Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami)   Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:54 am

Name: Suiryu Ketsueki

Visual Age: 16

Division: 12

personality: Suiryu appears to be indifferent, caring only for a few things around him. He spends a considerable amount of time mocking and/or being beaten by Chisame, his zanpaktou manifestation. Suiryu is a prodigy at the art of murder, as he has a habit of chopping off his victim's limbs before beheading them. It appears that Suiryu has a certain love for killing, but he refrains from satiating this desire due to his tacit fear of Temp. Suiryu has been shown to have thoughts such as "just this one" and "he'll forgive me". This shows the darker side to Suiryu's personality, and a sign of things to come. Suiryu apparently likes to tease animals. Suiryu is constantly seen holding a beverage of some type

Appearance: Avy

History/Background: LIFE: Suiryu was the third oldest of the seven ketsueki brothers but he had always been the smartest. even when Tsukiryu his eldest brother had returned from college Suiryus general knowledge was still greater than Tsukiryus. Although Suiryu was the most intelligent brother, he lacked phyical strength Tsukiryu, Kageryu, Kajiryu and Rairyu were so enegetic all the time. Meanwhile as they were having fun playing with eachother Suiryu sat in his room reading. Suiryu, Getsuryu and Kazeryu were the more quiet ones, as Suiryu studied Getsuryu would just watch solve meaningless puzzles and Kazeryu would read fictional books, Kazeryu always asked Suiryu to join him reading but he always turned him down and said "Reading those books is pointless you should start studying like me." It was because of this that Suiryu died alone.

DEATH: Suiryu always had Kageryu pegged for dying first because of his violent nature but he never expected Kajiryu to die so quickly afterwards. His family was always grieving it really distracted him from his studies so he decided that because of his intellect that he would move out early and get a job. Eventually Suiryu had a high paying job and a nice house with no distractions he could be alone with his thoughts forever. One night he was a doing a simple experiment that would hopefully earn him even more money. But just as he was doing a very delicate procedure his elbow slipped on some chemical that he had spilt earlier and he knocked over the bunsen burner which fell into a petri dish filled with chemicals, the whole room was filled with flammable substances and the whole house was up in flames within minutes. Suiryu had no chance of escape.

AFTER LIFE Once Suiryu made it to the Soul Society he thought that Kageryu and Kajiryu might both be here So he joined the shinigami academy doing well enough in his classes to join the twelvth division. Once he became an honourary shinigami he found the record room and searched for his brothers. He found Kajiryu first it said that he had been missing in action for quite some time now and was presumed dead. He then found Kageryu in the last place he hoped to find him a record of all known Espada past and present and his brother was last spotted as the Quinta espada in a battle with Temp Nestra of the eigth division. He decided to put this all behind him and settle in to his new life as a shinigami. A few weeks into the job Suiryu found himself fighting against a hollow, it lunged at him he used his zanpaktou to block the hollow caught it in its mouth and crushed it to pieces. Suiryu jammed the broken sword into the creatures mask and puled it back out but that wasn't enough to kill the hollow so Suiryu quickly regained his ground and caught the hollow in the head with a Hado#4 Byakurai and the hollow disintegrated.

RP Sample: My Rp abilities will show eventually. However I will give an Rp sample on request

Last edited by Suiryu Ketsueki on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami)   Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:13 am

~Approved
Back to top Go down
Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki

PostSubject: Re: Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami)   Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:47 pm

Innate ability: Liquidify body. Suiryu can temporarily change parts of his body into water, in this form he becomes vulnerable to lightning element attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami)   Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:37 am

Your a shinigami...<_< You cannot do that.
Back to top Go down
Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki

PostSubject: Re: Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami)   Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:41 am

Okay then just forget it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami)   Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suiryu Ketsueki (shinigami)
Page 1 of 1