Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Lee Kazura I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Lee Kazura I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Lee Kazura I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Lee Kazura I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Lee Kazura I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Lee Kazura I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Lee Kazura I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Lee Kazura I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Lee Kazura I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Lee Kazura

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lee Kazura Empty
PostSubject: Lee Kazura   Lee Kazura I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Name: Lee Kazura

Visual Age: 22

Division: Division 1

Personality: Lee Kazura is a very open person. Being the opposite of most people, he tends to be very light-hearted and out-going before you know him. So, people often think of him being like this all the time. But once you get to know him better, and become a better friend with him, he talks less, and becomes more serious. He's a bit akward that way, and it tends to get him on a lot of peoples bad side.

Appearance: Lee Kazura Kaze%2Bno%2BStigma

History/Background: Lee Kazura was born into the most ordinary family of them all. He had an older brother, and was soon to have a younger sister. His parents were hapilly married, and they all lived in a middle class family, on a street next to a park, and other houses. They lived in Korea. Nothing extraordinary, tragic, or unusual was about Lee's family. For some reason, that seemed to bug Lee as a child. He wanted to go on high-stakes adventures, like he would watch in the cartoons. He wanted to stick out, even if it was just a little bit. But he knew he never could. He had been named "Lee" in the most ordinary family in the world. No way that he could stick out, at all.

Lee's father was very inspirational, for he owned a dojo. Lee's extreme energy and temper would be let out there, almost everyday. His mother, of course, wanted him to find a more creative way to sooth himself, like... you know.. arts and crafts? But Lee didn't enjoy craftsy' types of things. Lee liked to unload his rage. Doing in his fathers dojo was preventing him from getting in fights at school, which is why Lee's mother permitted it. Lee's father was a very skilled samurai. Lee's grandfather was a samurai in a great war, and he taught everything he knew to Lee's dad. Lee's dad taught everything he knew to Lee. Or atleast, he tried to.

Growing up, Lee loved to visit his uncles house for just that reason. His parents did not like him walking over to his uncle Yusen's house at the age of 7, mainly because Yusen was so wierd. Lee snuck out of the house, almost all of the time, just to go over there. His uncle was always rocking out to some music, watching TV, or creating fun activities for him and lee to par-take in. Yusen was a Korean pop dancer, which Lee found very interesting.Lee felt truly at home with his uncle.

One day, when Lee was a about ten years old, Yusen came over to his house for a family reunion. All sorts of people were there. People who were Lee's "family", that he didn't even know about. His mother and father, and his newborn sister, all sit on the couch. Crouds formed among the new-born baby, and once again, Lee felt like he got no attention. He was just plain old Lee, always off to the side. Even his friends barely ever recognized him. Lee would regret hating his family at this moment, as he could feel the ground shaking.

Everyone in the large room started to panic. It felt like a large earthquake hitting them, and they were at the top of the building, so that wasn't good. Through the window, only Lee seemed to notice that giant figure outside. It was travelling in the distance, shooting large beems out of his mouth. He would, later on in life, know to call this creature, a "menos grande".

Another one appeared right next to the door, only, all you could see was it's completely black eye. Lee, was speachless, and could barely tell his family to get up and run, before.. it happened. The Menos Grande drove its hand into the side of the building, then dug it towards the couch where his mother, father, baby sister, and his favorite uncle sat. Yusen. The large creatures hand grabbed the arm rest, picking up his entire family. As quickly enough as his family realized what was going on, the monster had swallowed them whole.

The last thing that Lee saw before there deaths, were there terrified faces. Lee had only seen his mother and father in pleasent moods, throughout his entire life. Seeing them so terror-struck, hurt Lee internally, more then he would ever be hurt in the future. Lee's brother,
Sanosuke, grabbed the dazed boy by the arms and rushed him down the stares. While rushing down to safety, Lee could only see his parents faces through his tears. Then he thought about his uncle... He was gone also.

Sano brought Lee all the way down to the basement, where they could hear the extreme death and destruction going on. Lee looked at Sanosuke, with tears in his eyes. His brother, Sanosuke, was always a very strong person, who never cried. But at the time, Lee could swear that he saw a tear forming in his eye. "Sano.... what are we--"

"We will avenge them!!" Sanosuke yelled, letting all of his tears go at once. "I won't die without knowing that I fought those damned monsters, and kill them!" his brother yelled, vigilantly. Lee found inspiration in those words, and descided to follow them too. From now on, they would be Menos hunters. As humans, they could barely do anything, but they could both crearly see the monsters, unlike other people. They sat in the basement until the noise subsided....

10 years later

Lee and his older brother Sanosuke stood in a largy grassy plain, dust kicked up everywhere. Among the hundreds of screaming people, Sanosuke and his brother stood facing the menos grande, which towered over 100 feet above him. They were calm, facing above them, like they had done this many times before.They wore metal samurai armor, a gray steeled kimono that dropped to there ankles. They had sharpened blades at there sides, awaiting for the dust to clear.

"About all this Samurai stuff.." Lee began to say. "Don't you think it would be a lot more effeciant to just shoot this guy up? The weapons system has been evolved, we don't have to use these swords anymore." There was a pause for a few seconds. Sanosuke was debating to answer his younger brothers question. "It's not about effectiveness, Lee.." he paused, once again, to add meaning to his statement. "It's about honor. Our father was a traditional samurai. Using guns to avenge his death would be...well.. rude."

Lee felt like giving a smart-ass remark, but he had noticed something about the menos. It had opened it's mouth really wide. Lee had seen this many times before, the menos's main attack. Lee jumped to the right before the attack was extracted from the menos's mouth. He didn't warn his brother, for he knew that he would be able to fend for himself. Sanosuke jumped to the left, and signalled for Lee to advance. Lee ran straight at the menos from the right, doing the exact same thing as his brother.

Getting close enough to the menos grande, Lee followed through with the plan. He knelt down and put his hands in a cupped position, having his brother step on them. As he did so, Lee did his best to lift him up. They were trying to create a large scar on the bottem of the menos. But, something went wrong. The second that Sanosuke was launched up, the big smile on his face from the slight chance of victory, he was blasted into oblivion.

Three more menos had shown up, surrounding Lee. JUst like his parents, his brother was defeated in such a horrible way. While being surrounded by three deathly monsters, Lee broke down and cried, like he did when he was younger. He felt like a coward, but he couldn't control it. Everything he had was gone, and now he was surrounded by three giant monsters who were ready to kill him. They all aimed there beam at the same time, charging it up as much as they could. They all shot down at the same time, and Lee died crying, like a wimp.

Dead

Lee "woke up" in another place. He awoke in a bed, where outside looked to be a city, but it wasn't his. It was Seiretei, where the dead would go. He met his family, his brother, and everyone there meanwhile. He enjoyed a life there, and thought it to be so much better then life down on earth. He had overheard his brothers descision to go try out to be a "shinigami". Lee followed his brother there, and is now a shinigami for the 1st division.

Last edited by Lee on Sat May 23, 2009 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Lee Kazura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Kazura   Lee Kazura I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:34 pm

Finished, sorry about the After-life portion being so short. I'm tired.
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

Lee Kazura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Kazura   Lee Kazura I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:43 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lee Kazura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Kazura   Lee Kazura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lee Kazura
Page 1 of 1