Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Hirameki's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Hirameki's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Hirameki's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Hirameki's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Hirameki's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Hirameki's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Hirameki's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Hirameki's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Hirameki's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Hirameki's Ressurection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hirameki's Ressurection Empty
PostSubject: Hirameki''s Ressurection   Hirameki's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Name: Mesami

Release Phrase: Flow, Mesami

Inital Release Phrase: Smash, Mesami

Represent: Golem

Element: Earth

Sealed Description:
Spoiler:

Initial Release: Two foot long, one yard high, white spheres appear as Hirameki's hands. Each hold a massive amount of strength. If one were to collide with the ground, a large hole would come forth. The weight of the spheres are not that heavy to Hirameki.

Released Description:
Spoiler:
The rock is actually white and the head stays the same. The armor can turn to sand if Hirameki wishes it to do so. But, after he has the armor turn to sand he has a more skinny version of the rock armor on his body. The sand is only 100 yards wide. He can get his armor back at any time. Hirameki can freely manipulate the sand with his mind or hands.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Once Hirameki has his armor turn to sand, he can manipulate the sand to be above his opponent 20 yards above the opponents head. After the sand is above the opponents head, all the sand turns into 1 inch wide and high pins. The appearance of the attack is like rain and there is about 100 drops of the pins. 6 turn cooldown.

Techniques

(1)Harden: Once Hirameki comes in contact with a bit of sand, he can make the sand have any solid shape he wishes. The form of the sand can be weapons, shields, anything. Three post cooldown.

(2)Sand Soften: By using the sand, Hirameki can have the sand cover his entire body and be sticky like. Once the sand is on the body of Hirameki, all physical attacks are almost useless unless powerful enough. Lasts five turns, with a 3 turn cooldown.

(3)Hard Armor: When Hirameki has his armor still on, or when he brings his armor back onto him, he can harden his reiatsu with the armor to make it so the opponent must deal with his hierro and armor which would be as hard as hierro times five. Lasts two turns, three turn cooldown

(4)Focus Strength: By focusing reiatsu into his right palm, Hirameki gains double of his usual strength. With this technique active, Hirameki could ruin the insides of his opponents with a single punch, not allowing the opponent to fight anymore. Lasts two turns, four turn cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

PostSubject: Re: Hirameki's Ressurection   Hirameki's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:32 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Hirameki's Ressurection   Hirameki's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:45 pm

Added that he could manipulate sand in the description instead of having the manipulation as a technique. Also switched the manipulation technique with the soften technique (got approval from Jaden.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Hirameki's Ressurection   Hirameki's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:05 pm

awesxome
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Hirameki's Ressurection   Hirameki's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:06 pm

i mean approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hirameki's Ressurection   Hirameki's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:12 am

(5)Break: When Hirameki makes contact with any form of earth material, including metal, rocks and other forms of earth, he can create sand depending on the size of the earth used for the creation. Hirameki can only make up to 200 yards of sand. Cool down is 5 posts if Hirameki creates sand 100-200 yards. Cool down is 3 posts if the sand is 99 and below in yards.
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Hirameki's Ressurection   Hirameki's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:42 am

Approved, though Metal does does not include spiritual weapons such as Zanpaktou's^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hirameki's Ressurection   Hirameki's Ressurection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hirameki's Ressurection
Page 1 of 1