Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Milic [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Milic [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Milic [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Milic [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Milic [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Milic [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Milic [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Milic [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Milic [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Milic [Shinigami]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Milic [Shinigami] Empty
PostSubject: Milic [Shinigami]   Milic [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:24 am

Name: Milic.

Race: Shinigami

Visual Age: 20

Division: 11

Personality:
    Personality-wise, Milic is a stubborn, short-tempered, occasionally confrontational, spontaneous, determined, outspoken, strong-willed, witty, cynical, impulsive young man, and is extremely protective of his friends and family. This latter trait is the driving force behind most of his actions and almost all of his actions have stemmed from him rushing off to save someone, usually females. Males would just have to wait ;O

He attempts to maintain a detached and "cool" image, despite claiming to not care about what other people think about him. For this reason, he generally keeps his face set in a permanent scowl. However, despite this "tough guy" image he tries to maintain, he becomes extremely shy and uncomfortable around nude or immodestly dressed women.

He is also rather cocky and has been known to taunt and belittle his opponents when fighting. Conversely, he can also go into a state of deep depression when he loses a major battle or lets a friend down. Milic has a habit of misreading other people's names, such as... The complicated ones.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

History/Background:
    Life

Milic, your normal everyday 11 year old kid. Instead of normal, replace it with super intelligent. It wasn't just doing better than others by a few months and getting a few grades, he was excelled in learning, pushed by his parents even though his parents weren't as educated or as smart as Milic at his age, right now. His father had died, actually, Milic had never got a chance to touch him or see him. His mother... In Milic's eyes, a weak and obese female, all she could ever do was give out money, get people to do her dirty work and sleep on the couch all day. As said with 'Dirty work', it meant she was doing awful and terrible things, getting all these people, she didn't even know who they were and they were doing business for Milic's mother! Milic had everything he ever wanted... Because of this very job. Anything anyone requested was obtained immediatelly by those grunts working for Milic's mother. Not obtained or bought... STOLEN! Now a sort of introduction on how Milic's life was at the start, but it just get's worse.

Milic thought Science would be fun in High School now, all these explosions and bubbling liquids, funny gases which would make someone faint. All those were just what Milic thought Science would be like, but instead... It was boring. Copying what the teacher had written down on the board? Milic already knew it, what would happen, what the teacher was expecting. That doesn't come into being educated, it was all just through experience. Teachers expect work smarter than you are now at that level, Milic had it all though. So did another. A female, always looking like an angel infront of the teacher, smart, beautiful, what Milic liked about her at first, but when she had found out about Milic's mother being fat, she started to act like a cow. Really, that girl was not the nice girl you would think she was, she was just a bitch towards you if she thought you had something abnormal in your life. So, in science as we were all writing down the things on the board, the girl, abit late to tell the name but 'Olivia Garden' shifted from her seat next to Milic in an instant. Milic was slight shcoked from the sudden bump from his side, he knew who it was... It was Olivia Garden. "What? Shocked I want to sit with you?" Olvia was close to Milic, actually, touching. Her arm rubbing against Milic's arm as she leaned on her chair, just steadying the chair. That lustful tone used on Milic, quite boring when it is always used over and over saying the same thing. "Piss off, Olivia" Milic's tone was obvious he was angered. Olivia's hand moved down, placing her fingers onto Milic's waist, putting fingers into his pants. "Angry? Aww... Why don't you wun home and give fat mommy a hug?" That voice was irritating, she was testing Milic's patience. If a boy had said this to Milic, he would've given them a punch in the stomach being one of the strongest kids in his year level. But that didn't matter now, it was now a problem to everyone. "Shut the fuck up!" Milic had boucned off his chair, the chair landing n the ground and bounicng a few times. "Milic! Sit down now!" The teacher had pointed at Milic, shouting at him. But he didn't care, he grabbed Olivia by the collar and pushed her to the wall, everything was done lightly, just enough to scare a girl. Milic's intention were jst to scare the girl, but instead... Something worse had happened. A rusty nail sticking out of the wall, Olivia's face turned around and looked at Milic starght in the eyes. Blood trickled down at a rather fast pace, the beads of blood consumed Milic's hand... "AHH!" A high pitched scream was let out, the teacher didn't bother looking at Olivia garden at first and told Milic to sit... But he shoved the teacher onto the desk and she had fell back onto the table and hit herself on the head with the edge. Both females were rying in pain, Olivia giving high picthed screams and the teacher just holding her head repeating 'oww' a few hundred times.

Now Milic had no where to go... Why the hell did he had to physically touch Olivia anyway?! He was in deep shit now... He couldn't let his mom know... Or something more better, at this time he thought it would be better atleast. Suicide, no more trouble of having to learn more than he knows... Just more... Better.

"Damn you, you little prick!" James garden, Olivia's brother. A brother incharge of a local gang, he had been into Juvy for around 6 times now, only for a few days stay and some punishment. Milic was on the floor, crying and tucking his hands and legs into his body. As Milic was crying, Olivia was laughing. James Garden was beating the shit out of Milic, beating him so hard, cracks were heard every kick to the body. As the man had rested his beating for a while, Milic had tried to get the strenght and run... But that didn't work, James was faster than Milic at this moment and a knife in his hands, was charging at Milic. Milic stopped and tripped over a rock as James had tripped over Milic and he tried to get on stab to just hurt Milic a littlke bit... But woops. A stab wound was abit deep, stabbed into the heart area, just barely missing the heart. Instead of wanting to be the one to blame and the saviour of Milic, James had left the scene with his sister, throwing his old mobile phone to James and hitting himont the head. "Call the ambulance yourself dickhead," James had fleed far away to left Milic to die on the hard conrete ground. Milic felt dizzy, a lot of blood was coming out, he was feeling dizzy and everything started to spin... Slowly... The world started to turn... black. <--- Highlight... A fail attempt to set the mood o.o

Last edited by Milic on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Milic [Shinigami] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milic [Shinigami]   Milic [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:10 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Milic [Shinigami] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milic [Shinigami]   Milic [Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:24 pm

I just made a big change to Milic's personality! ;O

Because I just can't RP seriously with a character o.o

I've also editted the Visual Age xO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Milic [Shinigami] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milic [Shinigami]   Milic [Shinigami] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Milic [Shinigami]
Page 1 of 1