Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Daryga Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Daryga Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Daryga Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Daryga Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Daryga Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Daryga Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Daryga Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Daryga Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Daryga Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Daryga Ketsueki

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Daryga Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Daryga Ketsueki   Daryga Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:54 pm

Name: Daryga Ketsueki

Race: Shinigami

Visual Age: 17

Division: 12

Personality: Daryga is always calm and has a rather enjoyable disposition towards fighting. Being in the 12th squad, he likes to watch his opponents' movement, study them, and manipulate their movements to his advantage using previously gathered information. He is a kind man who is especially kind towards women. Though, on occasion, he enjoys to purposely agitate arrogant individuals for the pleasure of watching them get worked up. Always calm and collected, angering him is quite difficult and he is usually loafing around because he is quite lazy. Jokes and sarcasm are specialties of his that he enjoys using not only to agitate people, but as pure fun. Usually quiet, he keeps to himself unless invited personally because he dislikes interrupting others' affairs.

Appearance: Daryga Ketsueki HotAnimeGuy8

History/Background:

Daryga... Born in an unknown poorer part of the Rukongai, he was known as the demon child ever since the moment he could speak... Upon birth, his parents were unknown and he wondered around hopeless battlefields as a child; the sight of spattered blood made him giggle.In this war-bound part of Rukongai, he was surrounded by swordsman who fought to death for the pure test of their strength. Daryga looked at these men, unknowingly studying there movements and laughing when one man beat another. Feasting on leftover scraps, pitied offerings, and whatever else that ;ay around, the boy was nourished quite well actually; it seemed that warriors in great haste forgot a lot of their belongings behind such as food, jewelry, clothing, and drink. At the age of five, Daryga held his first katana; finding one left behind by an elder samurai. From watching the warriors fight for so many years, the child easily caught on how to actually use a sword and mvoe with it; he was still an amateur, but a hell of a lot more experienced than any other boy his age. Carving up trees and training his own muscles, he slowly grew onto the hang of swordsmanship.

At the age of 7, he killed his first victim in cold blood. There had been a bag left behind, maybe of about 250 gold peices, and a parcel of food and a bootle of whiskey left behind. Daryga went to grab it when a stranger jumped from nowhere and swiped at his left arm. Jumping back instictively, Daryga drew his kblade without hesitation and struck. The man defended and through his blade at the inside of Daryga's stomach. Unfortunately... this is when the hidden store of Daryga's unknown reiatsu burst out for the first time; an orange aura consumed him as kicked the swinging blade away like nothing and literally cut the man in half. Blood spattered over his clothing and the only comment made was a blood-lusting roar that brought fear to all who heard. Rewards taken, Daryga took one last look at the face of his victim; Daryga knew he was special.... and would use his power to do anything he pleased.

TRULY! A gifted child this boy was. He was able to obtain his shikai even before reaching soul society. How you ask, with only a regular blade? Well, the blade he held, the one he had taken from the elder samurai all thos years ago, was actually an ancient relic that held the spirit of a powerful demon.... One that nearly destroyed all of Soul Society. One day, daryga had been surrounded by a large gang of rogue swordsman; he had been messing with their affairs for months and they wanted revenge. It was the infamous Tenkai Guichi gang of eastern Rukongai. Maybe 40 or 50 men surrounded him. Unfortunately, Daryga knew he would lose... But all of a sudden, when he was about to fall for the last time, time seemed to stop and a monstrous ornage aura erupted from his blade as an enormous entity of a demon overcame the area; it spoke.

"My name... is Shounetsujigoku Shuurajou and I am the dormant demon that has lain dormant in your zanpaktou. I have studied your fighting skill and intensity... I am here to offer you the power of a god. With me by your side, no one can defeat you and you will become an unmatched warrior.... RELEASE!"

In an instant, with no time to spare, time resumed and the demon dissipated, but the orange aura grew brighter and stronger.... in the blinding incantation, Daryga transformed into a terrifying demon of dominant destructive power. Using shunpo for the first time, he unnoticingly moved around in mere seconds, defeating all the men in an empty mess of trickling blood and severed bodies. Everything after this went black and the last thing Daryga remembered upon awakening is being atop a large tree with his sword beside him.

It was time to make a journey, at the age of maybe 314 (visual age about 15 or 16) to this place called Sou; Society. Using this shunpo technique he had recently aqcuired somehow, he was there in no time flat. In order to tame his powers and become even stronger as his zanpaktou spirit told, he would need training and much of it. Joining the 12th squad, he immediately went through the databases of information, being intrigued by every bit of information while learning a lot about thing he had niot known yet. And now the story begins... as a new shinigami, he will do anythign to overcome any and every warrior who opposes him... for strength and power he so longingly desires.

(Sorry this history is pretty crappy lol, I hate writing them so no motivation pushes me to make it well-rounded so forgive its indecency; my apologies.)

RP Sample: (Post a sample if you want to become a captain, otherwise leave this out)

Last edited by Daryga Ketsueki on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

Daryga Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daryga Ketsueki   Daryga Ketsueki I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Daryga Ketsueki
Page 1 of 1