Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Hanako, Emi. {Shinigami.} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Hanako, Emi. {Shinigami.} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Hanako, Emi. {Shinigami.} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Hanako, Emi. {Shinigami.} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Hanako, Emi. {Shinigami.} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Hanako, Emi. {Shinigami.} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Hanako, Emi. {Shinigami.} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Hanako, Emi. {Shinigami.} I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Hanako, Emi. {Shinigami.} I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Hanako, Emi. {Shinigami.}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emiko

Emiko

Hanako, Emi. {Shinigami.} Empty
PostSubject: Hanako, Emi. {Shinigami.}   Hanako, Emi. {Shinigami.} I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Name: Hanako, Emi.

Visual Age: Around 17.

Division: Lieutenant of 8th.

Appearance:[/size]
[size=11]Personality: Calm and Patient - That's two ways to put it. But all in all, she isn't the type to go around cussing and screaming. Emi is the type of female you'll find standing around doing nothing. Nevertheless, she tries her best with everything she does and works hard. To think that she is that boring would be quite stupid, usually she is in no rush to make conversation and waits for others to speak to her. This is only her outer self, the people closest to her would know that she is no more than an energetic girl when provoked enough, but overall she is quite mature, also, bright and cheery, as she can cheer anyone up, she hides deep and scared emotions that never leak out. At moments, Emi has her angered times, but everyone has them. Unlike others she doesn't burst out in rage at little things, but keeps it bottled inside for the majority of time. To see her 'break' or 'shatter' would take a lifetime, no matter how much something knocks her back, or gets to her, Emi doesn't cry infront of other people, for many, many reasons. This is just scratching the surface, to dig a little deeper is when people understand her slightly better. It is true, she is a sucker for love and will fall head over heels for any guy that treats her nice. When it comes to work, and her team, she usually doesn't work, and ends up bossing everyone around and being generally frustrating. It can't be helped, and all that is needed is a small talk to put her back in place. Although, that doesn't mean she is the kind of girl you can walk over, that is just one thing she isn't. Try it, and it would be quite easy for her to walk all over the said person, literally. No matter how much someone annoys her, acts all nasty to her, or even insults her infront of her face, she wouldn't lash out and attack them, or even hate them. It is only if the said person does something to really hurt her, or anyone that she cares for that she would begin to build a hate towards them.

Background/History:
Living It All Up - At the begining of her life, it was set out there and then that she would be a messed up little kid, which she did turn out to be, for the most part. Soon after her birth, her mother passed away, her father blamed himself and became an alcoholic. There was nothing he could do to treat the girl like a princess, he'd rather spend most the money he got on drink. Even if he did this, he wasn't that bad of a person. He provided with the basic essentials: food to eat, water to drink, and a roof over her head. While she grew up, she knew better, knowing not to go running to her daddy for anything. After her fifth birthday, he couldn't cope with Emi anymore and decided to force her upon the only person he could, her aunt. Now her Aunt, she had enough troubles already, she had to bring up four kids, none of them being hers. Without a word, or even a second thought she took the child in. Her Aunt favored her, being the only female out of four older boys, and like expected, they teased her, fighting with her at every chance they got. It made her stronger, at times able to take on all four of them and come out on top. Obviously it was only play fights, if it had been the real thing she wouldn't of stood much a chance.

Highschool was the best part of her life, well her living life. Mixing in with the crowd seemed simple, all she had to do was smile, be nice, and that was really all it took. Things started to happen after a certain day. On the walk home from school a young girl skipped past Emi, and across the road and literally seconds away from a bus. Diving after the girl, the bus missed them both. Rushing home to her Aunt she explained everything about the 'ghostly' girl, but she never took her seriously, instead she giggled and explained that it was all the school work getting to her head. Everywhere she went after that, the girl always appeared. At first she would ignore her, walking past her and believing her to be something inside her mind. Then after time she began to make small talk, and then it progressed into a friendship. The spirit didn't have a name, and Emi called her 'Spiri-Chan' for the time being.

One night was all it took to change her life. There were set times where her and the spirit would meet, and just hang out, speaking about the strangest of things. The girl wasn't there, Emi stayed out all night in search of her. When she found her there was only a "farewell", and everything turned to red. It didn't make sense at first, her body felt light, almost like there was no weight to her. After the hazy feeling cleared she stood on the middle of a road, a car flipped to one side and a corpse laying there. Emi suddenly felt cold, the corpse belonged to her.

Death Follows After Life - Arriving in a run down district, Emi quickly settled in and managed to work her ways around town. Stealing was something she would never even dare think about, untill she was brought into the wrong group. A couple of teenagers used her to get their meals, and it wasn't at all fun. If she even screwed up the smallest of things, it always ended in a beating, from either the merchants or the other teenagers she lived with. They all planned for the 'big steal' apparently it would keep them going for weeks, even a month or two. At that moment, Emi was thinking on her stomach. The whole group ran into the merchants disctrict, stealing everything in sight, everyone watching. Well, Emi was the only one not to steal anything, instead she stayed back and watched, keeping an eye out. One of the older boys threw something into her arms and commanded her to run, she obeyed and dashed off, several people chasing after her. Turning a wrong corner was the last thing she wanted to do, yet she did it. A group of roughly four men surrounded her, and it much reminded her of her so called "Family" back in the world of the living. It was a struggle but she managed to take them all down to the floor, but not killing them. Unaware that two Shinigami were watching she was taken back to the Seiretei, later enrolled to become a Shinigami herself. Class was hard, she had to admit that, but after a few fails and passes she became a Fifth Devision member.

Rp Sample: ---

Last edited by Emi on Sun May 17, 2009 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hanako, Emi. {Shinigami.} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanako, Emi. {Shinigami.}   Hanako, Emi. {Shinigami.} I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:06 am

Outstanding sheet! You got my definite APPROVAL! Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down

Hanako, Emi. {Shinigami.}
Page 1 of 1