Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Yoshimo's Ressurection

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yoshimo's Ressurection Empty
PostSubject: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:22 pm

Name: Arana (Said Aranya)

Release Phrase: Kill, Arana

Represent: Spider

Element: Shadow/Darkness

Sealed Description: In this state, Yoshimo has no changes, except for the black sword that comes out of his hollow hole. Yoshimo uses his spirit power to keep the sword in an alternate shadow dimension so he doesn't have to hear it's cries to cut as he carries it around. When Yoshimo needs to use the sword, he blocks off the back of his head so his eye appears to be complete dark instead of a hole. This is similar to a garganta being opened, but only Yoshimo has access to this. After doing that, Yoshimo will remove the sword from his eye. Usually the sword might be coated in a slimy web, or even blood from previous kills to represent it's prowess.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Initial Release: Its initial release covers his whole body in tendril like webbing. It looks like Venom's web off Spiderman 3 if that helps. These tendrils are extremely tough and stretch across his whole body. This is basically Yoshimo's shadow in its true form. The tendrils however do not cover his head, as Yoshimo keeps his head away from them so he doesn't go crazy under the influence of his sword. He can control it however, but the swords desires to cut could sometimes even mean harm to his team mates. While in this state, three black swords will float around Yoshimo and are at his control. The more shadows he absorbs the more swords/weapons he can create. (only get up to 4)

Shadow in true form
Spoiler:

Shadow in its Initial Release
Spoiler:

Released Description: The full release looks like Venom off Spiderman. Yoshimo's teeth are yellow and jagged, and his tongue reaches a long length. In this state the tendrils completely take over, and Yoshimo is more stronger and faster. The swords increase to 8, that of a spiders legs. These black swords sometimes appear to have no hilt, or anything, they are all around sharp blades. In the darkness, the blades are impossible to find along with Yoshimo, but what gives him away to high ranked people is his intent to kill. Yoshimo can still manipulate his armor around him, but doing so would cause his released state to be weaker. When in this state, Yoshimo can use shadows in the area to extend the length of his sword, since Yoshimo's initial ability is the ability to create weapons with his, and surrounding shadows.

Released Form *watch out for big picture*
Spoiler:

Ultimate Ability/Attack:

1. Blades of the Black Mist - Yoshimo's best offensive technique. Using his 8 swords and his massive will power to cut, Yoshimo spins the swords all around him in a ball. The swords spin extremely fast to the point that they appear to be invisible, and a black mist appears around him instead. Yoshimo cannot move very fast while doing this, and a Sonido would be out of the question for him. This attack can cut through nearly all attacks due to the speed of the blades. The swords release a high pitched frequency that appears to be a dull scream(not a sound attack). Anything within 5 meters of Yoshimo will be cut to nothing in less than a seconds time. This cant cut through others weapons, but if they attempt to block their weapon could be knocked back, leaving them open for attack.

Innate Ability: Using shadows and shadows that he has connected with (tree shadow's) Yoshimo can create armor over his body that is stronger than his normal iron skin, he can also use these shadows to create black swords, which he can control with "telepathy", or hands free movement in a sense. (more in character profile)

Last edited by Yoshimo Izoto on Wed May 27, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:47 pm

What does your ultimate ability has to do with your family? >_> The same with your last technique. If you're going to use sound, then have the sound family. Your innate ability's approved though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:52 pm

. It does nothing, if I'm better off not having sound I'll remove it. I put the sound there to make it easier to dodge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:00 pm

Well, you will have to make techniques that are shadow related like everyone else o_o, custom sonid/shunpo or whatever will come later..since I've suggested it before, but got denied. So you will have to come up with something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Alright, what if I just keep the Black blades one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:03 pm

you can keep that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:05 pm

That'll be great. I wasn't so sure on this one, so I'll come up with more as I work with it and start RPing more.

That's going to be my only technique for now. So I'm done with this for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:14 pm

alrighty then, approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:48 pm

2. Minions - Yoshimo creates small spiders in contact of any physical type of monster, or object like earth, sand, water, any type of object like Nature or any hard surface. Nothing like wind or fire or anything along those lines. When the spiders make contact, they start to absorb the power of the element, filling themselves up with the reiatsu. (2 posts) The millions of tiny spiders usually cannot be seen well at night, and are very tiny. Once the spiders fill up, they seek the orign of the reiatsu they carry. Yoshimo can control these without moving, and usually sends them underground.

The only way for them to work is if they attach to the opponent, when the spiders are trying to make contact, the opponent will feel the presence of his own powers returning back to him/her. Since no opponent should ever feel that in a battle, (normally) that is the warning signs of the spiders attacking. The opponent has 1 post to get rid of the spiders, and getting rid of enough of them will cause the spiders to lose their sense of direction and be useless.

Since the spiders are tendrils of Yoshimo's shadow, or shadows that he can collect, they are subject to change into weapons. The spiders will give the reiatsu of the opponent back, which makes them slightly stronger, but within that, they gain the ability to seep into the opponent's circulatory system. Once inside the circulatory system, the spiders began to clump up around the aortic arch at the heart. (2 posts) The spiders all together make a ball (about the size of a large egg) in the aorta. Once that is completed, Yoshimo can change them into a tool, (spiked ball) to puncture the aorta and kill his opponent. (The aorta is a massive artery leading from the heart that carries oxygenized blood to the lower body. This artery is so big, that you could fit nearly 3 fingers down it. Since blood is leaving directly from the heart and is on a downward motion, if this were to be punctured, the opponent would bleed quickly, and die very fast from lack of blood.)

4 post cooldown

Last edited by Yoshimo Izoto on Wed May 27, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Your element is not poisen thus, denied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:40 pm

Truly, you could have simply said that the spiders are shadows of the opponent's reiatsu and they can turn into other, small, forms. >_> Anyway.......Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:09 pm

3. Shadow of Blood - Yoshimo's attack for this is a Cero laser. It starts off on the inside of him, and Yoshimo must remain immobile for one post. (meaning he loses the ability to attack his opponent for that post since he is charging up the attack) After concentrating a huge amount of reiatsu on the outside of his mouth, Yoshimo will release all of the Cero in the next post. (After the opponents) Yoshimo uses the time charging the Cero add the opponents blood to it. *Or his own to symbolize his want of blood* This colors a deep dark red color (doesn't do anything just a pretty effect ^^). When released, this Cero could easy wipe out the regular Gran Rey Cero, and over take it. This cero is released in the form of a laser. Yoshimo can move with this technique in his mouth, but only at a speed enough that could allow him to react to an attack.

1 Laser lasts for 4 posts, with a 5 post cool down
2 lasers last for 3 posts with a 4 post cool down
3 lasers last for 2 posts with a 3 post cool down.

Spoiler:

Yoshimo can move the lasers independently from with in the cero, and bend them also. *These cannot be mirror reflected...or anything sciency like that* These lasers can cut through buildings and most tough armor. Using more lasers causes the technique to go be used up faster, (and his weaker) and allows less room for bending the cero beams. (Meaning if it isn't hit he loses that attack)The beams are blindlingly fast, but a Sonido(etc) could escape them, if timed perfectly.

Last edited by Yoshimo Izoto on Wed May 27, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:32 am

Bumpz?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:16 pm

I added more description all my resurrection posts except that of the 2 technique. I didn't change that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:46 pm

O.O Are you fucking insane >>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Whats wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:56 pm

For technique two how can you destroy such small spiders? Plus killing the oppoennet >> thats ahrsh but thats approved >> However take into account that some members dont have Hearts I.E Bountos >> Plus the overall tech needs a cooldown regardless.

Tech three is approved since im the cero master i actually like that one,

For tech one: Cant cut threw others weapons, but if they attempt to block they can have their own blade knocked to the side leaving them oppen for an attack.

Bloodlust: Your sword cant be broken >>, you need to make another way for the shadows to be killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Boshoku Akegata wrote:
For technique two how can you destroy such small spiders? Plus killing the oppoennet >> thats ahrsh but thats approved >> However take into account that some members dont have Hearts I.E Bountos >> Plus the overall tech needs a cooldown regardless.

Tech three is approved since im the cero master i actually like that one,

For tech one: Cant cut threw others weapons, but if they attempt to block they can have their own blade knocked to the side leaving them oppen for an attack.

Bloodlust: Your sword cant be broken >>, you need to make another way for the shadows to be killed.

Nothing like wind or fire or anything along those lines. These include the destructive elements like lightning and such....The only way for them to work is if they attach to the opponent, when the spiders are trying to make contact, the opponent will feel the presence of his own powers returning back to him/her. Since no opponent should ever feel that in a battle, (normally) that is the warning signs of the spiders attacking. The opponent has 1 post to get rid of the spiders, and getting rid of enough of them will cause the spiders to lose their sense of direction and be useless.

That's how you get rid of the spiders...All you really have to do is get away from the feeling of your own reiatsu rushing back to you. In battle, since you're using it, you should never feel it returning to you. It's a warning sign that the spiders are coming. Also, simply brushing a good number of them off gets rid of them, because they lose their since of direction. I edited that and added a 4 post cool down...

For the first tech you are right, it would make sense for it not to be able to cut through others weapons. I added that, everything you just said.

I always have a shadow. It's like a Skaeith kind of thing, I've used the same thing he does at other sites. ( I know that it doesn't apply to this) Skaeith has the same thing also, so that's why I thought it would get approved...Plus, there is no way.

Everything that I make is derived from my shadow. Tools, spiders, swords, all that stuff. I do that by turning a shadow (not physical) into something physical. This is my innate ability, which was approved on my template and on here by Amatsu (i think). So lets say I make some spiders. The spider attack fails, and there are little tiny useless spiders all over the place. I lose that portion of my shadow, i.e my strength, source of weapons etc. However, once my shadows are turned physical, the "light" effects do not apply.

If they did, this would mean that I couldn't even use my whole resurrection under a bright light. What use would that be in battle? That's why I turn them into physical things with my innate ability. Usually, you always have a shadow, but Yoshimo always has one.

This is my basis behind the argument that my shadow is always there. Also, I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I never get mad here! Razz Razz I'm actually trying to figure this out. I want to keep my techniques, and I want to RP here.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:23 pm

Dont take what i say nad get confused simply fix what i say. However i worded myself wrong. I was saying the Shadow that turns into an ablitee can be destroyed is all. Dont over analyze makes you look stupid. Aside from that your approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:35 pm

Ok, thanks very much..

Sorry if it seems like I'm a smart ass, but I've been analytical like that ever since birth.

Don't mean any harm to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimo's Ressurection   Yoshimo's Ressurection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoshimo's Ressurection
Page 1 of 1