Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] Empty
PostSubject: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]   Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Name: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]

Release Phrase: Shine(Brillo), Corte Fortuna

Represent: By far, one of the arrancar that does not represent an animal or insect when he releases.

Element: Light/Holy

Sealed Description: A large lunar spear with a blue colored base and a metallic blue-ish gray color for the blade.

Initial Release: In the initial release, his zanpaktou doesn't change shape or form but becomes surrounded in a white, goldish reiatsu that releases a light akin to the said color. The light on the blade is compressed with the present reiatsu to make either an extendable blade or a disembodied blade to burn through the foe with a clean slice. This compressed light doesn't add any weight.

Released Description: In his released state, a white, large beam of white with a sky blue outline comes crashing down from above and envelopes Gray Haze. When the light disperses, he is seen glowing in a whitish gold light that emits from his body. His mask fragment turns into a sun crest that goes on top of his hollow hole, but has a hole in the middle itself. There is also a 'halo' above his head. His outfit becomes more fitting at the top, resembling a late Roman's military cloak and cuirass. However, because of the contradicting nature between the light/holy aspect of his resurreccion and his hollow patriage, he can no longer access his hollow powers. Even his reiryoku is decompressed from his skin, causing the loss of hierro, but can use garganta and sonido. However, because of this curse and sacrifice of his hereditary powers, his resurreccion is fresh but as a released power, it becomes a power tool in his arsenal. He does not have many abilities at the moment from being a new born arrancar, but his ultimate ability makes up for the lack of techniques.He also no longers needs reiatsu to compress his light, but just as enough focus to an ample amount in other words (Photokinesis on a low-mid level).

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Mundo Bendito(Blessed World): He releases an intense amount of light around him, creating eight orbs of artificial light of a special signature that obides by and to Gray Haze's being only. Those orbs are slowly converted into natural light once absorbing it from other sources of light and becomes a source of power along with any of the surrounding light. The various effects he could make with this light is to condense it to make various objects or to influence himself such as bending light or changing the frequency of light that allows light to pass through him or bend it around him to become invisible. As a final effect, attacks of his nature would become more devastating to those of a haneous nature and or darkness/shadow(y) while he could shift the properties of his said light manipulation to control the portions of space that has the absence of light, meaning shadows to attack, as such would be useless against another shadow user.

Innate Ability: Vuelo (Fly): He sprouts wings on his back to fly at faster speeds. The wings on his back are used as conductors of light to absorb it as a type of nutrient to increase strength progressively with the ability to release light in intense beams. When he plucks or sheds a feather on demand and it imakes contact with an object or shadow after absorbing enough light, he may turn shadows into rays of light so he make have sovereingty over it. He may compress reiryoku into it to make it have a more powerful effect on spiritually enhanced substances.

Techniques:

Lampara de Rayo (Ray of Light): While not being able to perform a cero, he can use a similiar method with light and reiatsu. Forming an orb of light, he may form a very dense ball of light and reiatsu that goes through a stable mixing process. Once done, it turns into a large basketball sized sphere of whitish gold sphere of energy. He launches it forward towards the enemy(s) in a wide blast that's comparable to a captain's/Espada's level of power. The size varies with the maximum of being fifteen yards wide and tall. This is similiar to a cero as said, but upon contact or when exploding near the opponent of two meters, it causes a devastating flash to blind them temporarily for two posts. Not only does this causes the damage that a regular cero would, but produces a burning yet, crushing effect of the condensed light with the strengths and weaknesses stated in the abilities of his resurreccion.As a note, if charging If this method is used in conjunction with that of Gran Rey Cero, then the attack will be in the exact same shape, but will be a sky blue color, doing double the effects.

Last edited by Gray Haze on Wed May 20, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]   Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade] I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Corte Fortuna [Fortune Blade]
Page 1 of 1