aske [Res.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aske [Res.]   Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:04 pm

The battlefield will thus be incinerated by that flame. <--- Nope
Back to top Go down
Aske

Aske

Aske [Res.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aske [Res.]   Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:07 pm

I mean <_< it's not like the whole battlefield would become one blazin' mess.

But anyway.

How about having Aske burn some? <_<
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Aske [Res.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aske [Res.]   Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:28 pm

How about you turn down the power of the flames. Your not an espada. Your power is to strong
Back to top Go down
Aske

Aske

Aske [Res.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aske [Res.]   Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:49 am

I don't see why.

It's not like the flame would incinerate people. It's merely the battlefield/Aske in order to allow for my techniques to be used. Also I stated that I don't have any control over the flames and thus they appear for the fight and I use my techniques through it. That's all there is to it =/
Back to top Go down
Aske

Aske

Aske [Res.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aske [Res.]   Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:00 am

Here is your editted version.

Name: Aske

Release Phrase: Incinerate

Represent: It is quite impossible to really pin down what Aske represents in the released form of Aske, but a bird would best describe it… at least… somewhat~

Element: Fire

Sealed Description:
In the sealed state the Zanpakuto Aske is a mere sword with the hilt of a Rapier and the blade of a Katana, though double-edged and slightly broader than that of a katana. The hilt is a gentle red-orange-ish color and the blade is a grey color though the blade shows signs of heavy use.

Released Description:
As Aske releases Aske he will not necessarily change too greatly in appearance, but the more he does in power. Nonetheless, a slight change is inevitable as it is his true form that he is to take when unleashing the powers of his Zanpakuto. As such he will grow a small set of golden wings at his back. Those wings are hardly worth talking about though as one can’t fly with them and they aren’t weapons either. No! They aren’t even worthy of being a proper weak point, actually the enemy could rip them out and Aske would just have an easier time fighting, but knowing the enemy they would also jam their sword into his back, thus he never tried that approach yet.

Ultimate Ability/Attack:
The name of this attack is “Flammen av Muspelheim: Sjel I Brannen Giganten” (lit. Flames of Muspelheim: Soul of the Fire Giant) and is the ultimate flame. Obviously, flames tend to incinerate things. Though the flames do not incinerate characters. It merely incinerates the background and Aske partially. Usually Aske’s arms will be incinerated, though it won’t burn him since it’s his own reiatsu after all. Though, what is weird. He has no control at all over the flames that which incinerate buildings and sand and such background things. The only control he has over the flames at all is to limit them on his own body so that it won’t burn him to crisps.

Innate Ability: If this pertains to the Innate Ability of the user, then this area is non-applicable. If it pertains to a unique ability of the blade, then that is also non-applicable … unless you count it being miraculously heavy despite its size an ‘innate ability’. (credit for this sentence goes to Ajaket, I took it from his Resurrecion without asking.)

Techniques:

1. Flammen av Muspelheim: Sammenkallelse Surtr's sverd (lit. Flames of Muspelheim : Summoning Surtr’s sword)
This technique allows Aske to summon the sword of the ruler of the Fire giants from the flames that are generated by Flammen av Muspelheim: Sjel I Brannen Giganten. This sword is shaped like a basic Viking sword and has is only slightly bigger in matters of blade size. Though, what makes it special is that it’s blade is covered in the flames of Muspelheim. This technique lasts throughout the whole release, a.k.a. it’s a permanent technique.
2. Flammen av Muspelheim: Gjenopplivelse av brannen Giganten (lit. Flames of Muspelheim : Revival of the Fire Giants); Using this technique Aske will generate multiple Fire giants which stand at 8’5 each and have a pretty tough shell and really good strength. The number of fire giants created depends on the rank of Aske. As Numero he can only summon three of them at once and as Espada he could summon five of them at once. This technique has a cooldown of ten posts and the giants last as for four turns.
3. Screw this for now.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Aske [Res.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aske [Res.]   Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:16 am

Approved bisssh
Back to top Go down
Aske

Aske

Aske [Res.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aske [Res.]   Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:17 am

Thank you good sir O:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aske [Res.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aske [Res.]   Aske [Res.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aske [Res.]
Page 1 of 1